Guns: They're what's for Sunday!

If you're going to try and paint Jefferson as an atheist, you will get your ass handed to you quicker than the load you blew the last time one of these whoooores had the misfortune of handling your pathetic excuse for a cock, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I never said he was atheist. He was a deist. That's a far cry from a god-fearing christian, you goobergruber peter puffer. Have you sucked Emanuel's dick yet?
Jefferson was a Deist. He was not a Christian. "Nature's God" does not translate to the Christian God, Jewish God, Muslim God, or any other established deity. The frequently referred to "Divine Providence". They viewed the Divine as an unknowable mystery. They weren't advocating a doctrine. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You've finally said something worth repeating.
So, you're saying you carry on much too long on nonsense, eh? Why do you feel that way about yourself? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Says the turd who still goes on and on with WE about being a god-fearing christian. Talk about carrying on. Jeebus Crabst.
I never said he was atheist. He was a deist. That's a far cry from a god-fearing christian, you goobergruber peter puffer. Have you sucked Emanuel's dick yet? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Jefferson may not have subscribed to the tenets of any contemporary Christian church, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but Jefferson did call himself a "Christian". Furthermore, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Jefferson constructed his "Jefferson's Bible" from the New Testament of the King James Bible.

I, too, have made a wee-little book from the same materials, which I call the Philosophy of Jesus; it is a paradigma of his doctrines, made by cutting the texts out of the book, and arranging them on the pages of a blank book, in a certain order of time or subject. A more beautiful or precious morsel of ethics I have never seen; it is a document in proof that I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus... (Jefferson letter to Charles Thomson Monticello, January 9, 1816)
He took out all the miracles, as well as the writings of Paul. He was not claiming to be a Christian as we understand it today. He did not believe in the divinity of Christ, but he liked the moral teachings.
Jefferson may not have subscribed to the tenets of any contemporary Christian church, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but Jefferson did call himself a "Christian". Furthermore, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Jefferson constructed his "Jefferson's Bible" from the New Testament of the King James Bible. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're delusional. His own bible, that he cut and pasted from the actual bible, is what makes him a christian?

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."
You're delusional. His own bible, that he cut and pasted from the actual bible, is what makes him a christian?

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."
Originally Posted by WombRaider
In Jefferson's own words, Jefferson said he was Christian, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus...(Jefferson letter to Charles Thomson Monticello, January 9, 1816)
  • Old-T
  • 05-22-2015, 08:20 AM
So a person is something because they say they are? That approach has more than a few problems associated with it.
So a person is something because they say they are? That approach has more than a few problems associated with it. Originally Posted by Old-T
A hyperlink was included with the quote, Old-THUMPER, so you can check the veracity of the cited statement if you wish. Jefferson said he was "a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus" even as he rejected the tenets and clericalism of contemporary Christian churches, Old-THUMPER.
ShitEater only wants to thin the black herd. The white herd needs some culling too...

Fucking Ozombies, just don't get it. All they can think about is to take the guns from law abiding citizens. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Too bad they don't realize that's never going to happen. Can anyone imagine 1%er Biker Gang turning their guns in because the government asked them to, or better yet the government confiscating them, lol.

Jim