How has hobbying affected your RW social skills?

There is no doubt it has effected my RW interactions.
1. Overall I'm a lot more aggressive with women... It helps a ton in strip clubs and acquiring SB's.
2. I have a SO... So I'm not looking for anything longterm but if I were I think j would be wierd. I See so many of my friends ruin their relationships bc they have side hoes with drama. I just want to tell them how much easier paying for it is.
There is no doubt it has effected my RW interactions.
1. Overall I'm a lot more aggressive with women... It helps a ton in strip clubs and acquiring SB's.
2. I have a SO... So I'm not looking for anything longterm but if I were I think j would be wierd. I See so many of my friends ruin their relationships bc they have side hoes with drama. I just want to tell them how much easier paying for it is. Originally Posted by Headman

I don't know how the hobby could make you aggressive with women unless you are referring to bedroom antic. I would think the hobby would make you less savvy because technically you aren't getting any practice socializing with women in the real world. A gigolo or player isn't a hobbyist.