old school providers. where are they now?

Thanks so much for the up to date / current info about Champagne. It is sooo handy, especially adding the part about "before she left town".. thanks
Why the incredibly rude post, Nuglet?

Is my post substantially different from the 9 pages of posts which have come before, where people have mentioned their past favorites with whom they have lost touch?

I did not know it was either this threads, or my, responsibility to provide up to date information for you.

It's posts like yours which discourage people from participating in this online community.

I hope you have a pleasant day.

And for those who like such things:

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Sherri of Austin..........I miss that girl.......she had the most awesome breasteses. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
Too many Sherri's, the one I remember was a cute little blonde with the softest big tits, man-made but so sweet.
I miss Paige's FBSM. She was cute as hell and made sure you were always happy and felt you got great value.
One that many won't agree with me on was Liz FBSM redhead. I loved my sessions but heard many had problems. But those titswere amazing.

Mia Moore. Best TOAS in Austin. Originally Posted by ChrisS
I really enjoyed my time with Paige. Liz was really crappy at TCB but that chain of hers... YOW!

Mia Moore was hotter than hell before the boltons.

And Krista (once a mod, I might add) was incredible... funny, cute and always willing to stick her ass in your face!

And BTW NUGS -- If the staff didn't close it, then the thread is open. I didn't go back pages to see when the last post was before new activity, or that I'd even posted in this thread, which I had. It was so long ago I'd plumb forgotten about it. Seems new to me. Sort of. In the future, maybe a veteran like you will use the RTM button rather than bitching out the brothers who might not know any better. Just sayin...
stop responding to way old posts puhleaze!
What about Darcie that was once at Amazing under another name. Is she still around ?
stop responding to way old posts puhleaze! Originally Posted by Guest031411-2
Bwahaahaahahaahaaa!

What guest031411-2 said!
Old school.... doesn't Ms. Fransisca have a PHD in OLD??????

sixx
  • ztonk
  • 09-01-2011, 09:35 AM
This one's done.

ztonk
AustinModStaff