SAY A PRAYER....for surcher!

Thanks for the update! good to see he is recovering faster!
That's great news.
TopCat
Good news indeed.
Thanks both of you for the updates.
He will remain in my prayers for a full recovery soon!
This is so good to hear, thank you gentlemen for checking in on him..
Hugs,
Alexis
With so many supporters, Surcher had to get well.

I'm glad to hear he is on the mend.

All those breasts flashing around will rouse any man out of bed!
Early morning boobs to help Surcher get better.

• bbkid
  • 02-20-2010, 05:38 AM
Glad to hear he is doing better. Thanks for the update.
Any one make it by today? Got caught up this weekend and could not get there.
Any one make it by today? Got caught up this weekend and could not get there. Originally Posted by O'Mike
No, but I just hung up phone with him. Still same as O'Mike's last report but he is eating now. Not steak, or much substance, but eating. And facilities (per him) are lousy - old tube TVs with bad color, no wi-fi for internet, etc. Will supplement later - on way out the door.
aaah, he's griping. A very good sign!
Don T. Lukbak, posted:
aaah, he's griping. A very good sign!
LOL I was thinking the same thing
UPDATE: Surcher is indeed MUCH better, lucid enough to be annoyed at his condition and bored to death now. (Their TV sucks - the facility doesn't even have ESPN, gasp!) I visited him yesterday, and I was SO elated to see him off the breathing apparatus, looking and sounding 1000% better. As O'Mike said, he really doesn't remember much about the period of time on the ventilator. Didn't recall me visiting him or his scratching out a note, but he knew I'd been there 'cause of the "get well" balloons. (Took him another yesterday, plus a Saint's Superbowl shirt and mug, which he appreciated.) He is back to eating solid food, but...his doctor's are still worried about how he's absorbing strength-building nutrients, so giving him IV supplements and still talking about a feeding tube, so DON'T stop praying and/or chanting or whatever. Send all the positive energy you can his way. He was a little bit feverish when I was there, his body fighting off the aftereffects of the barrage of antibiotics.

Btw, his pneumonia was not viral or bacterial, but caused by aspiration, so gowning up for visitation was found not to be necessary after all. His lungs are clear! But he is still very weak and his immune system is, of course, compromised, as is his organ function from all the drugs. (No, not THAT organ. Not talking about an OD on the little blue pills, here, like some of you overzealous poppers may have experienced.....)

He grumbled about never coming to a hospital expecting to rest, as someone was always poking and plodding him in bed, but not the way he wanted. The facility has limited WiFi, and he's "on the list" for a log-in pass and hoping to get online again soon. He does believe that he will be there recovering for quite a while longer and "is not out of the woods yet," so like I said, keep him in your thoughts. Oh, and absolutely keep the "Boobs for Surcher" coming! Yep, the man is definitely on the way home if he wants handfuls of boobs instead of sedatives.
  • bbkid
  • 02-25-2010, 08:01 AM
GREAT news!!! Thanks fancyih.
[ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=22516"]I was lucky enough to win this lovely thread.[/ame]

So it seemed best to use those beautiful melons to motivate Surcher so he has an hour with these as soon as he is able.

Laine Larson
M Lisa
AlexisSoftTouch
justawoman123
Brooke Wild
Reese McClain ding ding ding!

Winner gets a free hour with the poster... Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Thanks, Fancy. I'll keep Surcher in my prayers...AND also keep praying for the defeat of Obamacare. He might not have done nearly so well receiving treatment from something like the post office as he has done in the best medical system ever.