information

I was never challenging the site for banning members, my issue is the length of ban
and I believe a banned member can get back on here anyway and post away and even go undetected and change their posting method , wait acutally we know that is a fact and is being done
xy has a vendetta no doubt, BUT I REPEAT BUT what he has in there is alarming, and some of it is true, theres no denying that.
He had access to guys personal info using this site and providers on here.

That's the issue.

MY pm is blowing up since yesterday when this novel hit, all my friend posters on here are deeply concerned.
I have no vendetta against the mods, they have a job to do and they do it well, xy vents against the mods goes too far, im more concerned with the info about the providers and what he did for them
That's the concern amongst the posters here.
I normally couldn't care less but if OSD is going to risk a banning then something is there.
I read it.

I understand why a person would be freaked out about screening. However, it can be dangerous to go to random sps who do not screen.

It's not fair to say all Vps are dangerous or all bps. It's fair to say, hey I may have to do more research in the future before diving in, imho

Sorry, I just happen to care about the good vps on this site and they do not deserve the backlash from that link.
Frankie that's fair, I understand that. But the percentages are alarming and it seems to be common practice for 6-10 vp on here, I understand not all I get it.

You have to admit whats in that novel isn't a good thing for your business, its not good.
  • Doove
  • 12-14-2013, 05:30 PM
read the novel

Theres a persons name in there full name first and last name

enough said Originally Posted by bjwstw
So XY is outing innocent people and you're insisting that we're not supposed to judge him? So just what is deserving of someone being judged?

And i can't speak for everyone, but not once have i ever been asked for any personal info from a provider. And that goes for VL, who i did visit on one occasion. But then, that was before XY got involved with her. Make of it what you will.

Two references is all i've ever been asked to provide. So for the most part, the girls here are only a threat to your personal information if you choose to give it to them.
I know 3 hmm 4 that wouldn't see me unless I provided name address place of employment etc
IJS

dove, I think xy is an asshole I don't dispute that.
The issue is how he treats a hooker were all breaking the law on here and were going to judge him on how he talks to a hooker in bed
that's all im saying
carry on
Im with you that's he an asshole and that's not how I would treat someone, but maybe he has reasons for doing what hes doing, theres some interesting stuff still to come ive been told
doove, im with you on Obama care im on your side.

wink wink
Frankie that's fair, I understand that. But the percentages are alarming and it seems to be common practice for 6-10 vp on here, I understand not all I get it.

You have to admit whats in that novel isn't a good thing for your business, its not good. Originally Posted by bjwstw
What's in it is actually none of my business. Except for the apology fwiw.

I am done in this thread. I don't want to promote it getting anymore attention, because of other ppl names and their personal respect.

xo
  • Doove
  • 12-14-2013, 06:01 PM
Im with you that's he an asshole and that's not how I would treat someone, but maybe he has reasons for doing what hes doing, theres some interesting stuff still to come ive been told Originally Posted by bjwstw
Let's just say that XY being an ass-hole is not limited to his ECCIE personas. It seems to be a running theme with him all over the internet. So i guess his reasons for wishing people dead are probably no less valid here than they were with his co-workers.
  • Doove
  • 12-14-2013, 06:15 PM
I know 3 hmm 4 that wouldn't see me unless I provided name address place of employment etc IJS Originally Posted by bjwstw
Then your issue should be limited to providers who require personal info. A far cry from what you've seemingly been claiming up to this point.
Bjwstw makes good point. Backpage girls less likely to have one of these assholes behind them, acting as their "booking assistant" or "screener". Or lurking outside to take down your license plate number. Use this site for the reviews but may make sense to stay away from anybody verified. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Do you know that for sure about BP gals? I would say more BP gals have handlers than VP. Now I doubt BP gals have the type of info gathering system that some VP's are using. But we don't know that for sure. Most BP gals never get reviewed here so we know nothing about them. The unknown always has its own potential risks. You're right about BP's not having some guy lurk around outside taking down license plates. They're more likely to be hiding in the bathroom or some other room LOL. Some of these incall situations of BP gals is less than good.

It seems there's two basic types of risk going on. With VP's its more about info gathering. Can the info you provide turn out to be a future headache. With some BP's its more about immediate personal safety. I read of some of these incall situations in BP reviews and think to myself WTF. It amazes me the crummy incalls guys will tolerate just to hook up.

Potential risks are all over the place. I guess it comes down to picking your poison sometimes when assessing possible risks.
doove, no not at all man.

read the novel, and see the details how many of these had handlers etc
youre not getting it
its ok we move on
I don't care about xy and his personal work nonsense youre talking about, don't know and don't care
Ive had numerous pms in the last 3 hours asking for the links

im done on this thread, im utr baby gotta see her tonight in the snow.
The flip side of that is that girls here are far more likely to develop a reputation, whether it be good or bad. BP only girls are more likely to be totally oblivious to what's being said about them, or even that anything is being said about them at all.

I'll take my chances with the girls who come here and, in so doing, welcome the idea of having a reputation. Originally Posted by Doove
Many BP gals are aware of ECCIE. Can't assume all of them are oblivious to what is said about them here.