"Praise Baby Tebow..... Pete did us a favor."

But nope ..... thread still open.
Damn ..... I saw pp show up as last poster thinkin'

"Praise Baby Tebow..... Pete did us a favor."

But nope ..... thread still open. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Unfortunate ain't it...

Is this still the AA friendly post?
Is this still the AA friendly post? Originally Posted by DEEZNUTTZ
Yep...just been awhile since we've had the self-declared.

Dumb?!? Are you serious in that Super Head of yours?

Champagne Brown, why don't you open up your own thread since they allow this type of topic on the board now. You can say what happened and what was the outcome a few months ago if you care to share. But Super Head 713, after all the evil shit that she and BA pulled, she came back to Houston and took a shot at Champagne Brown and opened a can of warms on herself. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057048714&postcount=52

By the way, calling and sending LE and CPS to Champagne's home is no small matter, let alone dumb.. You tell me if it is still dumb, if BA/~P calls LE on you.

On top of that, BA was the only one that was banned, and somehow ~P still gets away scot free. How is that for justice? Originally Posted by underscorejs
NO JUSTICE......NO PIECE

just getting us back on topic.........carry on Originally Posted by dearhunter
Good idea for everyone, DH. Originally Posted by Pistolero

Duly noted...
In the positive spirit of the intent of this thread, once again, I am self-identifying and re-affirming that I am AA friendly. I also fall under a couple of subcategories named by dh
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2015, 07:23 AM
This does not mean they see every black man that attempts to set up something.

. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie

This does not mean they see every black man that attempts to set up something. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Life in not fair ... get over it. I'm sure there are many Hobbyists of all ethnicities that Providers may see once, but never again for a variety of reasons. Either they're butt ugly, don't brush their teeth, can't wipe their ass, are just plain dicks or whatever.

If your references are good, it generally doesn't matter the color of your skin ... it's all about being a sophisticated gentleman. Front yourself acting, dressing and behaving like a GhettoBooty RumpHumper and you ain't gonna get yourself no white pussy.
Or, if you act like you hate white people in general, might lessen your chance to get white pussy.

The fewer white people, the better! I'm glad that all the white people are losing their power, and I hope it continue. Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
Is AllisonofHouston??

been wanting to see her for awhile now Originally Posted by blk knight
Of course I am ..as long as you are a gentleman Im an equal opportunity seductress..
You may add me to your list, if you wish, IG
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2015, 12:38 PM
You may add me to your list, if you wish, IG Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
Hot damn , you look hot, you see honkies too?

You may add me to your list, if you wish, IG Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
This is a good and valuable thing to know Ms. Hart. Very good in deed.