When Will You Get The COVID19 Vaccine?

VP Pence and his wife are suppose to publicly get their COVID19 shots Saturday.

A "spokesman" said Biden is supposed to get his injection sometime next week. No specific time or place.
Anybody changed their minds?
Nah, I'm not in a hurry.

I live alone. If I catch it, I just shack up here for a couple weeks by myself, and either it dies or I die.

Not anti-vax or anything, just don't care enough to get it.

Besides, getting properly sick is the only time I can take a vacation from work and not check my email constantly or text the bosses to make sure nothing's going down.
Got my two shots of Pfizer last month. . . .as soon as it was available to me.
I got both my Pfizer shots in January.
I havent and wont get that chinese wuhan flu vaccine
Well NO to changing my mind , Facci thought the world was flat soo follow the science
fauci is one of the biggest frauds in this chinese wuhan virus paranoia. Id really like to know how he became a Dr.?
I'm sure he literally got his MD license 50 years ago when the criteria was much different. Some medical commentator said even before COVID19 Fasci didn't believe people should shake hands.

I have got vaccination yet either. Does it make a difference? Fasci keeps moving the goalposts.
Is it safe and is it effective. Tucker addresses these two questions in depth. The ONLY place in media you will get a discussion like this. If you don't care, this isn't for you.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-johnson-pause
I'm more annoyed about the bs with the J&J vax. Literally less-than 1 in a million odds, and they pump the brakes on it.

Also, it still doesn't make sense to me that we're telling people who had it to get vaccinated. With other vaxxible diseases, there's a high chance of an adverse reaction when you make people who had the disease recently get vaccinated for it.
Please don't try to refute the "Nothing is perfect except the Federal Govt narrative."

Once the Feds do their absolution ceremony J&J vaxxes will proceeds with impunity.

Now put your mask back on. They can see you typing without it.
Please don't try to refute the "Nothing is perfect except the Federal Govt narrative."

Once the Feds do their absolution ceremony J&J vaxxes will proceeds with impunity.

Now put your mask back on. They can see you typing without it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
lol Guilty.
  • Tiny
  • 04-14-2021, 01:35 PM
I'm more annoyed about the bs with the J&J vax. Literally less-than 1 in a million odds, and they pump the brakes on it.

Also, it still doesn't make sense to me that we're telling people who had it to get vaccinated. With other vaxxible diseases, there's a high chance of an adverse reaction when you make people who had the disease recently get vaccinated for it. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Let's see, 7 million people vaccinated with J&J vaccines in the USA, with one person dead and one in critical care. If you kept that ratio at 1 death per 7 million, and you vaccinated every person in the USA with J&J, you'd have 47 deaths, IF indeed the vaccine actually does cause the clots. An estimated 560,000 people in the USA have died from COVID so far, and about 1,000 will die today. Speed is of the essence, I agree. They shouldn't have stopped using the vaccine.

You can reduce the odds even lower if you just don't vaccinate women aged 18 to 48 with the J&J vaccine, who are the only people known to be affected so far. Give them Pfizer or Moderna instead.
  • Tiny
  • 04-14-2021, 01:37 PM
lol Guilty. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You've just subconsciously associated masks with getting blow jobs from pretty women, otherwise you wouldn't be wearing one in front of your keyboard.