All About Ginger

Ginger I am sorry to her about your dad if you are fully vac you might get in
I don't follow that stuff much
I ve been trying to stay low keyed Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Thank you. And yes I am fully vaccinated! I’m still waiting to hear back from my mom. I have no idea what’s going on. Lots of anxiety and worry today.
Cute cat stuff

Love my boys
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 5214F8D9-11A6-4B3F-8E13-718C74065AE6.jpeg (80.6 KB, 350 views) File Type: jpeg 18D67E3F-AC94-4924-8519-12ABC565E03A.jpeg (486.4 KB, 365 views)
Thank you Lauren. I’m waiting to hear back from my mom before buying my plane ticket. They went back to the hospital last night after getting home from surgery and experiencing complications.

The sad thing is that I doubt they will even let me in the hospital to see him with all the Covid issues going on. I think there are a lot of restrictions right now.

Thank you Murf. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thoughts and prayers to you and you mom during this difficult time . Safe travels and keep us posted on your dear dad .
Struggling since my car accident, but pushing through it.

Strength can defeat injury.

Keto & Stairmaster Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Wow looking phenomenal
Wow looking phenomenal Originally Posted by Whooty1969
Just noticing your compliment! Thank you, hon!

~

And to everyone who expressed concern for my dad, he is doing so much better!
He’s well beyond the complications he experienced after surgery, and getting stronger every day!

Enjoying my visit with them in Florida right now. Planning a couple of FL staycations…

Definitely going to swim with the manatees while I am here! Several different beaches on my bucket list, as well!
Happy Halloween from Mr. Ed!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 46916919-E55A-4DF1-BC1A-55C18C6823F0.jpeg (561.4 KB, 237 views)
Me swimming with the manatees in Crystal River Florida today!

What an AMAZING experience!!!!

Highly recommended if you’re ever in the area and have the opportunity!

Attached Images File Type: jpeg 73AE792B-815B-4A83-8F83-2AB681681EAF.jpeg (258.9 KB, 206 views)
Forgot to include a couple of my favorite still shots!

Underwater photography is a lot more challenging than you’d think.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 75366924-432B-4BB8-9490-B8106014D406.jpeg (327.1 KB, 197 views) File Type: jpeg 3763A3B6-D25C-4E27-B380-0309C54CA0E6.jpeg (143.8 KB, 200 views)
Forgot to include a couple of my favorite still shots!

Underwater photography is a lot more challenging than you’d think. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That is beautiful , thanks for sharing this video . Makes me want a vacation even more . These are wonderful memories that will stay for a lifetime
Oh wow!!! That looks awesome!!! That looks like it would be a lot of fun!!!
What amazing creatures! Absolutely beautiful and wonderful opportunity
I’ve always enjoyed diving in Crystal River
I’ve always enjoyed diving in Crystal River Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
Wasn’t aware that you visited that area! I can’t wait to go back again.

I’m missing Florida already!! I might go back again in December.

But the boys are very happy to finally be home.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg B0843897-B13F-4338-B864-92D3B907D14B.jpeg (651.3 KB, 132 views)
My favorite hobby date song!
And my theme song as well.

Another one of my favorites by Melody Gardot.

Played her album during my welcome back home date tonight.

Really set the mood. Melody coupled with a nice vintage bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. Magic!