ok so YMMV

A lot of times you are going to have to go in remove the memory modules, blow out the contacts with compressed air. Then the PMs will flow.

ANONONE sorry about the toaster, please stop emailing the FBI, the other consultants keep putting them up on CL, changing my wallpaper to them as a mixed media collage (not on the computer in my fucking house!). Sooner or later we are going to have to arrest someone, you don't get three guesses better check your PMs.
LAP thank you for the explanation. Humor and fun is one thing, cyber terrorism, even implied, is not fun or safe for our community. I have been inviting many folks to this board and we probably should not wink at this. Towel snapping and drama is always going to happen, but given the nature of our hobby, making threats such as these that make innuendo that your personal information s not safe here is VERY DANGEROUS.

It may scare new people away. I hope we will draw a line at joking about something that should never be joked about.

Thanks for everything you and staff do, and I appreciate you telling me this is all in good fun, but I hope you understand that at this point I and most likely any casual reader browsing topics feel less than safe. Originally Posted by ANONONE
...............and I let this mouse scury back to his hole?

I blame you, Wayward. You told me he had potential........WTF?

On the up side................maybe, I was more correct than Wayward........and I can bring Joanie back as an option.

But, LAP is not playing fair................it is no fun when some mod comes in and saves the mouse.

Kind of like LAP suggested. It is a good idea to look around a cities forums to see where the landmines are before you comment.............unless you want to play cat and mouse.

Who's the cat, and who's the mouse will depend on how well you play chess.

One more thing....................ANONO NE, please turn off your computer cam when you are less than presentable.

If you are not sure how to do that, check your PM.
Attachment 2410Can't Mods get points for bait stealing?
You guys go ahead and keep making what you view as cute jokes for your own amusement on a board that is designed for community building. It is a shame you chose to hijack a thread that was interesting as the YMMMV topic should be discussed from time to time.

If you have ever been outed or close to being outed, where your identity and personal information gets leaked, you would understand why only idiots are winking and slapping you on the back right now.

The towel you have in your hand that snaps just right. . .might be coated in bio-hazard.

If you ever have the misfortune of being outed you will look back on this and realize how stupid it was to joke about it.

Let's jump back on topic.

What upsets you more about YMMV? The "Y" and the "V" seem to be the keys.

Are you bothered by the fact that the service might vary, or the fact that it might have something to do with you?
Useless thread........................ ...................
Dammit boardman, are you trying to steal my mouse?

I thinck LAP should give himself points for thincking he could help a mouse turn into a cat.

Once a mouse.........always a mouse.

Heaven forbid that the mouse should be offended that this thread should get off track...............so, is it safe to say YMMV with each particular mouse?

But, didn't he just give us permission?
Towel snapping? Methincks ANONONE has been watching the locker room scene from Top Gun over and over.
I smell manpussy...................... like anything else, YMMV with that as well.

.............and them yankees wonder why we get offended when they call us "trolls".....................t rolls wear man-panties, and taste like chicken.
Oh my, while you were checking your six for security violations and outing yourself as a mouse. Did you ever google? Because it might have helped, now seriously go check your PMs.

Sorry dh, I am not his Holiness, just another flawed SHMB Super Mod lost on another board trying to play chess with a checker player, again.

Okay Pilgrim let's say for the sake of checkers, that one of the founders of ymmv.net was posting in this thread. That now 'helps' out over at ymwv.net would that make the board start to come into focus. Let us pretend for a moment that all started in like 2001. Are you having a moment of clarity yet?

Mice, checkers, it's all in the PM.
Dammit boardman, are you trying to steal my mouse?

I thinck LAP should give himself points for thincking he could help a mouse turn into a cat.

Once a mouse.........always a mouse.

Heaven forbid that the mouse should be offended that this thread should get off track...............so, is it safe to say YMMV with each particular mouse?

But, didn't he just give us permission? Originally Posted by dearhunter
LAP stole your mouse..................

Just callin' it the way I see it............................ .

Board games are overrated anyway................

I think the dude that thinks he's fucking Chachi is done........... Got a fork?

What's so hard to understand about the Houston board?
I think the dude that thinks he's fucking Chachi is done... Originally Posted by boardman
Wordsmith is very important........

The correct term is 'dude (bro) "who" thincks he's fucking Chachi'.

I know it may seem the same.........but, it is not.

But again, in wordsmith as in manpussy YMMV.

But, I do appreciate the bro who thincks he's fucking Chachi putting himself back in play after I gave him a pass.

I promise not to squander my second bite at the apple.
Originally Posted by ANONONE
We would be more inclined to press the button if it was purple.

Red is for manpussies.

What the fuck happened to your manpussy button?
That was the point.
But, I don't want you to go away. I like playing with you.

So, someone pushed the button and it went away................is that like a double jump in checkers?

Make it purple...........purple is the new pink.

A manpussy button deserves a better manpussy color..............and red is only kinda manpussy.

boardman, did you play with his manpussy button?