$700 an hour, what a disappointment!

wow...look like admin “dickemdown” want to cover his track bc i just got a message from admin that i’ve violated some rules and my account will be banned, have fun yall
^^^ she completely disregarded punctuation
  • pxmcc
  • 10-10-2017, 10:56 PM
I don't buy it. That's two different people. She capitalizes her sentences, he had turned off all his auto-correct functions, just like I did. His story is too crazy to be made up, and makes the ho look bsc. She never woulda posted such an unflattering story about herself. Nope, he was a legit hobbyist who got banned for his post, imo. I knew as soon as I saw it he was fucked, bigly...

I have an eerie plagiarism/same authorship radar; I can't really explain it. It hits me like a bolt of lightning out of the blue. Had a couple of homies sitting in the back who pissed me off the whole semester. I got 'em back on their term paper, bigly...

Btw, Mythos is not YM. If he was, I would've known it from day 1. Ya'll crazy people need to stop going bsc over him supposedly being her. It's just fucking ridiculous, right up there with Nessy and the chupacabra...
I agree with you pxmcc, they are two different people. She wouldn't come here and tell a story that makes her look even more nuts.
I don't buy it. That's two different people. She capitalizes her sentences, he had turned off all his auto-correct functions, just like I did. His story is too crazy to be made up, and makes the ho look bsc. She never woulda posted such an unflattering story about herself. Nope, he was a legit hobbyist who got banned for his post, imo. I knew as soon as I saw it he was fucked, bigly...

I have an eerie plagiarism/same authorship radar; I can't really explain it. It hits me like a bolt of lightning out of the blue. Had a couple of homies sitting in the back who pissed me off the whole semester. I got 'em back on their term paper, bigly...

Btw, Mythos is not YM. If he was, I would've known it from day 1. Ya'll crazy people need to stop going bsc over him supposedly being her. It's just fucking ridiculous, right up there with Nessy and the chupacabra... Originally Posted by pxmcc
LOL. Chupacabra. How do you know about that? That's awesome.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-12-2017, 01:59 AM
^^I know all things that carry the feel, the scent, and the taste of mayhem, my dear. Chupacabra certainly fits the bill...ha ha.
Yall ran her away.
Yup two different people, unless she's asian and has a cock..

Ricky Boobies? sounds like a piece of shaat! https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2201149
^^^^Sounds like he may be WW.
It's the same person. Not a white knights. Post is sarcastic.
^^^^Sounds like he may be WW. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Negative
Awhh thank you were hard to come by!!!! Thanks for nice gentlemen An down to earth men as well !!!!!