The Great Awakening!

Good. Start with the humorless cancel culture scolds. Those stupid fucks take themselves too seriously. They don't know how to laugh or let anyone have fun. Dave Chappelle is waiting.

Reagan had a very keen sense of humor. Look him up on youtube. Originally Posted by lustylad

"I was there."

That was funny because:

1. I don't know who he was.

2. You don't remember the AP video of him almost going out like Paul Costello that was taken down. (I personally feel responsible for that one. And the one where he spoke at the same conference where ultra right-wing conservatives were told all votes shouldn't be counted. Taken down.)

3. I didn't know he had a sense of humor. He was an actor after all.

On cancel culture:

I'm with all court jesters. They weren't executed for pointing out the faults of the King. I take my lumps here. Do my time. And just come back like Ozzy after passing on the Alamo. Remember?

In other words, I would not like it if it happened to me if I had other social media accounts. But then that goes to the writing. A perfect joke has many layers. Have you checked out my chemistry thread? I am close to getting temporarily canceled here for pushing the envelope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYR7QLZ3D4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X39dGQmBEww
  • WTF
  • 12-17-2021, 12:12 PM
Reagan had a very keen sense of humor. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'll say....he left us with a bunch of on nit-witted so called economists that think the answer to everything is "cut taxes" , "worry about debt only when there is a Democrat in the WH!"

Fucking Supply Side joke is on us, Ronnie!
I'll say....he left us with a bunch of on nit-witted so called economists that think the answer to everything is "cut taxes" , "worry about debt only when there is a Democrat in the WH!"

Fucking Supply Side joke is on us, Ronnie! Originally Posted by WTF
I'm living the demand side joke now. But the joke isn't on me. It continues to be on Ol' Ronnie.
I don't feel like dumbing it down just for you. The whole class isn't going to wait for you to catch up. You're just going to have to fail. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You're already a failure and you don't even know it. Your self expression is a total joke.
You're already a failure and you don't even know it. Your self expression is a total joke. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Simple, simple simple little, little man.

At least be creative. Shit!
Simple, simple simple little, little man.

At least be creative. Shit! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The mere fact that you keep opposing me tells me I must be on to something. It's obvious you have low Testosterone, lol.
The mere fact that you keep opposing me tells me I must be on to something. It's obvious you have low Testosterone, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Goood boooy. You made a funny!

Keep on that something until you figure out what it is. Pick at it, and maybe you can troll me.

(Pats Levy on the head.)
The mere fact that you keep opposing me tells me I must be on to something. It's obvious you have low Testosterone, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Are you a urologist, sir?

I kinda surmised from your reviews that…

Must be a Yinzer thing talking about other guys JUNK.