Hey LLIdiot! The Austin American-Statesman gets it WRONG? Or did YOU??? LMAO!

Actually, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, it's called "quoting", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Quoting and citing your stupidest posts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, serves to make the unknowing public aware of your stupidity. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually you dumb fuck it is called quacking, and you have proven over and over you are the head goose. DAOTY of 2014 wear it proudly.
Actually you dumb fuck it is called quacking, and you have proven over and over you are the head goose. DAOTY of 2014 wear it proudly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Geese "honk", ducks "quack" and you're stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Geese "honk", ducks "quack" and you're stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Glad you know the diff stumpy it validates you are a goose.
Glad you know the diff stumpy it validates you are a goose. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your post validates that you're still stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Hey asshole, please take your meltdown to somewhere other than Clarksville!
Your post validates that you're still stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your post validates you are a goose stumpy the stump broke stump jumper. Keep on quacking...LOL
Your post validates you are a goose stumpy the stump broke stump jumper. Keep on quacking...LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Geese "honk", ducks "quack" and you're still stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Geese "honk", ducks "quack" and you're still stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
CLUE: geese don't honk, and ducks don't quack those are only words to describe some of their sounds stumpy...
CLUE: geese don't honk, and ducks don't quack those are only words to describe some of their sounds stumpy... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FACT: those words are called "onomatopoeias", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and you fucked those up just like you stupidly fuck up every other thing you post about.
FACT: those words are called "onomatopoeias"... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Before you opened up your Merriam Webster Whackoff book, you thought that word had something to do with a Golden Shower. Come on and admit it, IBIdiot!

FACT: those words are called "onomatopoeias", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and you fucked those up just like you stupidly fuck up every other thing you post about. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Geese "honk", ducks "quack" and you're still stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Make up your mind stumpy the stump broke idiot you can't have it both ways.LMAO
CLUE: geese don't honk, and ducks don't quack those are only words to describe some of their sounds stumpy... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuck you, Ekim008!
Fuck you, Ekim008! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Adiofuckings dickeater.
Before you opened up your Merriam Webster Whackoff book, you thought that word had something to do with a Golden Shower. Come on and admit it, IBIdiot!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So your mind really went there when you saw that word, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Make up your mind stumpy the stump broke idiot you can't have it both ways.LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're being more stupid than normal, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Fuck you, Ekim008! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You'll get banned on this handle too, Mr. Jones.

At least your whining to the mods, pushing the envelope and constant attempts to sneak forbidden topics into the discussion will no longer bE on this stage.

AMF!