If you had to bet who do you see winning the GOP nod???

And I think he came in 15 runs down and gave up 2.

Bush on the other hand came in 3 runs up and gave up 18 and most of you on here voted to keep him in the game after he had already given up 9 runs Originally Posted by WTF
WTF you are being way too generous to use the analogy that Bush came in with 3 runs up- more so he came in with a 12 run lead- let's face Clinton left Bush with a budget surplus- no wars- a booming economy, low UE- what more could you ask for- so it was the U.S leading by 12 runs- Bush comes in as a closer strikes the first guy out than all of a Sudden all hell breaks loose and the other Team score 18 unanswered runs- Bush gets sent to the showers Obama comes in with runs down and you guys are blaming Obama??? LMFAO
Where are ya gonna go? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Disney World!

let's face Clinton left Bush with a budget surplus- no wars- Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You are admitting Clinton was obviously too busy and stupidly thinking with his little head to hear bin Laden when he declared war on the U.S. in 1996. Clinton's perjury incident undermined his credibility – and his effectiveness – as a leader, and that fact overshadowed his every action – including how he dealt with bin Laden and al-Qaeda – for the rest of his administration.

Dec. 29, al-Qaeda's first terrorist attack took place as two bombs were detonated in Aden, Yemen. The first target was the Movenpick Hotel and the second was the parking lot of the Goldmohur Hotel. U.S. servicemen were targeted, but there were no casualties.

Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing six and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998. Al-Qaeda trained Ramzi Yousef was the self-admitted mastermind.

Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing five U.S. military servicemen.

June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. Thirteen Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.

July, Usama bin Laden described the killing of Americans in the Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia in June 1996 as the beginning of a war between Muslims and the United States.

Aug., bin Laden issued a religious edict or fatwa entitled "Declaration of War," authorizing attacks against Western military targets on the Arabian Peninsula.

Feb., six months prior to the US Embassy bombings in East Africa, bin Laden - under the banner of al-Qaeda and the "World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders" - issued another fatwa stating that all Muslims have a religious duty "to kill Americans and their allies, both civilian and military," worldwide.

Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near two U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. Four men connected with al-Qaeda, two of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Usama bin Laden, who remained at large.

Aug. 21, “U.S. Cruise Missiles Strike Sudan and Afghan Targets Tied to Terrorist Network” – Dozens of U.S. cruise missiles struck targets in Afghanistan and the Sudan on Thursday in what President Clinton described as an act of self-defense against imminent terrorist plots and of retribution for the bombings of U.S. embassies in East Africa two weeks ago.
(Remember this recent exchange:
Congressman J. Randy Forbes (VA-04): “Mr. Secretary [Robert Gates], if tomorrow a foreign nation intentionally, for whatever reason, launched a tomahawk missile or its equivalent into New York City, would that be considered an act of war against the United States?”
Secretary Gates: “Probably so.”
Congressman Forbes: “Then I would assume the same laws would apply if we launched a tomahawk missile at another nation—is that also true?”)

Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer was USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. The terrorist organization al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for the attack. Seventeen sailors died as a result of al-Qaeda operative Jamal Ahmad Badawi’s plan.

9/11
You are admitting Clinton was obviously too busy and stupidly thinking with his little head to hear bin Laden when he declared war on the U.S. in 1996. Clinton's perjury incident undermined his credibility – and his effectiveness – as a leader, and that fact overshadowed his every action – including how he dealt with bin Laden and al-Qaeda – for the rest of his administration.

Dec. 29, al-Qaeda's first terrorist attack took place as two bombs were detonated in Aden, Yemen. The first target was the Movenpick Hotel and the second was the parking lot of the Goldmohur Hotel. U.S. servicemen were targeted, but there were no casualties.

Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing six and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998. Al-Qaeda trained Ramzi Yousef was the self-admitted mastermind.

Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing five U.S. military servicemen.

June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. Thirteen Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.

July, Usama bin Laden described the killing of Americans in the Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia in June 1996 as the beginning of a war between Muslims and the United States.

Aug., bin Laden issued a religious edict or fatwa entitled "Declaration of War," authorizing attacks against Western military targets on the Arabian Peninsula.

Feb., six months prior to the US Embassy bombings in East Africa, bin Laden - under the banner of al-Qaeda and the "World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders" - issued another fatwa stating that all Muslims have a religious duty "to kill Americans and their allies, both civilian and military," worldwide.

Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near two U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. Four men connected with al-Qaeda, two of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Usama bin Laden, who remained at large.

Aug. 21, “U.S. Cruise Missiles Strike Sudan and Afghan Targets Tied to Terrorist Network” – Dozens of U.S. cruise missiles struck targets in Afghanistan and the Sudan on Thursday in what President Clinton described as an act of self-defense against imminent terrorist plots and of retribution for the bombings of U.S. embassies in East Africa two weeks ago.
(Remember this recent exchange:
Congressman J. Randy Forbes (VA-04): “Mr. Secretary [Robert Gates], if tomorrow a foreign nation intentionally, for whatever reason, launched a tomahawk missile or its equivalent into New York City, would that be considered an act of war against the United States?”
Secretary Gates: “Probably so.”
Congressman Forbes: “Then I would assume the same laws would apply if we launched a tomahawk missile at another nation—is that also true?”)

Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer was USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. The terrorist organization al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for the attack. Seventeen sailors died as a result of al-Qaeda operative Jamal Ahmad Badawi’s plan.

9/11 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And you forget all this happened why the Bush family was doing business with the Bin Laden family- go look that up brother: http://www.bushwatch.com/binladens.htm
Also, were you aware the Bush Administration gave the Taliban 43 million as a gift for eradicating opium??? This is still the same Taliban that at the time had one of the most oppressive governments in modern times and that was housing Bin Laden. : http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww...1_bushbin.html
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2011, 07:01 PM
And you forget all this happened why the Bush family was doing business with the Bin Laden family- go look that up brother: http://www.bushwatch.com/binladens.htm
Also, were you aware the Bush Administration gave the Taliban 43 million as a gift for eradicating opium??? This is still the same Taliban that at the time had one of the most oppressive governments in modern times and that was housing Bin Laden. : http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww...1_bushbin.html Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
The guy is a lost cause, wellendowed1911 , you are wasting your time.
Also, were you aware the Bush Administration gave the Taliban 43 million as a gift for eradicating opium??? This is still the same Taliban that at the time had one of the most oppressive governments in modern times and that was housing Bin Laden. : http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww...1_bushbin.html Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You had best re-read your "Conspiracy-R-Us" website. Nothing there refutes the fact that Clinton did not take out Usama bin Laden when he had the chances (NOTE: that is plural).
No Usama - no 9/11.
No 9/11 - no Afghanistan War.
No Afghanistan War - possibly no Iraq War.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Good God, I didn't know we were playing six degree's of seperation.

Osama was born in 1957, I think it was Ike's fault for not having him aborted...

WTF was Ike thinking?

WTF was the Republican congress thinking trying to impeach Clinton , distracting him from his job?

The far right never ceases to amaze me!
  • Laz
  • 09-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Come on hind sight is great but useless. Argue about what we do now.
You had best re-read your "Conspiracy-R-Us" website. Nothing there refutes the fact that Clinton did not take out Usama bin Laden when he had the chances (NOTE: that is plural).
No Usama - no 9/11.
No 9/11 - no Afghanistan War.
No Afghanistan War - possibly no Iraq War. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have just lost all your credibility with this statement that you posted- you are aware that their have been other Terrorist that have terrorized the U.S besides OBL??? Have you ever heard of Abu Nidal??? Were all the hijackings in the 80's the result of OBL?
So since OBL is dead does that mean no more terrorist attacks? Do you honestly believe OBL planned this whole event out or do you believe he was just the face or :figurehead" of Al-Queada. You mean to tell me some ft 4 man with bad kidneys who was living in a cave in a third world nation was able to pull off 9-11 by himself? If you believe that crap that that just shows how inept the Bush administration is that a man living in a cave can carry out an attack like 9-11.
Also, you fail to mention the numerous of memos that Bush was warned as early as August of that year of an impeding attack by Bin Laden: http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww...1_bushbin.html so don't give me this bullshit that Bush was innocent. Can you explain why Dick Cheney was playing "war games" that morning and why the U.S jets were not able to intercept the planes???? Dude get a life!!!!!!
Do you honestly believe OBL planned this whole event out or do you believe he was just the face or :figurehead" of Al-Queada. You mean to tell me some ft 4 man with bad kidneys who was living in a cave in a third world nation was able to pull off 9-11 by himself? If you believe that crap that that just shows how inept the Bush administration is that a man living in a cave can carry out an attack like 9-11 Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Perhaps you should read the 9/11 Commission Report. UBL took ownership of the "The Planes Operation" after the failed 1993 bombing. UBL personally recruited, trained and provided financing for the terrorists involved in the 9/11 attack. He gave the the order to execute the 9/11 attack.
Also, you fail to mention the numerous of memos that Bush was warned as early as August of that year of an impeding attack by Bin Laden: Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You don't say? (BTW, this really isn't about W or Clinton, it's about your selective memory - or amnesia regarding events.)

As noted above UBL announced that in 1996 - on Clinton's watch - not a secret to anyone. Yet, Clinton didn't deal with UBL or al-Qaeda.

NOTE: The pilots trained in the U.S. - on Clinton's watch. The Visa's allowing the terrorists to enter the U.S. were granted - on Clinton's watch. You are ever so laudatory of Clinton's supposed achievements, yet you actively ignore that 9/11 occurred in large part because Clinton didn't take care of business other than playing with cigars and a very junior employee. Again:

Evidently it's Clinton that didn't get the memo.
Perhaps you should read the 9/11 Commission Report. UBL took ownership of the "The Planes Operation" after the failed 1993 bombing. UBL personally recruited, trained and provided financing for the terrorists involved in the 9/11 attack. He gave the the order to execute the 9/11 attack.

You don't say? (BTW, this really isn't about W or Clinton, it's about your selective memory - or amnesia regarding events.)

As noted above UBL announced that in 1996 - on Clinton's watch - not a secret to anyone. Yet, Clinton didn't deal with UBL or al-Qaeda.

NOTE: The pilots trained in the U.S. - on Clinton's watch. The Visa's allowing the terrorists to enter the U.S. were granted - on Clinton's watch. You are ever so laudatory of Clinton's supposed achievements, yet you actively ignore that 9/11 occurred in large part because Clinton didn't take care of business other than playing with cigars and a very junior employee. Again:

Evidently it's Clinton that didn't get the memo. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL The 9-11 commission report? Dude are you fucking for real??? The 9-11 Commission report was a joke anyone with a half a brain knows the report was bullshit- if you get a copy of it please send it to me- so I can wipe the shit off my ass with it- that's all it's worth to me.
LOL The 9-11 commission report? Dude are you fucking for real??? The 9-11 Commission report was a joke anyone with a half a brain knows the report was bullshit- if you get a copy of it please send it to me- so I can wipe the shit off my ass with it- that's all it's worth to me. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Your opinion means absolutely nothing in the real world. The 9/11 Commission Report is closer to the truth than any of those "Conspiracy-R-Us" sites you've cited as justification for your twisted mind set. BTW, wasn't commission member Kerrey your guy some years ago? Are you a "Truther"? You believe W and Cheney had the World Trade Center destroyed to start a war in bum-f@ck Afghanistan don't you?And "Rosie" O'Donnell is your ATF right, and you coach her on what to blog?
Your opinion means absolutely nothing in the real world. The 9/11 Commission Report is closer to the truth than any of those "Conspiracy-R-Us" sites you've cited as justification for your twisted mind set. BTW, wasn't commission member Kerry your guy just a few years ago? Are you a "Truther"? You believe W and Cheney had the World Trade Center destroyed to start a war in bum-f@ck Afghanistan don't you?And "Rosie" O'Donnell is your ATF right, and you coach her on what to blog?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually didn't like Kerry and no I wouldn't consider myself a truther- but I don't know how a man living in a cave in a 3r world country has the capability of pulling off such an attack.
Also, isn't amazing that Building 50 felled in the same manner as the other two buildings. yet no plane hit it?
***Isn't it quite odd of all the days 9-11 was the day Cheney decided to have "war games" scenario thereby preventing jets from intercepting the planes.
Whenever contact is lost with any airplane, fighter jets routinely take to the air to investigate. This commonly occurs about 100 times per year in well under 20 minutes. But on 9/11 nearly two hours passed without any interception
***Isn't it fucking unbelievable that they found Muhammad Atta's I.D on the ground on the streets of New York- that somehow the plastic car survived the combustion and was found intact?
Isn't odd that educated physicist and engineers have stated that the fuel was not hot enough to melt the steel beams and that they way the buildings fell it could have only been down by explosives????
Fire has never — prior to or after 9/11 — caused any steel frame building to collapse. The sudden, vertical, explosive, and total collapse of the Twin Towers at near freefall speed can only be explained by controlled demolition.
Unidentified insiders made millions on the stocks of American and United Airlines and those of other corporations that were likewise impacted by the attacks. These "put option" bets were made just prior to 9/11

****I am not saying Bush and Cheney were responsible I don't know, but I am confident that 9-11 didn't happen with 19 hijackers
Sad, americans making excuses for our islamic foes.
While deriding the one man with the nerve to fight.
I used to think it odd that there were brits who
regarded Churchill as a war monger/fool.
Now I see Bush regarded with almost exact verbage.

Again, I hear a mindless parrot who will not think
about what it is braying.

Sheik Hussein killed more terrorists
than that kefir dog Bush.
Yeah.
Tora Bora- vacant
Karbala- civilians
Fallujah-women babies
KSM? the sheik would kill him, let his secrets die with him.
Gitmo?-innocent bystanders
Abu Musab al Zarkhawi-abu whatever so-whatti
The admins numbers are based on their belief
that there were no terrorists until Bush made them.
Ergo, there were no terrorists to kill
until sheik hussein(pbuh) was revealed.

Ubl has been dead for a long time.
It was his son Hamsa that we assasinated.
Am I the only one who remembers the leadership
squabble between Zarkhawi and Zawahiri.
Both claiming to be the new leader of AQ.
No counter-claim was ever made by ubl.
At the time-2005-06- the arab and chechen press
were lamenting the loss of ubl.

I'll let that soak in before I hit you with what
every fsb, gsg9,mi5, and mossad knows
but damn few americans do.
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Hot damn....Where is my tin foil cap!