Fumbling Bumbling Idiots

Hildy is not President, thank God!

But many seem to think Trump a God. I think him just as bad as Hildy.

Time will tell. Originally Posted by WTF
She’s part of the resistance!!!! And do you think “him” just as bad???
Hildy is not President, thank God!

But many seem to think Trump a God. I think him just as bad as Hildy.

Time will tell. Originally Posted by WTF
She’s part of the resistance! Do you really think “him” as bad as Hillary???

WTFs wring with you. Lay off the retard pills.
You have your one opportunity to say something meaningful, jackass, and you don't. So, there's no requirement to give your congenital bullshit a second chance, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What in the fuck are you talking about? I pointed out how you fuck with the font and colors on every reply to me after you try to shame me for typing in bold? Is there no end to your double standard?
This is just another example of your delusion. I think you know I have kicked you ass so you are trying to figure out how to bow out. Just admit you are a pathological liar and seek help for it. We all know you are even your buddies never try to support the bullshit you put on here.

So tell me is my font make my words look big? Is this typed in bold? LOL!
The FBI needs to work on getting rid of hildebeest's SS. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I do wonder, why they seem to be NOT AS INTERESTED in going after Antifa as they do trying to oust trump/cover their asses..
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 01:48 PM
She’s part of the resistance!!!! And do you think “him” just as bad??? Originally Posted by bambino
I do....I actually think him getting elected worse. At least with a GOP congress Hildy would have been kept in check.

Trump is firing the FBI director. .. getting buttfucked by Putin. Have that NK fucker shoot him the bird ever other month!
I would like to say I am not sure why WTF cannot understand the need to eliminate corruption at the FBI but over the years I have come to understand how dense he actually is. I would never speculate about a person's medical conditions but the inability to comprehend the subject matter and stay on point seems lost on him.

I have no interest in replacing the FBI with a SS type organization and have never even suggested it. The idea to leave corrupt people in positions where it not only damages the reputation of an organization but screams of being complicit in allowing the corruption to continue is foolish in the least possibly even criminal. Sort of like having a known child molester remain as the assistant director of the daycare..
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 02:22 PM
I would like to say I am not sure why WTF cannot understand the need to eliminate corruption at the FBI but over the years I have come to understand how dense he actually is. I would never speculate about a person's medical conditions but the inability to comprehend the subject matter and stay on point seems lost on him.

I have no interest in replacing the FBI with a SS type organization and have never even suggested it. The idea to leave corrupt people in positions where it not only damages the reputation of an organization but screams of being complicit in allowing the corruption to continue is foolish in the least possibly even criminal. Sort of like having a known child molester remain as the assistant director of the daycare.. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

When you replace him with another known child molestor, what is the point?

How hard is that to understand you senile old bastard?

I do....I actually think him getting elected worse. At least with a GOP congress Hildy would have been kept in check.

Trump is firing the FBI director. .. getting buttfucked by Putin. Have that NK fucker shoot him the bird ever other month! Originally Posted by WTF
You’re getting buttfucked by Putin. You should have your mom proof read posts. Everyone makes a mistake here and then. But every post of yours is fucked up.
What in the fuck are you talking about? I pointed out how you fuck with the font and colors on every reply to me after you try to shame me for typing in bold? Is there no end to your double standard?
This is just another example of your delusion. I think you know I have kicked you ass so you are trying to figure out how to bow out. Just admit you are a pathological liar and seek help for it. We all know you are even your buddies never try to support the bullshit you put on here.

So tell me is my font make my words look big? Is this typed in bold? LOL!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Faggot pink is more reflective of your personality, M T Brain Socket.
It is your assumption that the people being replaced would come from outside the agency or is it that if they come from inside the agency they are already a part of the poison fruit?
You interject YOUR ASSUMPTIONS without any validation.

My preference wold be to charge and prosecute the criminals and reduce the size of government by however many that would be. It seems that with those people in place they could not stop the corruption, or, were are part of the corruption.
I would like to say I am not sure why WTF cannot understand the need to eliminate corruption at the FBI but over the years I have come to understand how dense he actually is. I would never speculate about a person's medical conditions but the inability to comprehend the subject matter and stay on point seems lost on him. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Maybe he just doesn't See the corruption in the FBI as a problem?
I don't think he sees any corruption as a problem but as an inherent part of a bloated government. Although, he would not be able to state it that way.
The Obama administration created or I should say expanded the corruption in our government as a willing participant rather than to work to remove it. For most of his agenda to be achieved, he had to have a corrupt system that would not buck him but agree and either look the other way or be willing participants.

The corruption within the FBI is nothing new. Same with the DOJ.
Faggot pink is more reflective of your personality, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And shit brown is more suitable for anything you have to say.
Is that all you have? I guess I won another debate with you. Can you explain why it is okay for you to alter the color and font, but others cant?
And shit brown is more suitable for anything you have to say.
Is that all you have? I guess I won another debate with you. Can you explain why it is okay for you to alter the color and font, but others cant?
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It was your stupid, lame-ass that made an issue of posting in bold while your-lame-ass posted in bold, M T Brain Socket. It was your stupid-ass that hung your own lame-ass out to dry, you dumb son-of-a-bitch.
I guess I won another debate with you. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Trashboy doesn't know how to STFU when he is getting his ass kicked in this forum. Just like ekim the chimp, he thinks getting the last word in is "winning" lol.