Barak Hussein Obama - A Predictable Failure

I find it fucking annoying im on a gag order on this SOB....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Now I know why he took me off his ignore list. He needed someone to go on a rampage with.....

I needed a good laugh at someones expense my sides are hurting....
Ahem. I guess the rules only apply to some. No big surprise. Sober up big boy

And tell me what this has to do with trashing the President. Please don't forget to wipe, boys.
I am blaming Sixx! It is all your fault...

I am sober all I had to drink was tea....

I am drunk on your man love though Yssup....

To stay on topic Obama worst President ever...

I gotta go take a Yssup and wipe my Rider....
Well, your friend Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
I never indicated that YR was a friend of mine. I said "I have known of YR for longer than either of us care to remember."

For the record, I met him one time and one time only. That was probably 7 or 8 years ago! Have not seen to him since.

There you have it!
Btw - whoever texajohn is he's not shooting straight. You know me. You may not agree with me but you know my integrity is above reproach. I have put this poseur on my ignore list. I urge you to do the same.

As for being called a mofo by people who aren't supposed to be addressing me, I'll rely on the integrity of the staff to handle appropriately...as I was handled several weeks ago.
  • Booth
  • 05-18-2011, 10:18 PM
I went to eat dinner with my buddy that is moving to LA to work on the Conan O'brien show. Glad I am not moving to LA he said one place asked for a 10K deposit. What did I miss....
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
You can easily spend that on a place in the Austin area. Ask the governor.
You can easily spend that on a place in the Austin area. Ask the governor. Originally Posted by Booth

The deposits in LA that are that high are not as nice as a place would be for that kinda dough in Austin...
  • Booth
  • 05-18-2011, 10:23 PM
That I don't doubt. Silly of me to bring our wasteful, hypocritical governor into it when this thread is about hating on the President.
Btw - whoever texajohn is he's not shooting straight
You know me. You may not agree with me but you know my integrity os abpve reproach
I have put this poseur on my ignore list. I urge you to do the same
Even my so called friends Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Thats it go comatose for me baby.....

Integrity that is a good one....
Yow

Btw - whoever texajohn is he's not shooting straight. You know me. You may not agree with me but you know my integrity is above reproach. I have put this poseur on my ignore list. I urge you to do the same.

As for being called a mofo by people who aren't supposed to be addressing me, I'll rely on the integrity of the staff to handle appropriately...as I was handled several weeks ago. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
NO worries at all. I meant to address you as a motherfucker not a mofo... I had to clarify... you bitch ass pussy. There, if I am going to go out for a few, I will make it memorable (staff edit; inappropriate reference; ztonk)!

TexasJohn is not lying you cowardly old man. You have no integrity....

RTM this Yssup... I know I can count on you..... damn I was going to find a smiley that had a bad finger but a simple "fuck you" will have to suffice

sixx
  • Booth
  • 05-18-2011, 10:28 PM
He's been one of the better reviewers in Austin SHMB history for over a decade. That's good enough for me.
He's been one of the better reviewers in Austin SHMB history for over a decade. That's good enough for me. Originally Posted by Booth
Who Sixx? I would agree with you on that he is one of the best reviewers I have seen.....
  • Vyt
  • 05-18-2011, 10:32 PM
All right, cease with the off-topic personal attacks against our board members and continue with the on-topic personal attacks against our political leaders. Thank you.
That I don't doubt. Silly of me to bring our wasteful, hypocritical governor into it when this thread is about hating on the President. Originally Posted by Booth
I do not hate the President I just do not think he is a very good leader for out great Nation. He is Bush on steroids when it comes to spending. I do not agree with any of his policies.... Which he has no policies he is using everything that the far left like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barney Franks are feeding him. I am not a huge fan of the Gov either, but our great state is doing a lot better most others....
  • Booth
  • 05-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Bundy you know who I was referring to.

To get this thing back on topic, this entire thread is a predictable failure. I'm looking forward to the President's re-election.