Engaged Hobbyist - His fiance found out!

You play its a chance you take, its your own fault if you get outed, you shouldn't be seeing hookers, you shouldn't be in the position to be outed... Originally Posted by LynnT
Is this a troll? This comment is absolutely unconscionable and absurd.

By this logic, if a woman gets raped after dark, it the woman's fault, not the rapist's. The woman shouldn't have been out past dark. Or if you get murdered in a bad area of town, it's the victim's fault, not the person's that shot the gun. You shouldn't have been in a bad area of town. Here's another rape scenario that is even more relevant: by your logic Lynn, if I booked with you, tied you to the bed, repeatedly raped you, sodomized you, beat you, pissed on you, violated you in every way, pooped on your face, etc., it would be your fault! Because as a provider, you're at risk for this type of behavior from a client. ... seriously, what kind of person would suggest these were the faults of the victim just because their actions raised their risk?

Just because I do something that has inherent risk NEVER, EVER means that if someone else wrongs me it becomes my fault. You've been victimized if you've been raped, murdered, or outed. To suggest otherwise is the classic definition of scapegoating.

...another provider on my never-see list as she doesn't take discretion seriously. That's the one good thing about this thread... a lot of providers are implicitly admitting they don't take discretion seriously, and I'm getting the chance to flag them, lol.

(Sorry for some graphic scenarios, but they were perfect for illustrating my point.)
His ex was secretly a hooker.
What? His money is no good to her?
Talk about a hobby wife.
He could still bang her and not have
to listen to her inane prattle.
Much cheaper too.
Play nice Sketchy....a woman or a man is not asking to be raped. a man has a azzhole and it can be used for the same purpose.
you have an emergency late at night & you have to go get your relative due to their auto being broke down on the side of the road, you are not asking to be hurt because ITS LATE and you have to go through a bad area because there is no other route.
It is our responsibility to be safe or try as much as possible to protect ourselves but somethings are not always black and white.
Is this a troll? This comment is absolutely unconscionable and absurd.

By this logic, if a woman gets raped after dark, it the woman's fault, not the rapist's. The woman shouldn't have been out past dark. Or if you get murdered in a bad area of town, it's the victim's fault, not the person's that shot the gun. You shouldn't have been in a bad area of town. Here's another rape scenario that is even more relevant: by your logic Lynn, if I booked with you, tied you to the bed, repeatedly raped you, sodomized you, beat you, pissed on you, violated you in every way, pooped on your face, etc., it would be your fault! Because as a provider, you're at risk for this type of behavior from a client. ... seriously, what kind of person would suggest these were the faults of the victim just because their actions raised their risk?

Just because I do something that has inherent risk NEVER, EVER means that if someone else wrongs me it becomes my fault. You've been victimized if you've been raped, murdered, or outed. To suggest otherwise is the classic definition of scapegoating.

...another provider on my never-see list as she doesn't take discretion seriously. That's the one good thing about this thread... a lot of providers are implicitly admitting they don't take discretion seriously, and I'm getting the chance to flag them, lol.

(Sorry for some graphic scenarios, but they were perfect for illustrating my point.) Originally Posted by sketchball82

Exactly.

LynnT, you could make that point if he had left his hobby phone out for his fiance to find or if she suspected something and followed him then it would be his fault but this scenario is 100% her doing. Regardless of what he told her she was being paid to keep her mouth shut.
Time to move on point was made and you bashed her enough.. let it be, she made her bed and none of you have to lay in it only she does. Dont see her.

Nobody is perfect, there are exceptions to every rule, sometimes civi and hooker world mix together, and you are Guilty till proven innocent, not the other way around. lol Just sayin'

You play its a chance you take, its your own fault if you get outed, you shouldn't be seeing hookers, you shouldn't be in the position to be outed... If you didnt go there then you would have nothin' to worry about now would ya? (not that I condone outing or would I do so.. this is a just risky business, with risks you assessed and you're willing to take.) Originally Posted by LynnT
Well apparently here is another hooktard that will out someone. Let's all thank Lynn for letting us know she thinks it's all our fault. She is above all the keep it safe shit. She will tell anyone anytime and will not feel bad about it. After all it's our fault for seeing her in the first place.
Thank's Lynn for info.
Yikes.
[quote=AlluringExotic;1804426]
When you are a single provider you can't help but to fall in love sometimes. It makes you feel better. quote]

No, no, no, no!!! That is SO wrong. It is your responsibility as a professional companion to keep your hobby world/profession seperate from your civvie world/private life. They are 2 completely different worlds & should be kept seperate to protect EVERYONE involved.

The more I read this story, the more I cannot believe what I'm seeing.

Boundaries, ladies. Boundaries!
[quote=evietaylor;1809674]
When you are a single provider you can't help but to fall in love sometimes. It makes you feel better. quote]

No, no, no, no!!! That is SO wrong. It is your responsibility as a professional companion to keep your hobby world/profession seperate from your civvie world/private life. They are 2 completely different worlds & should be kept seperate to protect EVERYONE involved.

The more I read this story, the more I cannot believe what I'm seeing.

Boundaries, ladies. Boundaries! Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
Agreed.
  • LynnT
  • 11-03-2011, 03:52 PM
This thread should be a sticky to remind people this isn't plenty of fish.When it becomes more than a business is when the shit storm happens
Last night she thought it was funny and entertaining that she caused a shit storm. I wonder if you fully understand how much pain her outing caused. Which by the way, providers bitch about dudes not giving up their personal information to get screened. This is a perfect example as to why dudes don't want to give uo their personal information. Originally Posted by simpleton

I fully understand it but he put himself in that position by seeing hookers, you all do. Dont do it and you will never have to worry about it. HE ruined his life, not the hooker running her mouth, HE put himself in a position to be exposed. HE trusted the lady and it went to far. You all act like he had no fault at all., he was cheating!

You all bashed her enough and even brought it to the hole.. sheesh The point was made 50 posts ago. lol LIKE I SAID I DO NOT CONDONE OUTING!

Bottom line you men put yourself there by seeing us. Its a risk you take. We're just hooktards remember? You seemed to have missed the point this is a risky biz and you take a chance. ALL of us do on both sides.

And go ahead and think what you want about me, I dont out nor would I do so. Check my reviews or anyone I see, they know I would never do such a thing. Get over yourselves. I need discretion just as much as my clients.. hell my website and most of my info are UTR to keep it discrete for all involved. I think some ladies put Way too much out there.. hard to be discrete when you have info and pictures plastered all over the net.

And dont compare rape, thats a pretty crappy comparison.

Do I need to whip you F-ers in the hole?
I fully understand it but he put himself in that position by seeing hookers, you all do. Dont do it and you will never have to worry about it. HE ruined his life, not the hooker running her mouth, HE put himself in a position to be exposed. HE trusted the lady and it went to far. You all act like he had no fault at all., he was cheating!
I never said anything like this...why are you quoting me ? what did I do to you? Are you trying to besmirch me?
You all bashed her enough and even brought it to the hole.. sheesh The point was made 50 posts ago. lol LIKE I SAID I DO NOT CONDONE OUTING!
Yes I did bash. She thought it was funny and he got what he deserved. I still have my doubts that it happened. If it did happen I doubt it happened the way she said it did.

Bottom line you men put yourself there by seeing us. Its a risk you take. We're just hooktards remember? You seemed to have missed the point this is a risky biz and you take a chance. ALL of us do on both sides.
There needs to be some level of trust on both sides. This crazy chick doesn't help providers out who screen . This is a perfect example of why dudes shouldn't give out personal information.
And go ahead and think what you want about me, I dont out nor would I do so. Check my reviews or anyone I see, they know I would never do such a thing. Get over yourselves. I need discretion just as much as my clients.. hell my website and most of my info are UTR to keep it discrete for all involved. I think some ladies put Way too much out there.. hard to be discrete when you have info and pictures plastered all over the net.

And dont compare rape, thats a pretty crappy comparison.
I never compared anything to rape but thanks to you some people may make that observation.
Do I need to whip you F-ers in the hole? Originally Posted by LynnT
Lynn, a dude should be able to cheat without a hooker blowing his cover. I bet you think it was Bill Clinton's fault for getting a blowie in the oval office. Nope, it was Monica's! If she would have done the job(blowjob) right there would have been no evidence on the blue dress. ok so I don't really blame Monica but she really should have finished the joob.
OK, I get it he was banging a hooker.
I have to agree with the guys here. Four reasons why a guy pays someone like me $400 opposed to a $50 streetwalker.

Conversation, Experience, A REALLY great fuck with an awesome looking chick AND... discretion.

If he really just wanted a hole to stick his dick in, the $50 streetwalker would be the best option.
I have to agree with the guys here. Five reasons why a guy pays someone like me $400 opposed to a $50 streetwalker.

Conversation, Expereience, A REALLY great fuck and discretion.

If he really just wanted a hole to stick his dick in, the $50 streetwalker would be the best option. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
True but in this case, he prolly wishes he would have went with the SW.

sixx
I have to agree with the guys here. Four reasons why a guy pays someone like me $400 opposed to a $50 streetwalker.

Conversation, Experience, A REALLY great fuck with an awesome looking chick AND... discretion.

If he really just wanted a hole to stick his dick in, the $50 streetwalker would be the best option. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi that's five. But I only need the really great fuck,awesome looking chick and discretion.
You need to come to Cypress.
In real life Liana does not exist, she is a dream. The dream will not cross into reality. In other words if I am intimate with a person and I get a cash gift at the end it is not real. They do not owe you anything other then your donation. You do not belong in their real life. You can never confuse the 2. They are paying you for the fantasy, if they want to be single in that fantasy then so be it. He did not lie to you, you lied to yourself.
In real life Liana does not exist, she is a dream. The dream will not cross into reality. In other words if I am intimate with a person and I get a cash gift at the end it is not real. They do not owe you anything other then your donation. You do not belong in their real life. You can never confuse the 2. They are paying you for the fantasy, if they want to be single in that fantasy then so be it. He did not lie to you, you lied to yourself. Originally Posted by Liana Lima
Perfect succinct response hits the imaginary nail on the head!