New Private Forum Proposal

Speaking of drama, you were pretty much knee deep in the stuff during this little wing-ding, weren't you? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=215422&highli ght= Quite a few follow-ups elsewhere on it, too, if I recall correctly.

She was crazy as hell. I have not thought much of her in a while. I think she moved to Taylor or some place. My first provider and she took me for a 9 month ride. Nothing like an old fool. Her pimp discovered he didn't want to fuck with an old bastard like me. I got the car back in the end but it required some 9MM persuasion. Originally Posted by tucson
Dang. So, with that 9mm, you're well equipped to go into that spiderweb thingy-place. Probably a better idea than the neck tattoo.
I've got 5 9mms and 3 45s and other assorted goodies. Everyone should have more than one hobby.
I've got 5 9mms and 3 45s and other assorted goodies. Everyone should have more than one hobby. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Some of those guns are bigger than you, lil' tony.

Overcompensation for other inadequacies, imo....
As I understand it the spider hole is an unregulated free for all. Several providers have vaguely discussed it. We had a bar here in the mid cities called the Bottoms that searched you for a gun when you went in. If you didn't have one they loaned you one. I am to damn old to get involved in drama. But I did stay at a La Quinta last night with Dezirie.

never heard of the Bottoms. Whereabouts?

Try the Bluebird in Como if you get on a thrill-seeking tear one of these days. Great music...if you survive. Well, the music is great even if you don't survive, but you'll enjoy it more if you do....

Haven't been there in 15 years. Hadn't even thought about it. May have to fix that, IF it's still open. Fantastic blues.
The Bottoms was between Euless and Arlington. As I recall the road bridge had washed out and every one used an old railroad bridge.
Love the idea of a SPECIAL area with the topics mentioned. Especially the part of no negativity.
Some of those guns are bigger than you, lil' tony.

Overcompensation for other inadequacies, imo.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
You are definitely a prime example of someone that should have another hobby.

None of my pistols have compensators, but hell you probably have no clue what that means anyway.

You're the one overcompensating. You try so hard to get the upper hand each and every time you post. The only thing you win is being super predictable. I post anything to anyone, you follow up with a BS insult. Get some game EN, this one is older than.that underwear you take to incalls. Of course picturing you waiting at your computer waiting on every letter I type is almost enough to make me pity you..... Almost.

Have a great week and weekend everyone.
Wow...looks like y'all have been having some fun. Glad I could help
Oh, lil' tony's all discombobulated.

Again....

It boils down to this...

Who is footing the bill.

The Golden Rule is he who has the gold makes the rules.

If THN wants this forum and is paying the bill then it is her rules, regardless of anyone's opinion. But if you attempt to spread the cost you will have a harder time with a few chiefs enforcing their opinion of what is proper discourse.

Frankly, several of the posters here have been through this before. Whether or not you agree, the owners of a private forum felt differently and people were excused.

This proposition is difficult and time consuming AT BEST. There is a reason they don't last. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Fyi. I am footing the bill.

Bling. Bling. Bling.
One of the original founders of the Spiderhole posted open invites all over the board so it is not some big secret.

Check the sandbox for batshit crazy Sophia's post here in Dallas

The Spiderhole generates cash for the owners due to page hits so be sure to get as many drama kings in your own private forum as you can so it can generate income for eccie.
Speaking of drama, you were pretty much knee deep in the stuff during this little wing-ding, weren't you? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=215422&highli ght= Quite a few follow-ups elsewhere on it, too, if I recall correctly.

She was crazy as hell. I have not thought much of her in a while. I think she moved to Taylor or some place. My first provider and she took me for a 9 month ride. Nothing like an old fool. Her pimp discovered he didn't want to fuck with an old bastard like me. I got the car back in the end but it required some 9MM persuasion. Originally Posted by tucson
You bought her a car, computer, got her a tutor, and had a joint checking account - and that's just what's listed in that thread. You win on the other post going about "Knowing better". I really respect your genuine efforts to help her save money and create a future by getting her GED so she could start college - big props dude, while the end sucked, I admire your intentions.

For me I'm thinking back and Melissa was my second meeting in the hobby world (I didn't know how to research then) and sounds like I was lucky to just get out with a disappointing session and didn't get the pleasure of meeting her butler.
One of the original founders of the Spiderhole posted open invites all over the board so it is not some big secret.

Check the sandbox for batshit crazy Sophia's post here in Dallas

The Spiderhole generates cash for the owners due to page hits so be sure to get as many drama kings in your own private forum as you can so it can generate income for eccie. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
How about provider ads? Do they generate page hits?
THN, this sounds like a great idea. I greatly admire your ability to stay above the fray. Even in this thread there have been a number of posts that would have frustrated the hell out of me if I were the OP. You go girl!