Poll - What forum should the Niagara Falls Canada reviews be posted to

See? I'd suck as a mod...... Originally Posted by elghund
Same here!

Always axxed too many questions.
Would have too many problems following orders from HQ.
Especially when it comes to doing the required 'dirty work' for HQ......
Same here!

Always axxed too many questions.

funny how you react to being asked questions, pretty sensitive. but while you're at it, google me a good Celso question.

Would have too many problems following orders from HQ.

yet you have no problem sucking down the free pancakes for pretending too.

Especially when it comes to doing the required 'dirty work' for HQ...... Originally Posted by Celso
Not to mention an inability to stay on topic. Wasn't hijacking threads a concern? The poll is still open.
With a few days left poll tally is 61 for Upstate vs. 11 for TO.....

Good to see in spite of an echo stalker!.....
Just for argument's sake...what happens when the poll runs out, you've voted overwhelmingly to have the NF reviews placed here, and they still get moved...

What happens then?
Just for argument's sake...what happens when the poll runs out, you've voted overwhelmingly to have the NF reviews placed here, and they still get moved...

What happens then? Originally Posted by Wakeup
We add another wing to the appropriate Repository...
We're very adaptable, if not always compliant.
Or change the name of this group to "Upstate NY and Southern Ontario"
Or change the name of this group to "Upstate NY and Southern Ontario" Originally Posted by BobbyBrown
Another excellent option since WNY locals here always considered Southern Ontario one of our burbs!....

Latest tally: 63 yea vs. 11 nay....and counting.....
Final Tally: 66 yea vs. 11 nay and just confirms what many locals knew it would.....
You're absolutely right, and the earlier decision to move them was premature. Staff will immediately commence moving the Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada reviews back to Upstate New York forums...

Thanks for your input...
heh
I don't think it works that way
You're absolutely right, and the earlier decision to move them was premature. Staff will immediately commence moving the Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada reviews back to Upstate New York forums...

Thanks for your input... Originally Posted by Wakeup
heh
I don't think it works that way Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Noooooooooooooooooo....
Don't screw with the Repository!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit add: I forgot to vote.
Bump
Vermont even if I think Alaska would be nice?
Of course the Niagara reviews belong in upstate. But I just took a look at all my Niagara reviews and all but one of the girls has retired. And she's getting long in the tooth and rarely logs on with her agency. They just don't have that many who stay on the front lines 10 plus years, unlike around here. So just start over and review the new blood, they won't be around for long either. That's the beauty of Canada, the high turnover rate. Bring'um Young!
re looking taint no Canada other than in New York

so I change my vote to Mexico is the place to posts Canadian reports
As I bet a problem for all the north states
fuck up Mexico for a few south states
Texas will love Upset NY for... or not