Would it surprise you to know...

Did your "valuable sources" stopped letting you peek behind the pink curtain?
What happened?
Btw how they doing these days ?

I say make infoshare officially public, it's not like it is an actual private forum anyway if it was this thread wouldn't had been created in the first place.

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
So, that's where this double standard exists. Thank you for sharing an important piece of the puzzle.
  • N.M.
  • 02-07-2017, 04:36 PM
You'll have to ask the OP of this thread to confirm that.
  • DSK
  • 02-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Do you see banned under my name? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Not yet....but I have faith it will happen to you someday. People who ignore the rules always pay in the end.
Obviously I do. Do you see banned under my name? I'm not really polite on here, so yeah, I know the rules...it's called common sense. I don't have to read any guidelines to know what I can and can't post on here. All of the points I've received on here, I knew they were coming as soon as I hit the submit button. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Heh exactly
Not yet....but I have faith it will happen to you someday. People who ignore the rules always pay in the end. Originally Posted by DSK
When did he say he ignores the rules? He said he doesn't have to read them to know what they are DUH
Not yet....but I have faith it will happen to you someday. People who ignore the rules always pay in the end. Originally Posted by DSK
Keep the faith. Don't hold your breath though. I'll get banned when I decide to get banned. The rules are pretty straight forward on here. I don't have to read them to know them. I don't even know where the guidelines are on this site because I've never bothered to look for them. Why is that? Again, it's called common sense.

You may want to get back to the political forum there buddy. I think they can understand your logic better than I can.

When did he say he ignores the rules? He said he doesn't have to read them to know what they are DUH Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Exactly. I really hope DSK is not a lawyer. He makes a lot of faulty conclusions without reading the facts.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Check with Wakeup first to make sure a list is allowed in the Houston forums.

Now if he can just explain where he got the information to start this threAD. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Ha ha.
You hold sway over the most controversial data that would piss the fuck out of the rank and file paying members here if they knew the truth. Originally Posted by citizen44
  • DSK
  • 02-08-2017, 04:37 AM
When did he say he ignores the rules? He said he doesn't have to read them to know what they are DUH Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's ignoring the rules!
Did your "valuable sources" stop letting you peek behind the pink curtain? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
You mean cheap whores willing to sell out other whores for an extra $20? No, I'm still good. Their number is legion.
You mean cheap whores willing to sell out other whores for an extra $20? No, I'm still good. Their number is legion. Originally Posted by citizen44
What's the going rate for information on other hobbyists?
I'd put the over/under at 5% of members who have actually read the rules, and yet very few find themselves violating them.
What's the going rate for information on other hobbyists? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You'd have to tell me. I only care about covering my own ass, not any of yours
I mean, men get fined way less than what a women charged for prostitution would.
  • N.M.
  • 02-08-2017, 08:57 AM
You mean cheap whores willing to sell out other whores for an extra $20? No, I'm still good. Their number is legion. Originally Posted by citizen44
Welp that's a waste of 20 bucks, nothing to see there. But if it means that much to you, I'll let you peek for free, just let me know where you'd like to meet.

I wonder how much Gramps globito will pay to see my infraction list... that's a real gem right there...