ROCKIN BRANDY I'm a girl trapped in a man’s body... HELP!

Nothing wrong with that bootiful, my gyno is a male as well on a side note to the haters my gyno commented he would not have known I was a post op FEMALE unless I told him, and hes a pussy doctor Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
He is blind?
What about a Pepsi Challenge?
Brandy and four other similarly proportioned girls, Ten guys (each pays $200), 7 minutes in heaven with each girl (blindfolded, of course), and we see who guesses the TS? Winners receive $50 off with the Girl of their choice?
Anyone want to test their natural-pussy-detecting chops? care to put your money where your mouth is?
Girls, can you handle 10 guys in an hour for $400?
They're both male. If one was female the jaw would be moving. Originally Posted by John_Dough
I don't have a problem with that. Start a poll. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
3day your to nice LOL
What about a Pepsi Challenge?
Brandy and four other similarly proportioned girls, Ten guys (each pays $200), 7 minutes in heaven with each girl (blindfolded, of course), and we see who guesses the TS? Winners receive $50 off with the Girl of their choice?
Anyone want to test their natural-pussy-detecting chops? care to put your money where your mouth is?
Girls, can you handle 10 guys in an hour for $400? Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Before this is all over I think your getting laid! LOL I like how you work!
Have you seen it? Till then you are the blind one spouting off. Ill be glad to book ya tho even if just to look.

He is blind? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well RB I hope your phone is ringing off the hook and you got tons of exposure from both your welcome thread and this one.

Have you seen it? Till then you are the blind one spouting off. Ill be glad to book ya tho even if just to look. Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy

Yeah, they are just doing anything they can to keep me from getting business, stooping to trying to scare potential clients. When it comes to me I get tested regularly and as of nov 5th this year Im perfectly clean. Also to my amazement (didnt realize this till close to surgery) the surgery is considered to be cosmetic even tho its up in me. I basically have skin lining the cavity of what would have been my vagina naturally, now I dont know it to be fact but common sense would seem to say there is lil risk of transmitting this way, seems to be essentially the same as a hand job (in risk terms), but regardless I get tested anyway, try to once a month but sometimes I get a lil behind. All they are doing is just trying to keep people away from me, cause they know Im talented and im going to blow this thing up! Let em keep at it cause they are starting to enforce my point now. Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
Really, I think in all the convolutions in this thread and any other related threads the main point is that some of the guys are clearly expressing their feeling that a guy is a guy no matter what if born that way. Others don't care if you were born a guy. Nothing more complicated than that. I don't have a problem with either camp, we're all entitled to our opinions and preferences.

I don't think that anyone's decided their primary objective is to destroy your business - "Hey there's a new girl on here. Let's destroy her business. What can we use? Hey, she's post-op. That'll work!"

I think a precipitating factor in all this was the perception that there was a failure to clearly mention the post-op bit. I've lost track of how that came about, but in the beginning I read your BP ad where you stated it, so I was informed. I think not all guys got that and voila. But that's all been covered already and you're wiser about it now.

I will give you credit: you've kept your cool and responded well. Many girls have gone ballistic and retarded and ruined their own business when confronted with something, be it poor tcb, poor service, bad hygiene, forbidden substances, or forgetting to flush the toilet before taking an aerial photo in the bathroom ( nothing says TARD better'n that ).

I do agree with providers not seeing guys who see a post-op girl. Who wants to see a guy who sees someone who puts guys' dicks in their mouths and, um, like, hmmmm...
More like they are doing this hoping to run off the "weird" ts off the board, just read the national thread about letting gays on here or whatever if you dont believe me. Also look what SL just said about my business. All this std talk and etc... They are trying to run me away by ruining my business. Its ok tho, I dont care if I dont get one call from this site I aint going nowhere now. Fact is business aint too bad atm. Oh and puts dick in their mouth and where? I dont greek if thats what you mean, and even if I did I dont think theres any debate about that "area" being natural, and no different than any other girls...

Really, I think in all the convolutions in this thread and any other related threads the main point is that some of the guys are clearly expressing their feeling that a guy is a guy no matter what if born that way. Others don't care if you were born a guy. Nothing more complicated than that. I don't have a problem with either camp, we're all entitled to our opinions and preferences.

I don't think that anyone's decided their primary objective is to destroy your business - "Hey there's a new girl on here. Let's destroy her business. What can we use? Hey, she's post-op. That'll work!"

I think a precipitating factor in all this was the perception that there was a failure to clearly mention the post-op bit. I've lost track of how that came about, but in the beginning I read your BP ad where you stated it, so I was informed. I think not all guys got that and voila. But that's all been covered already and you're wiser about it now.

I will give you credit: you've kept your cool and responded well. Many girls have gone ballistic and retarded and ruined their own business when confronted with something, be it poor tcb, poor service, bad hygiene, forbidden substances, or forgetting to flush the toilet before taking an aerial photo in the bathroom ( nothing says TARD better'n that ).

I do agree with providers not seeing guys who see a post-op girl. Who wants to see a guy who sees someone who puts guys' dicks in their mouths and, um, like, hmmmm... Originally Posted by Eraserman
...Oh and puts dick in their mouth and where? I dont greek if thats what you mean, and even if I did I dont think theres any debate about that "area" being natural, and no different than any other girls... Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
That was a joke. "That girl puts a guys dick in her mouth and and she like sucks it". Sorta the point of a date isn't it. lol. Same thing they do.
I see the reverse there now, but yea I guess my slober is tainted. Im sure if the providers seen half the things some of these guys schlongs have been in I would be the least of their worries. lol

That was a joke. "That girl puts a guys dick in her mouth and and she like sucks it". Sorta the point of a date isn't it. lol. Same thing they do. Originally Posted by Eraserman
I see the reverse there now, but yea I guess my slober is tainted. Im sure if the providers seen half the things some of these guys schlongs have been in I would be the least of their worries. lol Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
I have pictures!
Also look what SL just said about my business. Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
What was wrong with what I said?
Not so much WHAT you said, but the obviously fake intent of it, and nothing wrong with that either I dont guess, just called ya out on it is all.

What was wrong with what I said? Originally Posted by Still Looking