OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO BAN AR-15 AMMO

So the gun manufactuers are responsible for the trail of anti-gun legislation since 1934 ?
Do not misunderstand my expression as fear. It is contempt. Originally Posted by rioseco
Did I say they were responsible for ALL of it? If you think you're any less free today than you would've been 100 years ago, it's in your mind.
Did I say they were responsible for ALL of it? If you think you're any less free today than you would've been 100 years ago, it's in your mind. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Damn. Just when I thought ShamWow's stupid post couldn't be beaten, here comes OverCompensation with one even MORE ridiculous. Yeah. We're just as free now as we ever were. Riiiight.
  • shanm
  • 03-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Damn. Just when I thought ShamWow's stupid post couldn't be beaten, here comes OverCompensation with one even MORE ridiculous. Yeah. We're just as free now as we ever were. Riiiight. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

And here comes UglyOldGAY with a useless, baseless remark without actually contributing anything to the conversation, and without having any substance to what he says. I think you're going senile old man.
And here comes UglyOldGAY with a useless, baseless remark without actually contributing anything to the conversation, and without having any substance to what he says. I think you're going senile old man. Originally Posted by shanm

You aren't growing up; you are becoming less mature.

You're correct, you shouldn't possess any firearms. You lack the maturity.
Green tips were cheaper it was why they were preferred, they aren't cheaper now. I liked them for squirrel hunting, really fixes the tough little fuckers.
Pick up your brass. Parafin or packing grease. There are reloaders around if you don't.
  • shanm
  • 03-04-2015, 10:25 AM
You aren't growing up; you are becoming less mature.

You're correct, you shouldn't possess any firearms. You lack the maturity. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you should? Have you had your driver's license yanked away yet?

You can barely see two feet in front of you, what makes you think you can have a gun permit old man?
Damn. Just when I thought ShamWow's stupid post couldn't be beaten, here comes OverCompensation with one even MORE ridiculous. Yeah. We're just as free now as we ever were. Riiiight. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How are we less free now?
what makes you think you can have a gun permit old man? Originally Posted by shanm
Pssst.... junior .... I don't need "a gun permit" .... keep showing your ignorance.
  • shanm
  • 03-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Pssst.... junior .... I don't need "a gun permit" .... keep showing your ignorance. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pssst...old ass senior....its called a concealed weapons license, AKA a "permit"....keep on deflecting
Pssst...old ass senior....its called a concealed weapons license, AKA a "permit"....keep on deflecting Originally Posted by shanm

Spahm, you came here to prove just how really stupid you are.
You are not even through running the race, and yet you are a winner.
  • shanm
  • 03-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Spahm, you came here to prove just how really stupid you are.
You are not even through running the race, and yet you are a winner.
Originally Posted by rioseco
I bet your mother is pretty ashamed of what a stupid piece of dog-turd she produced, that ignorant slut.
I bet your mother is pretty ashamed of what a stupid piece of dog-turd she produced, that ignorant slut. Originally Posted by shanm

Yeah there was a time when my Mom was ashamed of me....You got me you little commie twat !
That was smooth of you. Work on that move very long, did you ?

Zzzzzzzz.............stupid fuckin punkass kid...........
  • shanm
  • 03-04-2015, 07:24 PM
[B][COLOR="Blue"]

Yeah there was a time when my Mom was ashamed of me....You got me you little commie twat !
. Originally Posted by rioseco
Sounds like I cut a little deep there rio-shit-o. What happened? did mommy disown you?
Sounds like I cut a little deep there rio-shit-o. What happened? did mommy disown you? Originally Posted by shanm
shanmWoW...