**Official MOTHERFUCKING NBA Playoffs Thread**

I don't know about the rest of these guys but I believe some pics of Exotic Beauty in Thunder garb might be in order! Originally Posted by bigtex
I will try my best to get online while "Thunderin it up" in while in Texas the NBA playoffs this week to do so...Gonna be playin "BALL" myself and in travels so I do wanna hook ya up!

XOXO,
~Exotic Beauty~

P.S. Even if they dont make the very final I will STILL support them and do sumthin creative
Attached Images File Type: jpg OKC THUNDER.jpg (13.2 KB, 82 views)
Very nice, we'll all be looking forward to that
Guess tonight we will see what happens,I am still for Thunder but hey,they made it a long way,I wont be mad at the Heat,Just love basketball and hope its a good game.
OMG...Exotic Beauty, the name says it all! Your body is bangin baby!

Well, looks like I got the finals match I was hoping for. IMO, this could be the beginning of another epic all time match up ranking up there with Magic/Bird. I don't see one team dominating the other and I doubt this will be the first time the two battle for all the marbles. With Lebron, D. Wade, Durrant, and Westbrook, the talent level in this match is through the fucking roof!! Wade has 1 but they will all get rings at some point. It's inevitable.

Couldn't of asked for a better way to ease my pain in having to wait for the Texans to hit the field again.

It would be nice to see a Kobe vs Lebron match up in the finals somewhere down the line, but Lakers got a lot of fixing to do to get past OKC. While Heat, Celtics, Spurs and Thunder all have a BIG 3, LA just has Kobe and the wrong Gasol.

I actually like both Heat and Thunder so I'm not specifically rooting against either team. If I had to choose, I'd do what I typically do in the situation and go for the underdogs. In this case, it would be the Heat. However, I'd like to see a 7 game series.

Hell, even the names make for a colossal battle to kick off the summer... Summer Heat vs Thunder Showers... lol

Yeah, you know what, after thinking about it for a few days, I agree with you Willy. I've pretty much dropped my beef with OKC for the most part, but I don't think I'll be rooting for any team in particular, I just hope to see a great series, but if I had to choose, the guy I like the most is Shane Battier...so that will make me a Heat fan. And really, I think if the Thunder loose in this series, it will make their future championships mean more, and they will get plenty of shots with that team. And Maimi is also the underdog. Also, I'd like to see Lebron silence his haters and just get that ring already. Just like Dirk did with the Mavs, exactly one year ago today.

But yeah, I'll be a Heatle for about a week or so, (But I still love you, exotic beauty lol)

C'mon Lebron, do it for this man:

and also this guy:

Daniel Tosh is the best!

anybody watching the game now?

I'm with you Exotic Beauty, I'm loving Kevin Durant.
......OKLAHOMA.....POW!!!!

~drops mic~
Durant was great, but I want to see Lebron guard him for the entire game! I'm sure he will for game two, forget about giving him "different looks", just let Lebron do his thing.

I thought the Heat would win in 5 games, not looking to good after game 1, could still happen tho. And LOL at this pic:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I Lost my voice! That game was WILD! It looks like The Thunder is a "4th quarter" team......They get under real bad and just THUNDER right back....The Heat is AWSOME! So this is a good experience for the Thunder...No matter if they do not win I still say "Damn proud they made it this far!"

And yup....Lebran prob does need that ring bad TheDon!

Thanks Willy! This NBA finals has got to be one of the wildest ones I have witnessed.

Gonna drink something for my voice and get a few hours of rest....This day started at 7am for me.... XOXO
I miss Pat Riley! (Lakers was like my FAV team back when I was a kiddo)
So Glad the Thunder Won
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I Lost my voice! That game was WILD! It looks like The Thunder is a "4th quarter" team......They get under real bad and just THUNDER right back....The Heat is AWSOME! So this is a good experience for the Thunder...No matter if they do not win I still say "Damn proud they made it this far!"

And yup....Lebran prob does need that ring bad TheDon!

Thanks Willy! This NBA finals has got to be one of the wildest ones I have witnessed.

Gonna drink something for my voice and get a few hours of rest....This day started at 7am for me.... XOXO Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty
You and the rest of the fans deserve a lot of credit for that crowd noise, it's probably the loudest arena in the league.

Well, it sounds like you've had a long day/night.Good luck with the recovery! #PartyLikeArockStar #ThunderUp
I miss Pat Riley! (Lakers was like my FAV team back when I was a kiddo) Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty
Here's another pic, Riley looks like he needs a hug lol

Durant was great, but I want to see Lebron guard him for the entire game! I'm sure he will for game two, forget about giving him "different looks", just let Lebron do his thing.
Originally Posted by TheDon
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I Lost my voice! That game was WILD! It looks like The Thunder is a "4th quarter" team...... Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty
LeBron is not a good clutch player, that's what separates the good from the great. That's my boy but he always chokes that 4th quarter. Dammit.
LeBron is not a good clutch player, that's what separates the good from the great. That's my boy but he always chokes that 4th quarter. Dammit. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Actually the media blows this way out of proportion. Especially so when comparing Kobe to Lebron. IMO the biggest difference between the two is Lebron doesn't always force the issue the way Kobe does and is less selfish. No doubt Lebron has choked a time or 2 in the past, but to say he always does is just not accurate. More often than not he pulls through.

According to the stats illustrated here, he is actually more efficient in the the clutch than Kobe...

As far as game 1 for the Heat, D.Wade was the one having an "off-game."