Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

Lol I also thought he was pretty spot on for a man Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Oh shit the crook is here. Everybody hide ur $$ tie down ur stuff.
I too have tasted THN! Delicious!!!

But poor little David must prove over and over how near nothing he really is!
You constantly ask for links or proof of things that are said about you, yet here you are using what others have said against someone you don't like. Hypocrite much? So based on your reasoning, even though I don't know you, I should believe everything others have said?

I, in the other hand, have seen THN and I can attest to a very clean and tasty vagina. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
I've seen the stinky pussy. It was nasty stink. I can attest to a very stinky pussy.
Lol I also thought he was pretty spot on for a man Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Same here.
And I thought THN's reply was pure greatness.

The guy bringing up ancient reviews to make accusations is just stirring up shit.

It just generated more business for THN based on how well she handled the accusation.

And on a side note, from something Loving Kayla informed me about. Us being providers and dealing with condoms so frequently and hopefully not douching a lot and messing with our body's natural balance, there is a product called RePhresh. They have capsules as well as an insertable that will help restore your ph balance in your vagina for 3 days if you use the insertable.

I just thought I would add that in there as some useful information.
I've seen the stinky pussy. It was nasty stink. I can attest to a very stinky pussy. Originally Posted by Pillikari
Sure you have.
This has been great. When do we get to see the unwashed ass list?
Stanck ass. Could be a big reason why he experiences so much wrong end of YMMV.

What say you Ruprecht?
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (8.8 KB, 183 views)
Same here.
And I thought THN's reply was pure greatness.

The guy bringing up ancient reviews to make accusations is just stirring up shit.

It just generated more business for THN based on how well she handled the accusation.

And on a side note, from something Loving Kayla informed me about. Us being providers and dealing with condoms so frequently and hopefully not douching a lot and messing with our body's natural balance, there is a product called RePhresh. They have capsules as well as an insertable that will help restore your ph balance in your vagina for 3 days if you use the insertable.

I just thought I would add that in there as some useful information. Originally Posted by tntangie
I agree good for THN, I just love her

I used to use the rephresh pills and inserts but now I use women's care ultimate flora probiotic once a day it has all the benefits of rephresh with good stuff that helps prevent uti's also. The double whammy you can get it at whole foods/Walmart ect
Well I do have to admit I give THN credit. At least she didn't deny it or call it a fake review.

She did creamp puff the thread but that it. I am sure she learned her lesson and guys reading this thread will be sure to finger stick test before diving in.

To my brothers, use caution in the stink.

H.S.
Well I do have to admit I give THN credit. At least she didn't deny it or call it a fake review.

She did creamp puff the thread but that it. I am sure she learned her lesson and guys reading this thread will be sure to finger stick test before diving in.

To my brothers, use caution in the stink.

H.S. Originally Posted by HobbySnob
Yeah, we learned our lesson. Don't eat Cuban on Tuesdays, eat tacos.

Suck a Dick retread.
Easy- poker pimp. Still trying to pay bills using the hobby social scene?
Way to retread. Yes I pay bills taking money from chumps like you. You make it too easy.
  • Brot
  • 05-25-2016, 07:29 PM
Pussy envy takes such strange forms.
I agree good for THN, I just love her

I used to use the rephresh pills and inserts but now I use women's care ultimate flora probiotic once a day it has all the benefits of rephresh with good stuff that helps prevent uti's also. The double whammy you can get it at whole foods/Walmart ect Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hey thief

You have your own.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1727582
You're actually hijacking your own thread to spread your rudeness to another provider in reference to your other trollish thread, therefore becoming the King of the Dallas Providers DNS lists?

Classy.

I'll gladly accept points for the above meme.