Girls Advertising BBFS

I do not believe for one second that HA has BBFS with all 241 ladies he has reviewed. Heck, I just found out a couple weeks ago that a gent I've seen for 6 years has a history of it with some ladies. Was news to me because he's never even hinted at that with me (most of my long time gents know that no matter how long they've seen me, I have a zero tolerance policy for it).

Now-- I will say, it is getting a lot more prevalent in Dallas. I had a gent elsewhere ask for it and was surprised when I said no because... and I quote... "But you're from Dallas". The city as a whole is getting a bad reputation.
Veteran providers and hobbyists already know this so, this is for the newbies and UN-informed members like novacain. He hasn't wrote a review since 2011 when LusciousLacy kicked his ass but, finds it hard to resist commenting on this thread.

I would agree that one review don't hold much weight. This is why i ALWAYS look at 3 or more DIFFERENT reviewers. (in this case BBFS reviewers run in a pack) If that SAME providers shows up on all those reviews, with 3 or more different reviewers then, I believe she is a legit BBFS provider. Even if she advertises NO BBFS, which we all know is bullshit. I ALWAYS do my research. Another HINT would be to watch who comments on a review of a known BBFS review and then see if he went to see her based on that review. Some hobbyists just hide it by not writing a review. lol I don't care what other hobbyists do but don't tell me that this is not happening with MORE than the ladies that openly advertise it. WE ALL KNOW IT IS

CG