Rick Perry lawyers up

Umm... what the fuck is a "Republican appeals court"? Is that any appeals court that issues rulings that Assup doesn't like? When the same court issues a ruling Assup likes, does it cease to be "Republican"? Originally Posted by lustylad
Texas elects all of it appellate Judges. Not a democrat on the bench anywhere.
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2014, 07:45 AM
Ah! IIFFy, I am sure your puppet master IB is proud of you! You learn his methods well:

STEP 1: Make a wild unfounded accusation:
Here is a special song for Old-Tyrant "The Original Racepimper". Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

STEP 2: Get called out on your lies:
just like IB before you, you make insinuations about my race and my "racepimping". So, tell me what race I am? IB at least had the decency to take a guess at it (so if you hunt through his posts you have a clue about what race I am NOT). So tell me, loud mouth blow-hard, what race am I?? Originally Posted by Old-T

STEP 3: Deny you said it, lie some more, deflect, or as in this case, claim your moral superiority means you don't need to answer the question because it is beneath you
I don't care what race you are Old-Tyrant. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The only thing you really need to work on to truly get IB's approval is adding a lot more homophobic and fecal references. But based upon some of your other posts I feel confident you can do it--it is the kind of skill set that comes naturally to creepy southern redneck degenerates. I can see it now: you and IB staring in the remake of Deliverance.
Ah! IIFFy, I am sure your puppet master IB is proud of you! You learn his methods well:

STEP 1: Make a wild unfounded accusation:

STEP 2: Get called out on your lies:

STEP 3: Deny you said it, lie some more, deflect, or as in this case, claim your moral superiority means you don't need to answer the question because it is beneath you

The only thing you really need to work on to truly get IB's approval is adding a lot more homophobic and fecal references. But based upon some of your other posts I feel confident you can do it--it is the kind of skill set that comes naturally to creepy southern redneck degenerates. I can see it now: you and IB staring in the remake of Deliverance.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Your lib-retarded Kool Aid googles keep you from seeing reality, Old-Twerp. You and your favorite butt buddy have already littered this thread with such remarks, Old-Twerp! But you're just too damn stupid to see those remarks and your hypocrisy, Old-Twerp.

turd Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
dipshit Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He fucked me in the ass? Sure he did, dipshit. OUCH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
homophobic and fecal references. Originally Posted by Old-T