Things have slowed down ((review specials))

C44, other than having an ass, what specifically has cd done that has this level of anger.coming from you.
I want to know if I'm getting in bed with a sweet woman, or a vicious harpy who might go nuclear on me if I some how upset her. Originally Posted by citizen44
If you avoid women who are vicious harpies who might go nuclear on you if you upset them, you're going to be fucking your fist for the rest of your life...
... I want to know if I'm getting in bed with a sweet woman, or a vicious harpy ... Originally Posted by citizen44
As I understand it, the wings and talons are quite pronounced.
If you avoid women who are vicious harpies who might go nuclear on you if you upset them, you're going to be fucking your fist for the rest of your life... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I rather deal with a nuclear bitch who won't bite your winky off than a nuclear outting bitch ijs
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2016, 08:04 AM
I rather deal with a nuclear bitch who won't bite your winky off than a nuclear outting bitch ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
We gents do not care much for ladies that will try and use our personal information against us in infoshare if we speak the truth about a shitty session or do not in general cowtow to said ladies. From my understanding both Fancy and CarloineDavenport both encourage other ladies to do that tomfoolery in private. Which sure sounds like a potential nuclear outing bitch if you do not do as they say...

Your defense of certain ladies turns out to be not so much of a defense but an indictment.
We gents do not care much for ladies that will try and use our personal information against us in infoshare if we speak the truth about a shitty session or do not in general cowtow to said ladies. From my understanding both Fancy and CarloineDavenport both encourage other ladies to do that tomfoolery in private. Which sure sounds like a potential nuclear outing bitch if you do not do as they say...

Your defense of certain ladies turns out to be not so much of a defense but an indictment. Originally Posted by WTF
I wasn't trying to defend anyone I was stating my preference
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2016, 08:49 AM
I wasn't trying to defend anyone I was stating my preference Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
And I was just clarifying that the nuclear bitch who won't bite your winky off....actually advocates do exactly that in private.

Personally I'd rather deal with the known than the unknown. But that is just my preference. Seems as if this preference of yours is not linear. Why would you not want someone that advocates outing, outed?

I rather deal with a nuclear bitch who won't bite your winky off than a nuclear outting bitch ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Personally I'd rather deal with the known than the unknown. But that is just my preference. Seems as if this preference of yours is not linear. Why would you not want someone that advocates outing, outed? Originally Posted by WTF
It appears that "outing" in a so called "private lounge" or "PM's" is not considered "outing" in violation of the rules of the site as ENFORCED BY MODS.

And the ladies can gossip all they want for whatever motivation they have with impunity and without scrutiny or retort by the focus of their negative attention, if they do it "in private." Why else insist on private bitching?

Then, of course, there are the hobbyists with whom they share the "private information" and hobbyists who share the "private information" in reviews and other "private" places.... it seems.

But of course, one only has to determine who "mines" the most detailed personal information for "screening" purposes .... and who keeps it forever! For what purpose? Retaliation? Cock-blocking?
C44, other than having an ass, what specifically has cd done that has this level of anger.coming from you. Originally Posted by Mythos
Could it be that he's fed up of smooth-talking providers like CD making you and me look like suckers.

Remember, he's doing it for us.

Your defense of certain ladies turns out to be not so much of a defense but an indictment. Originally Posted by WTF
I stay out of controversy as much as I can, only post when what I have to say might be helpful, humorous, or of a promotional nature, but I won't sit quiet in the face of utter twinkie nonsense associated with my name.

Both CD and I encourage ladies, when they must posts warnings in the private ECCIE provider Infoshare, to follow all current guidelines, which allow handles and little else. A gentleman's screening data IS NOT being plastered all over creation, as you are incorrectly leading members to believe. I report posting deviations by providers when I see them, and actually BEING the mods, both CD and EW squash/correct mistakes quickly. Since you are neither a part of the ECCIE provider Infoshare area nor a mod yourself, please do not make assumptions on something you know nothing about. Spreading unfounded rumors just stirs the pot of stinky to boiling, poisoning us all.

It would be helpful if some of you fellows would stop tossing up more red flags than triplet matadors at a bullfight and learn what is and isn't proper etiquette and how to make an appointment without sounding like a cop or a crazy; stop shorting envelopes or pulling cash and dashes; actually show up for your sessions; cease trying to sneak off condoms during said sessions; stop stalking, threatening, and even physically hurting providers. THOSE are the things I encourage ladies to share, not petty "tomfoolery."

In short, guys, don't do stupid stuff that would merit an alert or even a throat punch, and you won't have any worries.

Jeez, such unnecessary drama...
Could it be that he's fed up of smooth-talking providers like CD making you and me look like suckers.

Remember, he's doing it for us. Originally Posted by Sarunga
And how exactly am I making you look like suckers? These accusations are hurtful and getting ridiculous. Do you have any evidence of wrongdoing, mistreatment of my clients, NCNS, outing, ripping people off, spreading false rumors, or any other bad behavior that would warrant such vitriol? If so, then by all means, produce it. Otherwise, you're just another person jumping on the rumor bandwagon because it suits your agenda.

You guys can keep spreading lies or unfounded rumors... I can't stop you. But I can point out that you are lying or at least misguided. Until you can prove otherwise. You notice that c44 and WTF keep making claims that I say things in private places... and yet won't produce any evidence of such. They want ME to do it.

I can't post every post I've ever made in a private section of the board out here. 1) That would be a betrayal of trust. 2) Even if I did, and it still showed that I'm not lying, all they would have to do is claim that I left something out. I couldn't prove them wrong, and they still wouldn't be able to prove themselves right. It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to PROVE them wrong, but they could absolutely PROVE themselves right if their claims were true. Yeah, they'd have to be banned, but hey, they opened that can of worms, didn't they? Obviously they thought it was worth slinging at me because they knew some of you would be easily led enough to believe it without any evidence. Stop buying it. Make them prove it. Make them have the courage of their convictions, or tell them to kick rocks and save the drama for their mamas. Next time it might be you someone goes spreading things about and people just believe it because it was said, even though it isn't true.

We already caught c44 lying. He's lying about everything. I'm the only one with evidence of anyone trying to be dishonest or misleading. I'm just too decent of a person to go making up the same kind of lies about them just for vengeance. Think about that.
This is the song that never ends all were missing is lamb chop
... all were missing is lamb chop Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Lmfao
... THOSE are the things I encourage ladies to share, not petty "tomfoolery."
In short, guys, don't do stupid stuff that would merit an alert or even a throat punch, and you won't have any worries.
Jeez, such unnecessary drama...
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I agree, to a point.
The tomfoolery and drama go on, on both sides of the pink curtain.
Perhaps if there were less on the inside, there would be less in public as well.
And how exactly am I making you look like suckers?
...Guys make themselves look like suckers all the time... they just need someone other than themselves to blame for it...
Think about that. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Blue edit