Once again this BS goes on T.T

• !VI!
  • 02-17-2014, 07:34 AM
Ok well ya know what WP have you ever thought that MAYBE this isn't the place for all that shit you do. I mean all you do is create drama threads. Doesn't it get old? Do you always have to come off so hostile and defensive?? There are better ways to get your point across especially when you're running a BUSINESS. You call out so many people because they have "wronged" you or have gotten on your bad side but it just makes you look bad and unprofessional IMO.

This isn't a "haha let's get on here and talk shit forum" ... It is, or WAS at one point, a great site for guys to meet girls and vice versa. Threads used to have entertainment value without insulting others or being negative. Seeing threads like this make me not want to log in anymore. You really should give it a rest.

I'm sure you rub people who don't even know you the wrong way. Obviously you don't give a damn but maybe one day you'll learn.. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
i do understand your point,

and sometimes i do agree with you, but most of my posts have nothing to do with drama it's just me asking questions that interest me, until someone does some bs that is unnecessary

no one took the time to look back at why responses and look at why they came out how they did. Most of my anger is justified... most

if all the bs trashing people would stop, i would have no reason to go after people, i'd just ask things that interest me etc. I'm new i'm learning,

but i will not allow some weak ass psudo-alpha's to talk to me like i don't have feelings, because i do and i will make sure you know them...

and ST this isn't a buisness for me lol, it's something i enjoy doing in my free time, when i'm bored or horny thats it. My question to you is, is it wrong to defend myself from untruths?

if all the bs trashing people would stop, i would have no reason to go after people, i'd just ask things that interest me etc. I'm new i'm learning,

this isn't a buisness for me lol, it's something i enjoy doing in my free time, when i'm bored or horny thats it. Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
WP, this board is almost like watching television...if you don't like what you're watching, change the channel. In this case, the ignore function is like magic! Simply put the people talking trash to you and about you on ignore. After all, if as you've stated "this isn't a business for you, it's something you enjoy in your free time" what do you care about how people perceive you on the board?
Fucking mental midget. WP, would it kill you to put together something that even remotely resembles a coherent statement?
  • !VI!
  • 02-17-2014, 08:09 AM
Fucking mental midget. WP, would it kill you to put together something that even remotely resembles a coherent statement? Originally Posted by jdough1211
to be a midget it's have to be under 4'2", i'm 5'7" and you didn't explain where it was confusing ?

hell if 15 min was as long as i could last i'd hate my life too
This thread went from bad to childish.

As much as I don't like WP postings, I think calling her names (even though she calls other people worse names) is falling to a low level.

Why go there? I don't get it.

We are all adult here.
  • !VI!
  • 02-17-2014, 08:14 AM
This thread went from bad to childish.

As much as I don't like WP postings, I think calling her names (even though she calls other people worse names) is falling to a low level.

Why go there? I don't get it.

We are all adult here. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
how do you ignore people.... i realized i don't know how to
You turn your computer off, and never turn it back on again.

Ahhh fuck, I'm just jokin. I thought it was funny.
In all seriousness, has anyone else noticed there are "two" Wulf's posting using the same login? One a gal, the other a dude (probably a manager)? It's fairly easy to spot when it changes.

Seems like both (poster personas for Wulf) aren't quite right in the head. Overall, this is the worst effort at marketing a gal's service I've ever seen in public.

I almost feel sorry for them....

Good luck with these two and the mania, I've seen enough (done).
how do you ignore people.... i realized i don't know how to Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
1. Go to the "Main Menu" column on the left of the screen
2. Go to "Edit Ignore List"
3. Enter names of intended "Ignorees"
4. Posts from this individuals will show up in threads, but content will be hidden.
4. Enter Eccie Happy land, because you no longer have to see posts for fools. (Unless that is, the curiosity get's the best of you!)
  • !VI!
  • 02-17-2014, 08:35 AM
In all seriousness, has anyone else noticed there are "two" Wulf's posting using the same login? One a gal, the other a dude (probably a manager)? It's fairly easy to spot when it changes.

Seems like both (poster personas for Wulf) aren't quite right in the head. Overall, this is the worst effort at marketing a gal's service I've ever seen in public.

I almost feel sorry for them....

Good luck with these two and the mania, I've seen enough (done). Originally Posted by SD2011
wow you are an idiot... you aren't even good at making things up at this point

just because you start something with in all seriousness it still means you are bullshitting lol

really ^ has no one else noticed this bs happening on every thread... it's why he's number one on my hit list
  • !VI!
  • 02-17-2014, 08:46 AM
so i at least add the big-4 but for some reason it feels hollowed... they can still post and talk as much trash as they want, i just can't see it

so it's kinda like giving them permission to talk behind my back while watching them do it
I never feel like it's two people. She's said before her mood and temper changes and when she gets riled up she just posts what's on her mind with out editing and censoring.

I've commented before to WP, that sometimes taking a second to take a breath and make a more cogent argument would hep others see her point better and not be distracted by grammar, etc. A suggestion, I'll say, she thanked me for and applied many times.

Kaylee is correct about the name calling. It's really childish from all sides.

I'll admit, I sometimes have a hard time understanding where WP is coming from, but if you read the posts she makes when she's calm, it does make more sense.

Let's just say, she doesn't fit into the mold of what I'd expect most ladies here to be. And that's ok. But we all need to respect our differences.

It's ok to speak your mind. It's not ok to insult and attack.
  • L.A.
  • 02-17-2014, 08:53 AM
In several of her last rants so many rules have been broken I would assume another (hopefully longer) ban will be coming.
You shouldnt hate on the 15 minute men thats quick money for you just saying
I agree guys. Leave her alone. It is a normal reaction for a person to defend themselves when they feel attacked.

Live and let live.