so you know you're a loser when..

you figure out that hot ballerina had a crush on you..10 years after the fact.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
what was his name?
When you create a new handle but you get found out quick and when you RTM anything you’re a BIG loser
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2023, 01:30 AM
what was his name? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hillary. she wasn't a principal dancer but she was in the company at HB. frickin dancer's body. funky ass feet-being on pointe will do that to ya-but like 7% body fat. but i blew my shot cause i had no freakin clue. that's how i know i'm a loser..

how bout you TW? when did you figure it out..

i'm thinkin' maybe when you annoyed everyone so much bumpin' old threads that you got your own special set of rules. or wait, maybe it was that one time at band camp..
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2023, 02:27 AM
When you create a new handle but you get found out quick and when you RTM anything you’re a BIG loser Originally Posted by Cendell M
i agree with the rtm. reverse trolling is way more fun. see e.g. post 138 in this thread..
BTW, staff does not have a betting pool on how fast certain members will win points to gain admittance to band camp.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2023, 01:05 PM
BTW, staff does not have a betting pool on how fast certain members will win points to gain admittance to band camp. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
lol sir..
You know you are a loser when you stay on boards because you absolutely have no business, you follow someone around that actually has a way better life than you and is smarter than you, you have made great money but have to resort to begging people on snapchat to buy you lunch, you absolutely think the world will come crashing down if guys don't buy sex
You know you’re a loser when you get banned on h2 already bc you can’t keep your handles under control that’s what I call a big time LOSER

Not sure what’s taking UC so long to ban, it’ll be just a matter of time! Loser
You know you are a loser when you stay on boards because you absolutely have no business, you follow someone around that actually has a way better life than you and is smarter than you, you have made great money but have to resort to begging people on snapchat to buy you lunch, you absolutely think the world will come crashing down if guys don't buy sex Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
How's that I don't want any drama thing going?
You know you are a loser when you pay women and hand over your balls in the same transaction. You know you are a loser when.........you know what I'm becoming more like the people here and that's not the territory I want to be in. Great thread pxo
How's that I don't want any drama thing going? Originally Posted by NordicJag
He’s nuts he’s talking to me, and btw just so people know I don’t have Snapchat lies again js….
It’s ok to hand over your balls to a woman. In fact I love it when they know how to handle them.

Just make sure you take them with you when you leave.

The most successful, winning teams have great ball handling skills. It results in a higher shooting percentage as well as more shots on goal.
  • Busty
  • 09-10-2023, 05:15 PM
Passing out popcorn,
This is better than a reality show.
Loser trying to be a Internet pimp with his Do's & Don't demands. You can't police pu$$y Bro.
Passing out popcorn,
This is better than a reality show.
Loser trying to be a Internet pimp with his Do's & Don't demands. You can't police pu$$y Bro. Originally Posted by Busty
Do you like butter on your popcorn ?
  • Busty
  • 09-11-2023, 07:24 AM
Tobasco sauce on my popcorn.

I am a loser at bowling, my tits get in the way