Okay, lets really talk about the latest airliner to go down.

The only way he can "win" in his mind, is distort what others' say. He usually waits to a page or two of posts in hopes that others like him with little long term memory will not recall what was actually posted.

That's what he gets for surrounding himself with Bimbos and Illegal Aliens. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If they are young, long haired, skinny and pretty bimbos, then I can forgive him THAT particular indiscretion.
If they are young, long haired, skinny and pretty bimbos, then I can forgive him THAT particular indiscretion. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
"Young" AND "skinny" ..... please raise "the bar" a bit ... HWP .... maybe?

The "bimbo" part has always been "problematic" for me, at least. I suppose it depends on just how "bimbo-ish" she is, and how long I am planning on staying......at her place!

Speaking of "flying" .... !!!!!
C'mon, WPF! Explain Moore's law to us, and apply it to this situation.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2015, 12:11 PM
WTF, LL was using the ease of downloading a cell phone app as an illustration of why downloading new software on the existing ACARS hardware in most modern airplanes shouldn't cost 100 grand.
If the plane didn't have the system, I'll bet he wouldn't argue with the 100 grand price. (Though, again, I think you and I could hire some illegals and do it cheaper)

Perhaps you should acknowledge the misunderstanding, apologize to LL, and the world will be a better place. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
If you two homo's would quit blowing each other long enough to realize that LexusLover is not going to be able to undercut shit. If you could comprehend wtf I have posted , you'd understand why. Butt I do not expect you two gayrods to take the dick outta your mouths and try and read anything.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2015, 12:18 PM
C'mon, WPF! Explain Moore's law to us, and apply it to this situation. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Then I'd be a moron if I tried to explain it to a moron...

Has it ever worked in your continuing quest for cheaper pussy?
That's because i'm too fucking stupid to correctly use 'words' to describe anything, i'va. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Several of you need to take your bitching to a separate thread or to PMs. Get back on the subject.
Is there a app for that?
Then I'd be a moron if I tried to explain it to a moron...

Has it ever worked in your continuing quest for cheaper pussy? Originally Posted by WTF
You don't know, do you?
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2015, 08:28 AM
WTF, LL was using the ease of downloading a cell phone app as an illustration of why downloading new software on the existing ACARS hardware in most modern airplanes shouldn't cost 100 grand.
If the plane didn't have the system, I'll bet he wouldn't argue with the 100 grand price. (Though, again, I think you and I could hire some illegals and do it cheaper)

Perhaps you should acknowledge the misunderstanding, apologize to LL, and the world will be a better place. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
But LL would not acknowledge that it in fact did cost that to have the hardware installed. Are you like LL and think the Phone App Fairy installed the Hardware for free and now all was needed was to download the software? That is like saying it is not expensive to put air in tires without acknowledging that the fucking tires have to be installed for that in fact to happen. Those tires are not free. LL's dumbass could not grasp that linear thought.

I continually asked him why it has not been installed if it was so easy and cheap and he had no answer....I finally provided him one. (See below) I brought up Moore's Law because at some point it will be cost effective. Just like a flat screen TV became. So it was brought up to show some idiots that in time the system would be in place. Without government intervention we are not there. He could not answer if he wanted more government mandates to the airlines. So LexusLover with his fancy phone app could not seem to answer basic questions about factual things, all he could do was project his cell phone app's into the conversation.

Yes and I kept asking you why it was not being used extensively. You could not answer. I then provided the answer. I am no expert on this but then again neither are you. Instead of some simple research , you relied on your Cell phone app as if that was comparable.

http://fox59.com/2014/12/29/why-dont-planes-live-stream-flight-data/
But the technology is not catching on with major carriers.
Skeptics point to several reasons why. For starters, industry consultant Michael Boyd pointed out, planes rarely completely fall off the grid.
“Up until now, we haven’t had a need to track all airplanes,” Boyd said. “Why would we do it if we don’t have to?”
Another problem: widespread use of live streaming technology would create an overload of information, making it hard to analyze properly.
But in the end, it comes down to cost, experts said.
“[Airlines are] very cost sensitive,” said former inspector general of the U.S. Department of Transportation Mary Schiavo, who is a CNN aviation analyst. “They simply will not add additional safety measures unless mandated by the federal government.”
Flyht counters by saying that its system, which typically costs less than $100,000 to install, is designed to save carriers money. Originally Posted by WTF
You don't know, do you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Of course I do , I was the one who brought it up. Hey JewishLawyer ask COGay to meet us for drinks, see what he says!
Several of you need to take your bitching to a separate thread or to PMs. Get back on the subject. Originally Posted by tucson
Shit man, I agreed that ejecting transponder thing you talked about was a good idea...why you gots to be hatin' on a brotha?

Of course I do , I was the one who brought it up. Hey JewishLawyer ask COG to meet us for drinks, see what he says! Originally Posted by WTF
Can we specify a place that only employs illegals, so you will feel at home?
JL I don't know you as a brotha I know you as another guy on ECCIE. It's just that a bunch of you would rather fight and bitch rather than stick to the subject.
JL I don't know you as a brotha I know you as another guy on ECCIE. It's just that a bunch of you would rather fight and bitch rather than stick to the subject. Originally Posted by tucson
Is this the thread where the phone system at DFW was mentioned? Or was it the "DFW Land Line System" thread? Also, is this the thread where 911 calls were discussed ..... "land line" vs. "cell phone"? Or was it the "911 calls" thread.

Here is "a problem" ... such statements like this by WTF:

"But LL would not acknowledge that it in fact did cost that to have the hardware installed."

Let me repeat what he just posted:

...."it in fact did cost that to have the hardware installed"....

After days of whining and pissing he comes up with that statement.

So in WTF's impaired and childish mind he morphs from:

He HEARD somewhere ..... to ..... "it's a fact"! And "for the record" here's the quote:

I heard where that set up cost around 100k to install and maintain per plane. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, perhaps you should "leave the thread" ... while you are just behind.

He can't prevail in a discussion, so he changes the discussion, first by chianging what he posted, and then by changing what others post to fit the posting he wished he had posted ... so he can call himself a "winner" in his factitious "debate"!

And in my absence he continues his distortions ...

.. why would I "acknowledge" something that has not been "proven" and cannot be "proven" as being true ... so he can declare himself a "winner" in a fictitious irrelevant debate occurring in the echo chamber between his ears? Please don't lose sight of why he brought it up in the first place ...

So do you think our government should mandate that cost to all airlines? Originally Posted by WTF
Then when he LEARNED ON HERE that 90% of the U.S. airlines already had the hardware and software, he changed it to an "Asian" airlines .....

How would you like to have him build you a house .. illegal workers or not?

Does the phrase ... "deceptive trade practice" mean anything to you?

How about "picking up mercury"?
JL I don't know you as a brotha I know you as another guy on ECCIE. It's just that a bunch of you would rather fight and bitch rather than stick to the subject. Originally Posted by tucson
Ironically, that is what you have done in your comment!!!