Things you guys NEED to know....

Not saying its okay to do what the OP described. All I said was it wasn't a good idea to publicly call out a guy for that. Its just cruel. Keep that kind of stuff about a client private.
Disgusting
He knew his ass was dirty, otherwise he would not have wiped it with her body wash cloth then leave it for her to clean. Poor guy, huh?

BTW, are you saying calling people names because you perceive they called you one also ridiculing and calling someone a fcuking moron along with other choice names because they do not agree with your opinion are the adult things to do? Originally Posted by davidfree986
Wiping his ass with her body wash cloth is just pure nasty and mean.
(Sorry in advance for the rant that follows)

GUYS..... You are ALL ADULTS. You have ALL been taught how to wipe your asses. So help me God, the next guy that comes to my incall and leaves skid marks on my white comforter, sheets, duvet, ANYTHING....will be getting a very embarrassing picture of said marks on my next post and will be required to go retrieve A CLEAN comforter from the front desk.

I understand its a human function but seriously??? I just had my head in your crotch for 30 minutes and the whole time you had SHIT ON YOUR ASS??? And now its on my bed and I have to go ask the hotel front desk for a new comforter?

Gross.....don't be that guy. I will be sure to let anyone who asks for a reference know about your lack of hygiene.

Oh and just because it falls into the same category, I've had several gents go #2 in my incall....Guys.... I would rather you be 5 minutes late than stink up my little hotel room. Total mood killer.

Lastly - to the particular guy who not only crapped in my bathroom but then used my body washcloth to wipe your ass....yeah you buddy. The one whol left a shit stained wash cloth in my shower....

thnx for reading. Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart

This is Hilarious but so disgusting......The things people do. PRACTICE good hygiene!!!!!
For clarification purposes, taking a dump at the incall is okay provided the dumper cleans up using the dumpee's wash cloth.
I think all the girls should take pics of the Sheet/Comforter Skid Marks and create a thread called "Rate My Skid Mark."

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I know most people say +1, but I =1000000 this idea VS
I realize that the idea of rating skid marks is done tongue-in-cheek, at least I really hope so.
See IMO a great provider such as Daphne would still provide the same quality mileage whereas many others may have thrown a fit right then and there.

This thread can totally take a YMMV turn,

I mean if we dudes have the finger test, why can we not reasonably expect that the ladies have sanitary expectations?

I mean if some dude posts threads about receiving bad services, the first thing going thru my head is:

Well was this dude being a dick? pushy? dis-respectful? rude? dirty?

A lot of things on the YMMV scale are things that we guys have control over.

ijs

Ie. If a dude asked to pee right before the activities he shouldn't be reminded to really milk out the piss in that pipe and clean it well.

It's safe to assume that don't no providers wants to blow no piss off them pipes
I just want all the providers to know that I take a bath every Saturday. Whether I need it or not.
I just want all the providers to know that I take a bath every Saturday. Whether I need it or not. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Let's not go overboard in the other direction.

Your water bill must be outrageous.

Follow my example and do it only on federal holidays.

Ok ok I did say

ThreAD

== ==
[posted with verbal permission]
Originally Posted by muffin101

I predict the wiggle to be the next dance craze sweeping the nation,
thanks to Andrea and Muffy.

I've watched Andrea wiggle for about 30 minutes strait already.
The double eye bat is awesome.

Oh, and down with skid marks, up with clean ass.
Uhhh.....wow. What a bunch of douchebags.

Who shows up to one of our meetings (on either side of the equation) in anything less than a state of complete cleanliness? Freshly showered. Smelling great. I expect that and I insist on meeting my own expectations.
Not saying its okay to do what the OP described. All I said was it wasn't a good idea to publicly call out a guy for that. Its just cruel. Keep that kind of stuff about a client private. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
No. They need to be publicly (limited to handles on ECCIE) shamed.

Fucking repulsive, subhuman behavior.
Well take it up with the OP then. Wtf.

If he did it on purpose then ya, tell the world. I didn't get that from the story though and wondered if maybe the guy could have just been having some GI issues at the wrong place and the wrong time. I see no need to publicly humiliate someone who was having some problems and failed to explain or deal with it properly. Would I see the guy again? Hell no. Would I tell that to the lady who asks me for a reference on him in the future? Hell yes.

I don't get the impression the guy did it maliciously though so some sensitivity is certainly in order.

If she wants to let other providers know that this guy purposefully fucked up her comforter and bath scrubbie then name him in the ladies area and avoid the ACTUAL DRAMA that would happen if she did name him in coed.

Talk about SHITTY!

Some of you guys are just looking to be shitty in every other possible way except on the comforter or bath scrubbie. As long as you take a your proverbial shit on everyone's screen then its perfectly ok?? Makes sense.

Like I said, if you think he should be named then take it up with the OP! Not me!
I think I'm gonna........gonna......wait.. .....yeah.......PUUUUUUUUUUKE!