RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THINK INSURANCE PREMIUMS ARE GOING DOWN.........HAHAHA

Yep Obamacare is really proving itself to be nothing but a bust. In the following article ACA premiums as well as deductibles are going up.

Jim

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/big-in...100000679.html
Yep Obamacare is really proving itself to be nothing but a bust. In the following article ACA premiums as well as deductibles are going up.

Jim

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/big-in...100000679.html Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Good article.

"The Obama administration postponed a portion of the employer mandate in the Affordable Care Act in order to avoid paying the political consequences of a market disruption in the group insurance sector. If new premium pricing proposals from insurer filings in the states of Virginia and Washington come to pass, the White House may have no way out of accountability for their health-care reform folly....

"Businesses will have to react to dramatic price increases, either by passing them onto the employees and eating into their wages or by passing them along to the consumer. When insurers start making their new prices public, the resulting market churn will make this past fall look like a mere frolic."
I think you left out the word "different"... How am I saying two different things? Both quotes are correct. No contradiction between them. Did you do your homework? Originally Posted by lustylad

I hear nothing but crickets from the 4th grade math flunkee. Such a pity. Too bad tranny boy gave up on learning the three Rs.

Reading - we know he can't read because he never understands anyone's posts.

Writing - his incoherence shines though his 14,000+ worthless eccie posts.

Arithmetic - his comprehension has dropped by 3000% since this thread started.

No wonder he likes Odumbo. He is the epitome of the low-information voter. Mouth breather? Knuckle dragger? Neanderthal? CBJackass is the poster boy!

I hear nothing but crickets from the 4th grade math flunkee. Such a pity. Too bad tranny boy gave up on learning the three Rs.

Reading - we know he can't read because he never understands anyone's posts.

Writing - his incoherence shines though his 14,000+ worthless eccie posts.

Arithmetic - his comprehension has dropped by 3000% since this thread started.

No wonder he likes Odumbo. He is the epitome of the low-information voter. Mouth breather? Knuckle dragger? Neanderthal? CBJackass is the poster boy!

. Originally Posted by lustylad