Rules on Outing

Last time a whore asked for any personal info, my answer was bahahahahahahahahahaha! Originally Posted by pxmcc
if she didn't ask

she already had it
Don't lose faith in me. I still rule this sandbox with an iron fist.

This shit happens when an irresistible force meets and immovable object.

c22s added commentary did not help himself. Originally Posted by dearhunter
It's Cajun22 by the way.
Natalia, although Try can't stop spanking it over this post, do you seriously think this makes you look sexy? Imho, it makes you look bsc. Like if you had a do-over, just...don't. Like Nancy said, "Just say no." lol.

We get it that you and Carmelita don't like each other. Really, we do.

And stop attacking her for her menu. We live in a free country, right? (Well at least for now...) If she changes her menu, Ima be like really mad at you. ha ha. Not all freaky fucktards have bad hygiene. Sex is kinda gross anyway no matter what the menu is, objectively speaking.

This thread has slaughtered more handles than the Trojan War. OP is still standing though, and hopefully, by now, still smiling. She left me with a silly grin that I could not wipe off no matter how hard I tried. That's what the hobby is supposed to be about, not all this other crap. Originally Posted by pxmcc
It's like talking to a brick wall don't bother....That's what helps create her unique sexiness

I always say, "If you can't beat them , join them"....If Natalia admitted to doing TUMA , I would go broke
Or NQNS like her Roommate. Add that to her other qualities and I would soon be broke myself!
Natalia, although Try can't stop spanking it over this post, do you seriously think this makes you look sexy? Imho, it makes you look bsc. Like if you had a do-over, just...don't. Like Nancy said, "Just say no." lol.

We get it that you and Carmelita don't like each other. Really, we do.

And stop attacking her for her menu. We live in a free country, right? (Well at least for now...) If she changes her menu, Ima be like really mad at you. ha ha. Not all freaky fucktards have bad hygiene. Sex is kinda gross anyway no matter what the menu is, objectively speaking.

This thread has slaughtered more handles than the Trojan War. OP is still standing though, and hopefully, by now, still smiling. She left me with a silly grin that I could not wipe off no matter how hard I tried. That's what the hobby is supposed to be about, not all this other crap. Originally Posted by pxmcc
As I am left here wondering whose ass you have invaded more with your nose, NM or Machiatto, it still amazes me that you think that there are no other ways for people to garner PII other than for you to offer it. SMH
Or NQNS like her Roommate. Add that to her other qualities and I would soon be broke myself! Originally Posted by Oralist
Roomate you say?
Roommates = Dania Rubio aka Isela & Evelyn Cruz. NM does their booking also. If they are former AH girls, then highly likely NM is who you are dealing with when booking. Not 100% sure but also Crystal Bravi.
Nice to know, that's a pass if that loose lipped whore can get your info.
heh.......no habla ingles
  • N.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 02:39 PM
Lmao

What's up with these weak ass WK's and butt hurt fucktards Galore today??

I'll pull up on y'all laterz... driving now

Kiss kiss
This thread definitely has the makings of an Oscar Nominee for Best Drama. There's allot of shit going on!!

Hey OP, did you get your answer? Maybe you can chime back in before you leave the country and let people know what's going on. In America you're guilty until proven innocent. Silence is no omission of guilt.

I see you're still actively logging in, so we all know for sure you're up to speed on this drama? I see your legal team/pimps are doing all your talking. Maybe just maybe you'd like to say something since you started all this shit to begin with??? ijs

OP, OP come out where ever you are Originally Posted by twinfalls1127
Lol. The way I see it in Natalia Mori vs. Carmelita it appears I need to see a response from Carmelita to Natalia's screaming ALL CAPS post.

It seems NM will have to be considered Remy Ma and Carmelita as Nikki Minaj and well if you haven't heard looks like the current Boss Lady Nikki will have to reply to the Shether soon or forever be banished as runner up, As JZ is to Nas (as best rapper) because of Ether.

This that Shether https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HRcCYKcQS9U

However, there's still time for a Carmelita diss comeback post to reclaim her crown.
More popcawn please.
Really? Leave the hip hop analogies out. Neither of these tricks is that lyrically talented.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2017, 03:05 PM
Lol. The way I see it in Natalia Mori vs. Carmelita it appears I need to see a response from Carmelita to Natalia's screaming ALL CAPS post.

It seems NM will have to be considered Remy Ma and Carmelita as Nikki Minaj and well if you haven't heard looks like the current Boss Lady Nikki will have to reply to the Shether soon or forever be banished as runner up, As JZ is to Nas (as best rapper) because of Ether.

This that Shether https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HRcCYKcQS9U

However, there's still time for a Carmelita diss comeback post to reclaim her crown.
More popcawn please. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Imho, Natalia's post does not merit a response.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 03:47 PM
Really? Leave the hip hop analogies out. Neither of these tricks is that lyrically talented. Originally Posted by mcee22
Really? Leave the hip hop analogies out. Neither of these tricks is that lyrically talented. Originally Posted by mcee22

my bad I thought it was a funny analogy. Remy Ma vs. Nikki Minaj