Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam...

Damn Whirlagay has morphed into iffy the Video queen. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Well, I'm glad you like videos...

Well, I'm glad you like videos...

[ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Silly rabbit I have never looked at one of them LMAO...
And you are a retarded propagandist.

You've never met a single anti-Obama story or distortion - no matter how ludicrous - that you didn't take seriously and post a thread about.

Anyone who sees a political opponent as all evil is not a thinking, rational person. They are a bug-eyed zealot.

No matter WHO a Democrat is or what they may be like, you swear they are despots out to destroy America - or at least your version of it.

It is hard to credit your anti-Obama screeds to any rational impulse. So, the default assumption must be that you are a racist. Originally Posted by ExNYer

NyRINOer... loves his class warfare just like his president, Omomba.

Pause the video at each new paragraph and read it.
I didn't stand anyone up, mouthbreather. You have to tell me the actual fucking flight and time, which you never did. Show proof or STFU, you little pussy boy. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Sure! I'll post my boarding pass! I honestly didn't see anybody in a fake satin track suit from the Circus Circus gift shop in Laughlin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I guess you're probably stupid enough to consider that a possibility.
Sure! I'll post my boarding pass! I honestly didn't see anybody in a fake satin track suit from the Circus Circus gift shop in Laughlin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I guess you're probably stupid enough to consider that a possibility. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Show some post or message where you told me the flight time. Most people don't get off the plane when Southwest Airlines lands, unless they are changing planes. I'm getting sick of you, you BUTTer bar ASShat.
You are Uncle Hand? Or is that Uncle Fist?

I posted that I'd be coming through Love Field, a couple of times.

You didn't respond. You didn't show.

You're a bigger bag of wind than anyone thought.

What a cowardly Lyin!
You sound like Old Man Rockefeller - another one of your fellow Democrats - throw the race card at people because they oppose you...........

You are a supreme idiot....And like Rockefeller, you are NO Conservative ! But you are an arrogant bigot who thinks way too highly of himself. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The rank level of stupidity you exhibit on a daily basis is boundless.

If Obama said the sky was blue you would post a diatribe about Obama being stupid because he forgets about cloudy days.

We get your points, OK? You don't have to keep posting them:

1) Every Democrat is evil.

2) Every Republican is purity and goodness personified- at least the ones supported by the Tea Party.

3) Any person who diverges from this ideological line is a commie librul.

The Tea Party is shrinking fast. I can't wait until mainstream Republicans put little shits like you in their place.
NyRINOer... loves his class warfare just like his president, Omomba.

Pause the video at each new paragraph and read it.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Dipshit, you do realize that most of the quotations in that video have already been proven wrong, don't you?

Apparently you haven't heard: Communism collapsed. It was in the news. I swear!

Nothing Lenin or any of the other pinkos wrote/said came true or will come true.

This would have been a great video to post in - oh, let me think - about 1975.

Do you have any more outdated videos you would like to post?
Do you have any more outdated videos you would like to post? Originally Posted by ExNYer
The more appropriate question would be, do you have any more videos you would like to post that are not outdated?
STUPIDER... has ... spoken!

Thanks for weighing in CockWhisperer. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You clearly know your place in the world, you most stupid Yankee cock-sucker living out your pathetic life in Dixie.

Clever indeed, IBSyndrome! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You clearly know your place in the world, you most stupid Yankee cock-sucker living out your pathetic life in Dixie.

Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wow, that was a clever response!
You are Uncle Hand? Or is that Uncle Fist?

I posted that I'd be coming through Love Field, a couple of times.

You didn't respond. You didn't show.

You're a bigger bag of wind than anyone thought.

What a cowardly Lyin! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The rank level of stupidity you exhibit on a daily basis is boundless.

Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You have to tell a brotha the time, dumbfuck!!

You have to get off the plane, pussy boy!!

You weren't there, tough guy!

And, gay kacken affen yam. At least THATS a real language!

Homophonic traitor!
You weren't there, tough guy!

And, gay kacken affen yam. At least THATS a real language!

Homophonic traitor! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You talk about shit a lot. Perhaps you wanted someone to shit down your throat rather in the ocean?

Are you referring to traitors singing the same melody in the same voice?
Does it matter how traitors perform music?
Liberals are traitors for destroying America.
AssUp loves his shit...he talks about it all the time.....and ExNyerLivingnDixie posts about cock worshipping all the time......2 peas in a pod.....

Go figure.

You talk about shit a lot. Perhaps you wanted someone to shit down your throat rather in the ocean?

Are you referring to traitors singing the same melody in the same voice?
Does it matter how traitors perform music?
Liberals are traitors for destroying America. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer