What is sin and mans relation to God?

Naw, you're over the edge. I think you're closing in on a two-week binge now.

You're trying to justify your childish Tourette-like outbursts by saying its payback? HA! That's like trying to deny your seething disgust for the brainless turd-tongued golem, Assup the jackass, which is an animated piece of shit and piss. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fixed that for you, you dumb-ass, shit-for-brains golem fuck.
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2013, 10:05 PM
Fixed that for you, you dumb-ass, shit-for-brains golem fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thank you, Goober!

Just keep showing your class. DWI class, that is!
DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP the GOLEM!!!
Puny Pricked Putz
"turd-tongued golem"
"miserable piece of animated shit and piss"
"miserable golem fuck"
"piece of animated shit"

Nice. and oh, so intelligent.

How does it feel to play second fiddle to IBIgnorantRedneck?

I think it's a good spot for you, Whiny. You really don't solo that well. But WTF, a good second fiddle will always get a gig because he doesn't have to LEAD! You're suited for it.
Geez, Assup! You finally accomplish something worth noting in your pathetic, pitiful life, and I try to encourage you with it, and you go attacking me. I think what few accomplishments you have should be recognized. Just trying to help. Geez.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP the GOLEM!!!
Puny Pricked Putz
"turd-tongued golem"
"miserable piece of animated shit and piss"
"miserable golem fuck"
"piece of animated shit"

More OH rebuttal that is mostly babble, what else is new.

How silly to say you have nothing against Jesus and think Paul was evil.
All of his preaching was about Christ and in agreement with the other Apostles. Originally Posted by bojulay
Yes, it is amazing how Paul is depicted as having his own agenda on sex and immorality. They also forget that in 1 Corinthians, he starts off by taking a case of a man who sleeps with his father's wife. That is the context of his discussion on immorality. Surely everybody here would frown on that.

It's almost as silly as thinking Paul alone believed in the deity of Jesus and his resurrection, or Paul invented the concept of redemption by faith, or that Paul thought faith without any consequent works was a true faith.

OK, a quiz.

Who said the following?

What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul

For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person.

Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Answer

Jesus Mark 7:20

Paul 1 Corinthians 6:19

Paul Galations 5:19

Peter 1 Peter 2:11

Jesus Matthew 15

John the Divine Revelation 22:15
Nice. and oh, so intelligent.

How does it feel to play second fiddle to IBIgnorantRedneck?

I think it's a good spot for you, Whiny. You really don't solo that well. But WTF, a good second fiddle will always get a gig because he doesn't have to LEAD! You're suited for it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And your "suit", you turd-tongued golem fuck, is shit and piss, and you wear it better than anyone else could.
Corprophilia is no laughing matter.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No it isn't, given that it completely describes your birth process, you shit-for-brains golem fuck.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Losing it, aren't you?

Well you can always pee pee and poo poo.
Losing it, aren't you?

Well you can always pee pee and poo poo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who is losing it, you animated piece of shit and piss? You're the shit-for-brains golem fuck who is commenting on your own asinine posts, Assup the jackass.
"sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies"

So which ones do y'all NOT practice?
I shy away from sorcery.

I like orgies, but don't get to enough rehearsals to really practice...

Idolatry? That's a matter of opinion, though if you read through these threads, I do have a couple of "guys" worshipping me!

Drunkenness? Well not today.

Strife ... yeah, but my doctor gave me a poultice that cleared it up.

Divisions? Not any more. I had to practice a lot when I was in school. Then Algebra positively kicked my ass!

Jealousy? Naw.

And I suppose sexual immorality and impurity would depend on who's judging and by which rules. I leave those to the guilty!

You can't just declare that Israel will remain a Jewish State. Your self-image notwithstanding, you are not omnipotent.

So, as they say in academia: "Don't fight the hypothetical".

Which brings us back to the question - What if the Palestinian population DOES outstrip the Jewish population 20-30 years down the road?

How does Israel remain Jewish state THEN? Mass deportations of Palestinians once the numbers start to get too close?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
My omnipresents aside, I along with most people support an independent Palestinian State. Before it becomes a more serious issue, and provided they can stop blowing up shit, they will be given their own State. If they don't like the territory and terms given to them, they are welcome to start yet another war and this time win it. Baring that, they really are at the whims of Israel and the West. It's the price they've chosen to pay for all the senseless murder and collateral damage. You can like it or not like it, but that's the long and short of it.

Even winning a war - which will never happen, the West, and in particular the US, will not want all the Palestinians in control of all that American generated weaponry. So............maybe the war thing isn't open to them. Perhaps they might start thinking that being controlled by nuts that's sole purpose in life is the elimination of all Jews in Israel. It's really all up to them how this plays out isn't it.

The Israelis could solve a lot of their own problem is they would just pick their own cotton. In other words, abandon their source of cheap labor. Of course this will cause poverty driven unrest in the Palestinian controlled areas.

The Arians were Christians. For the most part, most of the Germanic tribes that migrated into an through Western Europe were Arians, and they waged war against the Roman Empire for several centuries before they were defeated by Byzantium. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who voted Jesus as a God. There's no getting around that. The Arians thought Jesus was subordinate to God and therefore not a God. Again, this isn't semantics. Just because you follow the teachings of one of the greatest thinkers the world has ever seen doesn't mean that you think he is a God.

You didn’t answer the question: what coercive state power did Christian missionaries have, during Christianity’s incipient centuries, to extort this “fine treasure” or to expropriate the “choice real estate”? Christianity predates any Turkish empire in Anatolia by nearly a millennium. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Crusades were started when the Christians, sent by the Pope, attacked Jerusalem because of culture and religion. That's a jehad. Period. They didn't attack for any reason other than ideology and money. Sorry, that's starting a war because people don't agree with your and your Gods. That's Christians killing people in the name of their Gods. Again, this isn't semantics.

No. No it wasn’t. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are correct. I was just thinking of the Western Empire. Nevertheless, when Constantinople fell, it was a legitimate target of the Muslims. Remember, Christendom drew first blood. Don't start nuttin' won't be nuttin' comes to mind.

Lenin, Stalin and Mao were atheistic communists who have demonstrated Christians – or Islam – have no monopoly on persecution and death. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I still don't get the connection these men have to the discussion, but nevertheless, these mother fuckers should they have chosen could have with their dieing breath asked for salvation and been granted everlasting life in heaven according to Santa Clause.

“Turkey” – derived from “Turks” – was never a Christian Empire. However, Rome and Byzantium were Christian Empires, and the geographic region which is modern day Turkey – Anatolia – once belonged to the Roman and subsequently to the Byzantium Empire before it was conquered by the Turks. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I never said it was. The Ottomans were Muslims. Everybody knows that.

The key word is “recapture”. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, Christians attacked because of religious reasons, and the money religion brings, and nothing more. It was a jehad, and that's my point. It was never the target of military value. Christendom started the Crusades. That's not semantics either. It's just a fact.

ctually, the military expansionism of both Islam and Imperial Japan was for territory and booty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I know! That's exactly what I said here:

That wasn't a jehad. It was a war started for territory and economic needs.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
My assertions have been:
  1. Jesus isn't a God.
  2. Christianity is a polytheistic religion
  3. Christianity is based on bad translations of the ancient texts
  4. Christianity is a violent institution that has killed more people than the WW's.
Jesus not being a God is my opinion. The rest is just fact.

More OH rebuttal that is mostly babble, what else is new. Originally Posted by bojulay

Either debate or go home. I'm not your little Christian woman sitting at home waiting to be guided by you.

I'm still waiting for the new testament scriptures that call
for the persecution and killing of non Christians. Originally Posted by bojulay

I quit reading here. As I have said ad nausium, I never said the New Testament called for killing non-Christians. I said Christians in the name of their Gods killed other Christians and non-Christians.

"sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies"

So which ones do y'all NOT practice? Originally Posted by essence

So which ones don't you partake in? I didn't read your other post. I've told you ad nausium I don't believe the New Testament is a good translation; I believe the historic truth about Saul not the "Christian" one; and I do not believe Jesus is a God. Move along.