I Was Kick Out Of Chat!!!!!

Who the fuck cares?

(outside of drama)
I am surrounded by stupid..........fucking awesome Originally Posted by dearhunter
dang nab it,
and I was wasting time getting laid and writing review, so lost track of this thread.

Spirit13 errrr thanks
Just got back.

Spirit, all disciplinary action on a mod has to come from owners as far as I know. At my level, there is not a button on any mod post which would allow me to give points or a ban to another mod.

Now, do you know something or not? Originally Posted by Pistolero
Do I know if any ladies are speaking about what goes on in the ladies room? Hmm think about this dude.. I made that mistake before.. got 14-15 days ban because I did not tell who told me that time... where as I am human and make mistakes, I also learn from them.

That being said, hell I do not even know whats being chattered about in the men's locker room since since my premium access expired and unlike a good number of you who seem to hobby 2-3 times a week I do not have that luxury, energy level or time....

I did not know that fellow mods had not power over mods... eh.. in one way that sucks, but in another I can see the logic.

@TexasGator - thinking outside the box is what makes me very good at what I do in my chosen profession. One of my first Tech jobs was to test pc hardware (analog modems for Compaq in this case) and its that "thinking outside the box" that got me praise and quarterly bonus's every quarter.

But to retort most of you who laugh at me.. when I read your reviews etc it would appear like you go into the session with a check list and if certain things were not done you give don't rate the lady all that well and those who comment about the review seem to all say that a CBJ is a deal breaker. CBJ's are not as great as the BBBJ's but look at the reviews.... the lady starts giving you a CBJ which some of you have commented is a deal breaker, yet you continue the session.... why is that?

Or my favorite.. we have voices on here who say do not reward Bait and switch, yet we still see some of old timers get hit by it....and they still go through with it because and I quote "she was still hot looking"

If it was up to me, I would turn and walk away, drive some place to sit down, get online and post IMMEDIATELY that the lady in question is B&S and that you walked away..

So while you all laugh at me, when you post about going through with a B&S deal, or in some other posts you state that CBJ is a deal breaker yet a few days later, there you go posting a review where she gave you a CBJ, I laugh....
... since my premium access expired and unlike a good number of you who seem to hobby 2-3 times a week I do not have that luxury, energy level or time.... Originally Posted by Spirit13
Wow...you got quarterly bonuses at Compaq...

I don't think I've ever been as impressed with someone's credentials as I am right now...
...its that "thinking outside the box" that got me praise and quarterly bonus's every quarter... Originally Posted by Spirit13
yep, a quarter every quarter is probably what you were worth.

So Spirit, which provider is telling you PR stories?
Spirit,

Nobody's gonna accuse you of giving cbjs. You the full deal, man.

Old Dingus
Spirit,

Nobody's gonna accuse you of giving cbjs. You the full deal, man. Originally Posted by Old Dingus
... and, it appears, he'll swallow anything.
Wow...you got quarterly bonuses at Compaq...

I don't think I've ever been as impressed with someone's credentials as I am right now... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Don't sell yourself short WU.. because you are married to Val, its easy to impress you.
yep, a quarter every quarter is probably what you were worth.

So Spirit, which provider is telling you PR stories? Originally Posted by Why A Duck?
you indicate that it is still happening.. what proof do you have that I am still be told anything? Ask the Mods.. it happened once before and I took a vacation.

And because I never named who it was I am pretty sure they think I still get told stuff from time to time... as pointed out by some on here that some on here have WK's but as long as you keep it to yourself the MODS won't act because they have no proof.

Oh and for record.. the quarterly bonus was 4 figures on the left side of the decimal point. But I guess the whole concept of a bonus is alien to you.
Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Why pay for the access when a few reviews suffice? Don't need premium access to see the showcases and or to contact the ladies.. usually when I see they have their own website I use it to contact them there.
you indicate that it is still happening.. what proof do you have that I am still be told anything? Ask the Mods.. it happened once before and I took a vacation....

Oh and for record.. the quarterly bonus was 4 figures on the left side of the decimal point. But I guess the whole concept of a bonus is alien to you. Originally Posted by Spirit13

Dude, I have no indication that it is still happening. And I was just making fun of you saying "quarterly bonus's every quarter".
and furthermore of all of us on here, one of the last ladies that ever need a WK is fricking Valerie. Originally Posted by Glynette
^^^ WORD

Ya know I've been really fucked off tonight, but reading this thread did give me a right good laugh.....Anyways Spirit, I'm a widow...