=== Sex In Public ===

In the office during the day (with boss next door), in the office stairwell, gave head in more than one parking lot...still waiting to fulfill my dressing room fantasy - any takers?? Originally Posted by rn_sweetie
Let me know when and where and I'm so there!!
Do I have any takers for having intimate, um conversations, in adult video booths at the local Adult Video Store/Theatre? I dunno, just a thought... not like I haven't actually done it before.... Or at the bank of the Trinity River in good ol' Fort Worth? (true story - shh! You didn't hear it from me. lol) Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW

Uhhhhmmmm....and I mean this sincerely....Hell Yeah!!!!
In my office with the cute little girl that cleaned the offices. Jazz
In my office with a girl from accounting in the middle of the day. I had a private office with no windows and a lock on the door. It was easy to get in but more work to get out without being seen.

Oh yea, after we were done I put her panties in my pocket so she had to work the rest of the day in a short skirt commando. I still have them.
All I can say is that I'm jealous of some of the guys that got some action in the office (I have my own private office with a lock) and never, ever came close. I even push myself to do ESP on some cute girls in the past saying "suck my dick!", but nothing happened.

Oh, back to my boring life at the office.
In the boat many times, its a goal of mine every summer

In my office after hours with a provider, another goal of mine to repeat

Carwash one of those $5 gas station jobs it was late at night so we stayed in the carwash long after the wash was over , just as we finished the cashier came to see if we needed help. Not sure what he saw, but who cares!
All I can say is that I'm jealous of some of the guys that got some action in the office (I have my own private office with a lock) and never, ever came close. I even push myself to do ESP on some cute girls in the past saying "suck my dick!", but nothing happened.

Oh, back to my boring life at the office. Originally Posted by chipotle

Invite me over, I can fix that real quick!!!
  • l1lc
  • 03-11-2010, 09:03 PM
When we were in high school me and my SO had sex whereever we could. High school baseball dugout, on the side of the freeway under the trees, railroad track behind the apartments, METRO bus in Houston. I am probabaly to reserved not to have public sex, but you never know what will happen when the right woman comes around.
In my office with the boss's daughter. Daytime in a small airport parking lot. My office many times, all times of the day and night. In my married girlfriend's home while her kids were sleeping. Summertime in the park at night. Teasing a waiter in a restaurant making sure he saw her panties on the table.
In my office with the boss's daughter. Daytime in a small airport parking lot. My office many times, all times of the day and night. In my married girlfriend's home while her kids were sleeping. Summertime in the park at night. Teasing a waiter in a restaurant making sure he saw her panties on the table. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Your bosses daughter.... WOW......
When I was in High School, we had youth choir rehearsal at 6PM. At 7PM the adults would rehearse. A friend of mine would go with me to the balcony of the auditorium during the adult rehearsal and we would lay down in the isles behind the pews and have fun.

Nothing like a BJ on the highway.
I walk wet sometimes thinking of cock and I'd have to say one night I was so horny one out of several times. I fucked in a phone booth at a club. (The stand up ones) We were at a club, and there was a phone booth. I act like I was using the phone while I got hit from the back with my skirt lifted and panties to the side. Funny, we got caught by bouncers and thrown out the club. Continued in the car with some road head and to the mozy wozy we went... Damn, I'm fu**in bad sometimes.
I have done providers in my office. It's awesome. I'd certainly do it with a provider somewhere public. That would be soooooo exciting. Berkliegh, I'll do you in a glass elevator.
With a cop, up against his squad car in an elementary school parking lot (don't worry, it was night time so no kiddies around)
"In the office during the day (with boss next door), in the office stairwell, gave head in more than one parking lot...still waiting to fulfill my dressing room fantasy - any takers?? "

RN_sweetie...I am there for ya babe!