Lets stroke each other's egos!!!

You are too darn pretty and sweet to be mad at lol. Cmon babe, you can't tell by now when I am joking or being serious lol. I am going to have a hooka party in New Orleans and you are sooooo invited. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I know you are babes!
Although, I really, really miss Val's sexy poses....oh well....I guess Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ed- I thought we've been through this already!
Am I our plan B? lol Originally Posted by Megan Love
No...you are always my plan A.

Rabbit, that was funny as all get out! By the way guys, I now know why he calls himself Rabbit lol.

Abe, my love one day....one day!!

Rabbit that was funny as all get out!

Abe, my love one day....one day!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
aaawwwww

Rabbit, that was funny as all get out! By the way guys, I now know why he calls himself Rabbit lol.

Abe, my love one day....one day!! Originally Posted by London Rayne

That will be our little secret
That will be our little secret Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Until I figure it out next week!!!
Hmmm I think i'm going to be in trouble.
Ed- I thought we've been through this already! Originally Posted by Valerie
I thought is was worth a shot with everybody making a big deal over London's smokin' hot booty pic....glad to see you're a woman of high integrity and can't be swayed by the pressure....damn it!!
Ed,

If its one thing i've learned. These women are going to do what they want. We just need to learn to live with it.
Ed,

If its one thing i've learned. These women are going to do what they want. We just need to learn to live with it. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Now that's the most Brilliant thing I've read all day! Well done!
Gotta love PRSandra bootay, HAWT!!
Love Mila just cause shes not only beautiful on the outside but beautiful on the inside!!
AmberBrooks and her huge boobs that i want to motor boat lol sorry amber
Yay! London's booty avatar is back! Originally Posted by Valerie
+1........woweewowser s!

Gotta love it when she shows her a** ets!
I second Ambers huge boobs . . .
Angelina Adams wits and charm as well as her overall sexyness!
Valeries hot accent!
Holly' same as Angelina!
Has anybody told Traci (OP) that this is a very fun thread she started on a whim - because she was accused of being in the "Post Whore Clique" in another thread - and I think her ass is every bit a smokin' as London's avatar...I'm just sayin'....because this is the place to do it.
Has anybody told Traci (OP) that this is a very fun thread she started on a whim - because she was accused of being in the "Post Whore Clique" in another thread - and I think her ass is every bit a smokin' as London's avatar...I'm just sayin'....because this is the place to do it. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Word!

And who really cares if anyone around here is a post whore lol. Apparently, some make enough money to be able to do what they want, when they want.