In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

how so..? Originally Posted by honest_abe
My vocabulary of course! What did you think?
CD3 seems to be the most real girl here and while I’ve never met her, that confidence is ultra sexy. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I've met her more than once and...

SHE.IS.AWESOME!!!
Will you marry me? 💍 🤣😂🙃😜 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Yes my Love, anytime, anywhere!!
Does anyone really think that there's a single provider out there that can't read everything? Simple as setting up a fake account and creating a fake IP address. It's like thinking that a woman wouldn't go through your phone, email, etc....given the chance.

Curiosity killed the cat. Originally Posted by smags007
You DON’T need to read the ROS to ascertain what was said in the review that the OP is talking about. CD3 simply said;
“In regard to the review that “should have been a NO”. A couple of comments from clients are posted right under the review; that actually say that WORD FOR WORD! The commentors obviously referenced the ROS. They mentioned that the reviewer apparently didn’t think the Showcase pics were current and that she had no IOP. Those things aren’t mentioned anywhere in the parts of the review that I can read. One jerk even had the nerve and crudeness to call her a cunt!! Wow. So the reviewer must not have mentioned that she TOLD him she didn’t really feel up to it and then told him to leave no donation or just whatever he wanted to. That’s not right, he should have mentioned all that in his review. She told him before he left to see her that she wasn’t feeling it; he talked her into it. Then when he got there, he must have been so unappealing to her that she REALLY couldn’t get into it. He could have left or he could have just left a 20 or nothing at all.

And the review really shouldn’t have been written if she told the client she wasn’t really into taking an appointment; the client; chose to go ahead with the session anyway, even though she apparently made it clear that she didn’t want to do him. AND she told him to leave whatever donation he felt was fair, even NOTHING. So WHY did he write a whiny review that made other clients feel the need to comment negatively about the Provider??

Everyone that wrote that she read the ROS, like the very annoying dishonest_abe; is guilty of libel. Defamation is a serious offense. Didn’t these ignorant posters read the comments?? They certainly made everything clear, without reading the ROS.

And BTW, I don’t believe at all that most providers create a fake ID to read the ROS. I certainly don’t; and I’ve also never ever gone through one of my SO’s phone or email. Talk about an invasion of privacy! And why do you insinuate that only women do this? There’s just as many shady men as women that engage in this sneaky action. Curiosity also kills the tomcat. If you don’t trust your partner either leave them or sit down and ASK them what they’re up to. If they lie to you, you can usually tell. Do YOU go through your SO’s phone or email? Those that accuse are usually guilty.
You DON’T need to read the ROS to ascertain what was said in the review that the OP is talking about. CD3 simply said;
“In regard to the review that “should have been a NO”. A couple of comments from clients are posted right under the review; that actually say that WORD FOR WORD! The commentors obviously referenced the ROS. They mentioned that the reviewer apparently didn’t think the Showcase pics were current and that she had no IOP. Those things aren’t mentioned anywhere in the parts of the review that I can read. One jerk even had the nerve and crudeness to call her a cunt!! Wow. So the reviewer must not have mentioned that she TOLD him she didn’t really feel up to it and then told him to leave no donation or just whatever he wanted to. That’s not right, he should have mentioned all that in his review. She told him before he left to see her that she wasn’t feeling it; he talked her into it. Then when he got there, he must have been so unappealing to her that she REALLY couldn’t get into it. He could have left or he could have just left a 20 or nothing at all.

And the review really shouldn’t have been written if she told the client she wasn’t really into taking an appointment; the client; chose to go ahead with the session anyway, even though she apparently made it clear that she didn’t want to do him. AND she told him to leave whatever donation he felt was fair, even NOTHING. So WHY did he write a whiny review that made other clients feel the need to comment negatively about the Provider??

Everyone that wrote that she read the ROS, like the very annoying dishonest_abe; is guilty of libel. Defamation is a serious offense. Didn’t these ignorant posters read the comments?? They certainly made everything clear, without reading the ROS.

And BTW, I don’t believe at all that most providers create a fake ID to read the ROS. I certainly don’t; and I’ve also never ever gone through one of my SO’s phone or email. Talk about an invasion of privacy! And why do you insinuate that only women do this? There’s just as many shady men as women that engage in this sneaky action. Curiosity also kills the tomcat. If you don’t trust your partner either leave them or sit down and ASK them what they’re up to. If they lie to you, you can usually tell. Do YOU go through your SO’s phone or email? Those that accuse are usually guilty. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
you just admitted that you read the review.. RTM sent
I'm out of popcorn
  • CD3
  • 03-30-2018, 10:01 AM
you just admitted that you read the review.. RTM sent Originally Posted by honest_abe

Haha you dumb bastard, it’s YOU that is leaking the information by confirming that the review In fact didn’t say that...Don’t you get that?? Haha
you just admitted that you read the review.. RTM sent Originally Posted by honest_abe
Oh for crying out loud... smh
Haha you dumb bastard, it’s YOU that is leaking the information by confirming that the review In fact didn’t say that...Don’t you get that?? Haha Originally Posted by CD3
name calling and direct insult.. RTM

ps how do you know what the review says or doesn't say?
good luck with the RTM, I think the mods have already left the bldg
Gotta hand it to her. Creates epic threAD and gets the same people to keep bumping it.

There should be a requirement that any lady's post that exceeds 5 pages should include pics of her lady bits.

No she didn’t. She can make that assumption based on the comments to the review. You can assume if the review contained that info than anyone above a moron wouldn’t have said it should have been a “no”. So therefore it either didn’t contain it or all the no responses were made by morons
He’s grasping at straws clearly....she’s still here and wouldn’t be if there was a problem
So I'm just curious... do you need the Super Plus tampons, Abe? Or are the regular ones enough to control your monthly flow?
haha very funny..

i'm just a seeker of truth..

can you handle that?