South Texas Roll Call

Hellooooo...I'm that.guy. I'm not that guy but I am that guy. Anywho...I've been here once or twice. Seen a girl or two from what I can remember. Met some fellow hobbiers over the years...cant remember names...some fat old white dude and a mexican pirate. If any of you could help me out, I'm so bad with names. Originally Posted by That.guy001
I know who the Mexican pirate is, but the old fat white dude,,, Hey, I'm not that old fucker. LOL
...some fat old white dude and a mexican pirate. If any of you could help me out, I'm so bad with names. Originally Posted by That.guy001
You just described half of the CC hobby community lol. Now if you would have said a pinche Mexican dude and that one dude with too many guns and only likes "massages" I'd know who you're talking about.
I'm around.
It's good to see all of you active guys and girls in the area!
X here. I don't review much but I will try and start.
I'm here in corpus
Guess I'll acknowledge an ole dog is still here, though not nearly as much as in the past. I've been busy & had a little regular on the side to keep me going. She's a TOAS that used to advertise on here but getting a little too much drama now. Looking to get back in the flow a little.
Still around...been kinda UTR. Will post a recent review soon. Happy hobbying!
  • dcarr
  • 06-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Ok, I'm still in the game, hobby when my sugar baby isn't available.
HeadnHand here... One of the many older farts on here... I read more than I write, but at least I CAN read... So I've got THAT going for me!
  • amex
  • 07-13-2014, 05:07 PM
What up?! I'm amex and I once tore the do not remove tag off of a mattress.
I'm El Guapo and I'm reporting for duty!
I have been in the hobby for a few years and am located in the RGV. I look forward to meeting some of you soon.
I'm still present.......

Working on my intinerary for my retirement tour.