Trump and russia

More like Orange Head for Days!

I can't wait to read the Twitter smokescreen he unleashes in the predawn hours to divert our attention to the utter lunacy and questionable legality of his nepotism.
Those evil Russians and that evil Donald Trump conspired to hack the DNC server in order to show the world that the Democratic party:

1. Screwed Bernie Sanders
2. Favored Hillary Clinton in numerous ways
3. Bought the mainstream media
4. Paid for violence at Trump rallies

I say that the people of the USA should celebrate that someone pulled the curtains on the DNC shenanigans.

In other news:

Hillary Clinton will NEVER be President of the USA! Originally Posted by veedub63

Yeah Dude you said the truth! The Dems are not about the people. They're about their own power and Wall Street Money $$$$$$$

Whether this "leaked" document is real or not, America is in for some Golden Days a head. Originally Posted by tzv13
I hear he's a proponent of "trickle down" economics.
Whether this "leaked" document is real or not, America is in for some Golden Days a head. Originally Posted by tzv13
It would be "Golden Days" if he and these Russian sluts were doing water sports! And I'd love to see it and give him a medal if they did!
Yeah Dude you said the truth! The Dems are not about the people. They're about their own power and Wall Street Money $$$$$$$

Originally Posted by pussycat
OH? And four years of FASCISM is appropriate punishment for the "greedy" Democrats?

Why not punish Wall Street?

What have you been smoking?
OH? And four years of FASCISM is appropriate punishment for the "greedy" Democrats? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why do you regard it as punishment, assup? At least you can fly your flag proudly!

TROLL.