Turning Texas Blue

• CJOHN
  • 07-05-2013, 05:31 AM

Fish smells fantastic right from the water, cleaned, and cooked ... ? Originally Posted by LexusLover
simple, is that simple enough
and so are you Marshall.
Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not only are your ASSumptions ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

You posted this at 9am. You late for your shift down at mine shaft, Corpy?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hard to swallow the Yankee's sperm load when your dumb-fuck golem ass is choking because of the cock ring your dumb-fuck golem ass wears around your scrawny, putrid neck, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Keep choking, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and enjoy your reign as:

Not only are your ASSumptions ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And you're still a "catcher", IBHankering.
  • CJOHN
  • 07-05-2013, 02:11 PM
ExNYer is that really you, are were you scare off by my comment ... concerning trusting them

And you're still a "catcher", IBHankering. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Again, your ASSumptions are obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
thread hijacking scumbag. You want to sully this forum, do it in someone else's thread, you hypocritical golem fuck.

Ahh... Monday morning break time down at the mine shaft!

Get laid this weekend, Corpy? At least did you get plenty of fiber?

You're still a tranny fucking catcher!

No wonder you were the original DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
thread hijacking scumbag. You want to sully this forum, do it in someone else's thread, you hypocritical golem fuck.

Ahh... Monday morning break time down at the mine shaft!

Get laid this weekend, Corpy? At least did you get plenty of fiber?

You're still a tranny fucking catcher!

No wonder you were the original DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear?
If nothing else, this is entertaining!
Oh yeah!

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear?

Tick, tock, Corpy!
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Your retarded post illustrates clearly that your cock ring necklace is depriving your dumb-fuck golem ass of oxygen. BTW, it was your giggling, enormously ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass that stood on the corner and waved "bye-bye" as BOTH the big bus and the "short bus" drove by every morning, you dumb-fuck golem jackass; thus, making you the ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass-fool you aspired to be. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

If nothing else, this is entertaining! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're a simpleton, BigKoTex.
Ruined another thread, Mr.Hijacker.

I think BT was being facetious when he commented on the entertainment value of your retarded corprophilia...

Fucking retard strikes again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Ruined another thread, Mr.Hijacker.

I think BT was being facetious when he commented on the entertainment value of your retarded, .corproohilia...

Fucking retard strikes again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? It was your dumb-fuck golem ass that was elected:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You missed on scatological reference.

Must have had your tongue up your ass!