How many of you are actually worried about being deported?

I'm for Amnesty like Ronald Reagan. He gave amnesty to Millions indisputable FACT. Lol

Let them stay our economy would tank and crater without the so called "illegal" immigrants. We need them more than we admit. I dam sho aint picking no cotton or fruit. Fuck that shit my ancestors done already put in det work for a negro. I aint doing it period. Let them stay. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
raw.gif
HA ^ .l Terry Crews is funny as shit.
  • iquit
  • 02-28-2017, 01:08 AM
So much misinformation here's. First, trump is a genius at branding. Branded the media as liars so that when they told the truth, no one would listen. It's very telling when trump voters don't know that obamacare and the ACA are the same thing, want too repeal obamacare and keep the ACA.

On deportations, he is already doing it - now they won't even give due process go any foreigner arrested even for a suspected crime, meaning you can be arrested for anything - that's should strike fear in any immigrant, legal or illegal coz now they don't even need too prove u r guilty His first act was to target legal immigrants - talk about stupid, maybe he did not realize that's illegals cross the border and legals take a plane. Stopping Muslims from coming in, he already tried and got blocked, still trying, on border wall, there is one and he wants to expand it, he probably will build something but most is private land and I doubt those owners want trump there. In retrospect, Americans have made stupid choices, but this choice is the masterpiece of all the stupid choices.
Facts... facts to support your statements? Sounds like another butthurt hrc lover..
On deportations, he is already doing it - now they won't even give due process go any foreigner arrested even for a suspected crime, meaning you can be arrested for anything - that's should strike fear in any immigrant, legal or illegal coz now they don't even need too prove u r guilty His first act was to target legal immigrants - talk about stupid, maybe he did not realize that's illegals cross the border and legals take a plane. Stopping Muslims from coming in, he already tried and got blocked, still trying, on border wall, there is one and he wants to expand it, he probably will build something but most is private land and I doubt those owners want trump there. In retrospect, Americans have made stupid choices, but this choice is the masterpiece of all the stupid choices. Originally Posted by iquit
Did you mention "misinformation"?
So much misinformation here's. First, trump is a genius at branding. Branded the media as liars so that when they told the truth, no one would listen. It's very telling when trump voters don't know that obamacare and the ACA are the same thing, want too repeal obamacare and keep the ACA.

On deportations, he is already doing it - now they won't even give due process go any foreigner arrested even for a suspected crime, meaning you can be arrested for anything - that's should strike fear in any immigrant, legal or illegal coz now they don't even need too prove u r guilty His first act was to target legal immigrants - talk about stupid, maybe he did not realize that's illegals cross the border and legals take a plane. Stopping Muslims from coming in, he already tried and got blocked, still trying, on border wall, there is one and he wants to expand it, he probably will build something but most is private land and I doubt those owners want trump there. In retrospect, Americans have made stupid choices, but this choice is the masterpiece of all the stupid choices. Originally Posted by iquit

It's sad to see Trump going after and separating children from their mothers. That shit kinda made me misty eyed watching it unfold on TV. Additionally, what's sadder is all the Trump supporters jumping up and down with glee as families are torn apart and standing in the street crying for their mothers. Some sad shit to be honest. I just don't see how in any shape or form that's making America safe or great. I guess for the people (like the post just above this one post#140) that like seeing this type of cruelty it makes them feel good about themselves in some twisted way.
  • Trey
  • 02-28-2017, 05:18 AM
Fuck it.
  • Ellum
  • 02-28-2017, 07:31 PM
It's sad to see Trump going after and separating children from their mothers. That shit kinda made me misty eyed watching it unfold on TV. Additionally, what's sadder is all the Trump supporters jumping up and down with glee as families are torn apart and standing in the street crying for their mothers. Some sad shit to be honest. I just don't see how in any shape or form that's making America safe or great. I guess for the people (like the post just above this one post#140) that like seeing this type of cruelty it makes them feel good about themselves in some twisted way. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wait, what?
You should work for CNN.
SC is that your TS buddy? ^^^ a following is a following, I guess.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2017, 04:36 AM
Wait, what?
You should work for CNN. Originally Posted by Ellum
(Deep) Ellum can you post a link on your avatar? She looks hot.
It's sad to see Trump going after and separating children from their mothers. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Where did you see him doing that?
It's sad to see Trump going after and separating children from their mothers. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Oh, boo hoo. Cry me a fuckin' river.

Q: Are you in the United States via illegal means? If so, WHY did you think the immigration laws did not pertain to you? WHAT made you the Exception-to-the-Rule?

Q: Did you commit a crime while you were on USA soil? If so, will there be consequences for such actions? Of course there will be....duhhhh. Had you committed that same crime (while illegally breaching Saudi Arabia's borders) what do you think woulda happened to you there?

But, I digress. Of course you wouldn't have crossed the borders of an Islamic nation such as S.A. Laws broken there...because of their system of punishment...would have been extremely hazardous to your health, right? Damn...that "Sharia Law" thing can be such a deterrent....

Point is, (not all but) too many illegals have been bending / breaking the laws of our land for far too long. Time has come to rein things in. Sorry the felons, murderers and drug lords, spoiled it for those who basically have towed the mark while on US soil (other than sneaking into our country....illegally, of course.)
  • Ellum
  • 03-03-2017, 11:01 AM
I haven't any idea, I found it long ago. I did a reverse image search and it's every where but no ID? Sorry.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...e_warfare.html

There! That'll show them damn gringos. A martial art meskin city officials picked up at the Tijuana zoo.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...e_warfare.html

There! That'll show them damn gringos. A martial art meskin city officials picked up at the Tijuana zoo. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
After the zoos they'll hit the airports!

Remember those days?