4 Green Berets Are Killed 2 Weeks Ago And Trump Uses Obama As An Excuse For Why He Hasnt Called Their Families

0zombie King PC of SHIT...

https://www.waynedupree.com/gold-sta...gned-computer/

Remember how Obama responded to the very first American casualty of ISIS, James Foley, a journalist who was decapitated?

Obama stepped off of the golf course for a few minutes to make a public statement and then went back to playing golf right away. The media will not remember that or run the tape back to show you, but most of you remember that sad day.

Obama gave more attention to thugs who didn’t listen to police and was neutralized after they attempted to harm police than regular law enforcement. Obama didn’t like the military either, or he wouldn’t have tried to make it a social experiment by allowing transsexuals to enlist or worse, pay for their final transformation.

Julie Schrock has a story to tell, and the media will look past it, but that is not for you to do. We need you to get this out to counter the leftist lies and innuendos.

My column on Gen. John Kelly and whether previous presidents always made condolence calls to the families of fallen soldiers produced an outpouring of both praise for Kelly and vitriol for his criticism of a Florida congresswoman.

Yet a note from a Colorado woman, Julie Schrock, stands out in the crowd. Her Marine son, Corporal Max Donahue, was severely injured in Afghanistan in 2010, and died. He was 23. Here is what she wrote:

“I’m a Gold Star mother and it pains me to see what is happening. The media bias is obvious to anyone willing to dig a little deeper than just believing what they hear on the news.
“When my son died, then President Obama not only made no effort to reach out, but the condolence letter we received was signed by a computer. He didn’t even sign the letter!

Then, when I received multiple copies of the letter, I was told there was a computer ‘glitch’ that wasn’t fixed yet so more would probably keep coming and I should just throw them away. Not even a Sorry!”

Can you imagine that? Can you put this into words? Obama gets away with treating our military like crap, and when Trump comes along with so much love for the armed services, Democrats want to make him into a villain.

Well, enough is enough!

The death of good men have been ignored, and the focus has been entirely too much on the wrong thing.

I am very sorry for your loss and thankful for your son’s service. Honestly, I doubt Obama even knew about him/you. He did not have time for us, ‘the little people.’ However, I do think that he probably personally hand wrote all the invitations to the Hollyweird elite White House parties and oh yeah, Harvey Weinstein.

If you think this is a travesty, SHARE this story on your Facebook/Twitter timeline and add your comments below.
0zombie King PC of SHIT...

https://www.waynedupree.com/gold-sta...gned-computer/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are so full of shit iffylube.
Here is the golfer in chief at work.

• WTF
  • 10-26-2017, 09:24 AM