Being outted by the same person Twice! Mods Seeking P

Lol fighting....

Anyone who knows me would tell you better. I dont fight thru a keyboard..

But im done this is a pointless thread. People have tried to help you.but you are to hardheaded to accept anyone but your own way is right. So for this reason im out ..

Isnt wakeup a mod now?? This seems like a thread to just spread accusations and point fingers this belongs in ladies section. Not coed since the problem is between 2 ladies. This makes it seem like your trying to slander any amd everyone that didnt pick you for their dodgeball team..

Good luck Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
Then stfup...

Let it play out...and it seems..WAY MORE THEN A COUPLE OF LADIES... SHIT I GOT 5 TEXT ALONE WITH GIVEN PROOF..
Rats are rats... sinking ship or not...

Annie
It’s frustrating, isn’t it? Maybe the people who passed your info around via email will be punished for it, and own up to their misdeed, unlike the people who did it to me...good luck. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Thats a lie and you know it!

Do you want me pull up the slasher thread where you got caught in your lies?

You said 2 different stories.

Oh Ike, its wasnt one those cases loose lips sink ships, took the hit for who? 6mnths ban or something like that. Owes Favors eventually she did open her mouth

I got down to the bottom of it, wink Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

CB you did out Wakeup on two different occasions. For you to lie now is really puzzling. You were told earlier to stop with the speculation in this thread and wait for your situation to be cleared up.

This should refresh your memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
OK so now you want to jump fly! Like I said miss me with this BS. Yes I did say someone "first name" in an open forum and I fucking accepted the ban and it won't ever happen again. On the other hand, I do believe you just broke a rule.

Quote:
And I don't either. I have never seen wake-up in my life and he can vouch that. You are so fucking childish and need to grow the fuck up.

I was mad with BA, and wake-up decided to meddle, a slick remark came out at the wrong time and I broke a rule by saying his first name. Honestly, I didn't know by calling someone by first name was against rules. But hey now I know.

Quote:
Since I am woman enough, I want to publicly apologize to wake-up for saying his first name in an open thread. It won't happen again.
Don't play with me Ike, you know that I was informed that was his 1st name in pm by yall before y'all ban me.. I just had moved here from SA, so didn't know shyt about him.

When I got back I apologized, sent him a link(Urban dictionary) to clear up the misunderstanding, and got another 7day ban. Pull that link up while you're at it. They need all the missing pieces.

I put 1 word up not 2.. If it really had anything to do with outing would've been 2 words 1st, and last that's connecting .. Straight from a mods mouth.. Ive also made myself clear, I apologized because thats what grown folks do, y'all said I did it, but y'all lied once again.. I can pull links when y'all had to clean up, from mojo saying you can put partial info anyways, because a girl put 1st, last, and middle name. Y'all took out the middle name, left 1st and last she didn't get ban..

This thread is not about me, it's about P case on outting.. You don't think folks can see what you doing trying to change the topic..?
CB, however this thread turns out, I just wanna say, u gangsta, gurl. ban or no ban, you can chill with me any damn time u want..

let's see here, whats the score. she put 2 mods on blast, and called out a supposedly untouchable provider's fuckery. that's whats up.

that mommy fantasy of the supervised shower never really worked for me, anyhow. oedipus aint got jack shit on me, for one..

and yup aweshucks, we all dream of b3. she's like genie, only smarter.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I'm not a ganster, I just hate liars..

They need to uphold the rules for every body, favors or not.

The reverse psychology bullshyt just got too old with me, I'm tired..

Prime example 2 post above.

I think everybody luvs b3 as well..
Getting the thread back on topic and stopping the violations that are going on in this thread.

That was posted to clear up any misconceptions with the responses to wakeup's post concerning YOU outing him....more than once.

You are being asked again to allow staff to clear this situation up and get back to you. If you and the chorus of two continue to make speculation and accusations in this thread against staff in any way, it will be assessed as a violation.
You wasn't posting to clear up any misconceptions, you did it to shift course by bringing in some old shyt from 2014 that has nothing to do with this thread.. You didn't clear up nothing, as you didn't give all the missing pieces FYI

One of the girls forwarded(not to me) the texts P sent her confirming on stuff she wouldn't know anything about unless she got it from a..? chirp chirp

You big mad or lil mad? I'm the victim never forget that
OMG it won’t end. It’s like a train wreck. You don’t want to look but you can’t turn away.
It is...and thanks for the earlier compliment.

There are many things in life that are not fair. Sometimes you know you've been wronged and there isn't a darn thing you can do about it.

It happens everyday in the U.S. Criminal Justice System. It happens on ECCIE. Sometimes things just suck.

I'm not one that subscribes to a "clean hands" theory, so I wouldn't dismiss CB's allegations regardless of past situations. However, sometimes there isn't definitive proof of any wrongdoing and that is not indicative of some bias or impropriety. It's just life.
Admitting to posting a member's first name=Admitting to outting that member
It doesn't matter how,when,where or why you did it

It's that simple

If your receipts check out,she will get banned
You can forward your evidence to every mod and admin on this site and the end will be the same
There isn't favoritism when it comes to nuclear violations
I didn't say that, I said, I said a word not a name, it meant faggot with a list of other things..Prince

I did give them the receipts, as well with forwarded PM's coming from the other girl that was outed, that hasn't came forward in this thread..

There's is favoritism and that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it, babe..

I know what the tones were, it was to get me to back off.
Don't play with me Ike, you know that I was informed that was his 1st name in pm by yall before y'all ban me.. I just had moved here from SA, so didn't know shyt about him.

When I got back I apologized, sent him a link(Urban dictionary) to clear up the misunderstanding, and got another 7day ban. Pull that link up while you're at it. They need all the missing pieces.

I put 1 word up not 2.. If it really had anything to do with outing would've been 2 words 1st, and last that's connecting .. Straight from a mods mouth.. Ive also made myself clear, I apologized because thats what grown folks do, y'all said I did it, but y'all lied once again.. I can pull links when y'all had to clean up, from mojo saying you can put partial info anyways, because a girl put 1st, last, and middle name. Y'all took out the middle name, left 1st and last she didn't get ban..

This thread is not about me, it's about P case on outting.. You don't think folks can see what you doing trying to change the topic..? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Getting the thread back on topic and stopping the violations that are going on in this thread.

That was posted to clear up any misconceptions with the responses to wakeup's post concerning YOU outing him....more than once.

You are being asked again to allow staff to clear this situation up and get back to you. If you and the chorus of two continue to make speculation and accusations in this thread against staff in any way, it will be assessed as a violation. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Admitting to posting a member's first name=Admitting to outting that member
It doesn't matter how,when,where or why you did it

It's that simple

If your receipts check out,she will get banned
You can forward your evidence to every mod and admin on this site and the end will be the same
There isn't favoritism when it comes to nuclear violations Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda

What defines outting here? Certainly not terms pieced into the guideline provided by this site. The pure definition in the guideline is either NOT followed willfully or by selective inferred meaning and not by the exact legal definitions of the terms used in the Guideline. I do belive there is favoritism. It's a natural part of humanity. It is certainly alive and well here in this microcosm.

I agree CB should drop the arguement re: did she or didnt she? That whole discussion is completely irrelevant to this thread's topic. I also agree that Ike has no official business commenting on that topic. He does so as a private citizen, however, I strongly suggest all claimants refrain from any further posts for at least 48 hours, which is more than ample time for this matter to be resolved but to whos liking.

Stop and breath. Suck a dick. Go shopping. Just dont type. This needs time.
It is...and thanks for the earlier compliment.

There are many things in life that are not fair. Sometimes you know you've been wronged and there isn't a darn thing you can do about it.

It happens everyday in the U.S. Criminal Justice System. It happens on ECCIE. Sometimes things just suck.

I'm not one that subscribes to a "clean hands" theory, so I wouldn't dismiss CB's allegations regardless of past situations. However, sometimes there isn't definitive proof of any wrongdoing and that is not indicative of some bias or impropriety. It's just life. Originally Posted by B Three

I understand your post babe, but it sounds contradicting, since members from Prince, and Ms.lovey says it doesn't exist..
Then stfup...

Let it play out...and it seems..WAY MORE THEN A COUPLE OF LADIES... SHIT I GOT 5 TEXT ALONE WITH GIVEN PROOF..
Rats are rats... sinking ship or not...

Annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Heh..
So i got violated AFTER YOU SAID STOP POSTING...
MAN IKE... i no longer feel like marsha brotha...i feel like tina!
Waaaaa
Besides... i still wanna know...
Lemme go look at pms...
All i saw was infraction.. from of course u...
Lol.
My love thats no real surprrise...
Btw..
THANKS GRAPE FOR ONLY ALLOWING WTF EVER U DEEMED MY PUNISHMENT... U INDEED ARE A GOOD HOUSEMASTER..
Xxoo annie

Now wheres my spf 1000!xxoo annie
What defines outting here? Certainly not terms pieced into the guideline provided by this site. The pure definition in the guideline is either NOT followed willfully or by selective inferred meaning and not by the exact legal definitions of the terms used in the Guideline. I do belive there is favoritism. It's a natural part of humanity. It is certainly alive and well here in this microcosm.

I agree CB should drop the arguement re: did she or didnt she? That whole discussion is completely irrelevant to this thread's topic. I also agree that Ike has no official business commenting on that topic. He does so as a private citizen, however, I strongly suggest all claimants refrain from any further posts for at least 48 hours, which is more than ample time for this matter to be resolved but to whos liking.

Stop and breath. Suck a dick. Go shopping. Just dont type. This needs time. Originally Posted by Mythos

Thank you, Mythos..

I approve this whole posting, and you're right I shouldn't have to respond for to something that has nothing to to do with what I posted, it not about me it's about P. That's their tactics, and it doesn't work on me anymore..
Heh..
So i got violated AFTER YOU SAID STOP POSTING...
MAN IKE... i no longer feel like marsha brotha...i feel like tina!
Waaaaa
Besides... i still wanna know...
Lemme go look at pms...
All i saw was infraction.. from of course u...
Lol.
My love thats no real surprrise...
Btw..
THANKS GRAPE FOR ONLY ALLOWING WTF EVER U DEEMED MY PUNISHMENT... U INDEED ARE A GOOD HOUSEMASTER..
Xxoo annie

Now wheres my spf 1000!xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers

Is that what happened? Big mad not lil mad..

I know he sent me a few, but didn't read it as I'm not about to interact with him.. I'm feel some type of way, and that's what it is.