DOW cracks 25,000!!!! On its way to 30,000!

Stop wasting everyone's time, you moronic buffoon! Originally Posted by lustylad
" No cattle " ? Is that why his neighbor has an electric fence between their property to keep WTF from TRYING to " stump breaking " his cows when the " GENTE " can't come by to make him " air tight " by " spit roasting " him ?
Oh yea...like me owing bookies on Houston isn't a lie by your silly ass! Originally Posted by WTF
You probably do. Have you squared up with all your bets? Tell the truth.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2018, 07:34 AM
" No cattle " ? Is that why his neighbor has an electric fence between their property to keep WTF from TRYING to " stump breaking " his cows when the " GENTE " can't come by to make him " air tight " by " spit roasting " him ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You talking about Beastiality again Gay Rey?

• WTF
  • 01-09-2018, 07:44 AM
Yeah, you don't see that very often when you and the Austin Reacharound Crew aren't involved.

Sorry the market, debt, GDP, Fed and Treasury ARE related but not the same thing. Wow....you are brilliant, I'm sure the forum thanks you for saying exactly wtf I just said, only in a different way! BTW, you are the dipshit. As are you You came in third in the annual poll. I'd come in much lower had you and a few others been on the ballot! Stop your constant projection, moronic buffoon.

BTW, has a bet been agreed upon? They are scared to take my bet
Originally Posted by gnadfly

Yeah, you don't see that very often when you and the Austin Reacharound Crew aren't involved. Originally Posted by gnadfly
This is what yall do....

BTW, has a bet been agreed upon? They are scared to take my bet. Originally Posted by WTF
You're such a goddam fraud you even lie after being thrashed and exposed as a liar and a fraud!

Not only did I say I will take your bet with proper odds, I challenged you to set those odds wherever you want and then let me bet on either side.

Bambino offered you a simple bet with even odds that any nitwit can understand. Will Trump get us to 3% growth in 2018? Yes or no?

Even odds, dipshit. 3% over/under. Your pick.

Despite all your anti-Trump bluster, you're too fucking scared to take that simple bet!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!!!
WTF has reading and articulation issues. His lisp gets in the way too.

WTF is "ALL HAT, NO CATTLE. And the sheep are nervous!"
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2018, 04:04 PM

Not only did I say I will take your bet with proper odds, I challenged you to set those odds wherever you want and then let me bet on either side. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm not the one running around saying that Trump's so called economy is going to be great. bambino has.

I offered a bet so he could but his money where his big mouth is....

Both you and he are trying to distort from the fact that you jump and scream about the great GDP numbers but do not have the balls to actually put money on your exhilaration.

bambino wants to bet me getting him banned. I would get no joy from him getting banned.

If he wants to bet me 10k against a 6 month ban on me, I'll take that win/win bet. I mean if I lose....I do not post in this forum for 6 months? Or the whole board, makes no difference to me....but if he loses he owes me 10k.

• WTF
  • 01-09-2018, 04:08 PM
" No cattle " ? Is that why his neighbor has an electric fence between their property to keep WTF from TRYING to " stump breaking " his cows when the " GENTE " can't come by to make him " air tight " by " spit roasting " him ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
WTF has reading and articulation issues. His lisp gets in the way too.

WTF is "ALL HAT, NO CATTLE. And the sheep are nervous!" Originally Posted by gnadfly

Damn another Bestiality reference from another hillbilly.

I'm not the one running around saying that Trump's so called economy is going to be great. bambino has.

I offered a bet so he could but his money where his big mouth is....

Both you and he are trying to distort from the fact that you jump and scream about the great GDP numbers but do not have the balls to actually put money on your exhilaration. Originally Posted by WTF
Cut the crap! Nobody is saying 3% GDP growth is "great". If you're impressed by such a number, it's because you've become inured by odumbo's limpdick economic performance. That guy gave us 8 straight years of sub-3% growth!

Back in the '80s and '90s a GDP gain of 3% was considered lackluster. Today we haven't done it since 2005. That's 12 long years ago. Economists even have new theories of "secular stagnation" to explain it. Given our recent track record, you should be jumping all over the chance to bet against 3% growth in 2018. The only reason you don't is because you're dreadfully afraid Trump's efforts to unshackle the economy will succeed!

Your counter-bet is a joke. Bam knows the betting business. I understand probability and statistics. Your "bet" isn't one bet, it's 12 bets, all of which we would have to win. At even odds, I'll take your side, dipshit. And why are you suddenly obsessed with quarterly numbers after saying only the annual one matters? Nobody is stupid enough to take your idiot bet without proper odds. You know this. You made it to deflect from the fact that you're a demonstrable coward and fraud. I'm calling your bullshit. Again.

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!
You're such a goddam fraud you even lie after being thrashed and exposed as a liar and a fraud!

Not only did I say I will take your bet with proper odds, I challenged you to set those odds wherever you want and then let me bet on either side.

Bambino offered you a simple bet with even odds that any nitwit can understand. Will Trump get us to 3% growth in 2018? Yes or no?

Even odds, dipshit. 3% over/under. Your pick.

Despite all your anti-Trump bluster, you're too fucking scared to take that simple bet!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!!! Originally Posted by lustylad

i got this email from my broker last week ..

Hi Waco: I wanted to send you your year end performance numbers for both accounts. It was a great year and both the economy and the markets have momentum coming into this year. I would expect the tax cuts to start showing up in the second half of the year so the outlook is good. In summary your;

IRA was up +27.3%
Single was up +23.5%
(versus the S&P 500 +21.8%)

Talk to you soon

Donald

bahahahhaaaaaaaaaa
January 9, 2018

25,385.80 ..... +102.80 ..... +0.41%
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2018, 08:57 AM
Chinese officials have recommended that the government slow or halt its purchases of U.S. Treasuries, Bloomberg reported Wednesday.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-s-treasuries/
Chinese officials have recommended that the government slow or halt its purchases of U.S. Treasuries, Bloomberg reported Wednesday.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-s-treasuries/ Originally Posted by WTF
Are you reading Breitbart now, snitchfuck?

Deflect much?

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2018, 01:37 PM
Are you reading Breitbart now, snitchfuck?

Deflect much?

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Originally Posted by lustylad
I thought you would think it fake news unless it was sourced from your bible.

I have nothing to deflect, you know that I know that you know that we are not going to have 3 years of quarterly growth over 3%. That is why neither of you two dipshits will take my bet.