Sixx's UPDATED Top 10 BBBJ List!

I assume Sixxx is continuing to conduct auditions for his top 10 list. So does that mean we'll have an all new top 10 list eventually? Or if someone new makes it into the current top 10, will the current #10 be dropped from the current list. This could lead to drama. Originally Posted by mastermind238
Blowpop in Houston has a regular Top Ten list for BBBJ. I think it's a monthly update, but I may be wrong on that. I'm sure someone will provide that info if they see this.
Yeah, but I've always submitetted that one dick just isn't enough. Women tend to perforrm differenttly with different cocks in their mouths, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have experienced many of the women on Sixx's top ten list. Although I might rank them differently, I have to say it is a fair, honest and accurate compilation.

Now it is not just one mans opinion.
I have experienced many of the women on Sixx's top ten list. Although I might rank them differently, I have to say it is a fair, honest and accurate compilation.

Now it is not just one mans opinion. Originally Posted by NipLover
As he said, one dick just isn't enough for him. I doubt two dicks would satisfy him either.
  • ztonk
  • 06-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Closed at the request of the OP.

ztonk
AustinModStaff