A coincidence? I think not!

Old-Transsexual has been ass fucking ShitEater again? I guess what goes around comes around... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
..with a reach around !!!
..with a reach around !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The only one reaching around is you... to give the hobo behind you a rub and tug after he pulls out of your ass and you suck his stank dick.

Poor IB, the reading comprehension of a four year old.

Originally Posted by Old-T
And here I thought he had actually graduated to "We Read Pictures", "We Read More Pictures", "Before We Read", "Sally Dick and Jane".
And here I thought he had actually graduated to "We Read Pictures", "We Read More Pictures", "Before We Read", "Sally Dick and Jane". Originally Posted by chefnerd
How quaint, chiefnerd, you know those titles so well. Is that the extent of your personal library, chiefnerd?
How quaint, chiefnerd, you know those titles so well. Is that the extent of your personal library, chiefnerd? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Back when I was three maybe, but I guess it probably exceeds the intellectual output of your library.
Back when I was three maybe, but I guess it probably exceeds the intellectual output of your library. Originally Posted by chefnerd
What a pity, chiefnerd, you no longer have the only three books you ever read.
Not only can you not comprehend, you also cannot count. And yes my library contains far more than three books. Currently working on the Rick Atkinson "Liberation Trilogy" while I peruse peruse works by Adam Smith W.E.B. Griffin, and Mike Lofgren.
What a pity, chiefnerd, you no longer have the only three books you ever read. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Go suck an egg, you shitass cum-guzzling cocktard. You're the biggest odumbo minion from Obama's hometown of Chicago. Home of picking the turd up by the clean end.

He said four books, you said three, you no-counting bitch
  • Old-T
  • 05-17-2015, 10:32 PM
Back when I was three maybe, but I guess it probably exceeds the intellectual output of your library. Originally Posted by chefnerd
Don't go making little IB feel bad. He actually didn't get through two of those books and he is embarrassed.

But did you notice IB has realized he is in over his head and brought the other two stooges to help him, IIFFy and Little Tongue. What a quaint little trio in their color coordinated uniforms.
Not only can you not comprehend, you also cannot count. And yes my library contains far more than three books. Currently working on the Rick Atkinson "Liberation Trilogy" while I peruse peruse works by Adam Smith W.E.B. Griffin, and Mike Lofgren. Originally Posted by chefnerd
You'd be the half-cocked ignoramus that cannot read, chiefnerd, because the remark in question addressed how many of those books you actually read: not owned.

Go suck an egg, you shitass cum-guzzling cocktard. You're the biggest odumbo minion from Obama's hometown of Chicago. Home of picking the turd up by the clean end.

He said four books, you said three, you no-counting bitch
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You picked Odumbo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, you'd be the "#Grubered" jackass imagining that turds have a clean end.

Don't go making little IB feel bad. He actually didn't get through two of those books and he is embarrassed.

But did you notice IB has realized he is in over his head and brought the other two stooges to help him, IIFFy and Little Tongue. What a quaint little trio in their color coordinated uniforms.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Says Old-THUMPER who has yet to proffer substantive sources to support his stupid and fallacious notions on several previous occasions.
Talk about multitasking! You managed to hit all of 'em with one mouthful of bile.

Excellent economy of insults, CORPY! You're spreading that shit around equally now ... Or is that smearing?

Oh, and who is Ekim?

But did you notice IB has realized he is in over his head and brought the other two stooges to help him, IIFFy and Little Tongue. What a quaint little trio in their color coordinated uniforms. Originally Posted by Old-T
WOW, he actually got through TWO of them. Must have gotten a gold star or two for exceeding expectations.

Although maybe we should give him more opportunities to rant so he can bring that number back down to double digits.
WOW, he actually got through TWO of them. Must have gotten a gold star or two for exceeding expectations.

Although maybe we should give him more opportunities to rant so he can bring that number back down to double digits.
Originally Posted by chefnerd
A quick review of the posts will indicate that those were your cherished books, chiefnerd.

Atkinson is a good author, btw, but also try Carlo D'Este. Army at Dawn will probably be the only Atkinson book I read. I've read D'Este's Bitter Victory: The Battle for Sicily and Fatal Decision: Anzio and the Battle for Rome which covers the same ground as Atkinson's second book. I've read Cornelius Ryan's The Longest Day: 6 June 1944 D-Day, The Last Battle and A Bridge Too Far; John Tolland's Adolf Hitler, Stephen Ambrose's Band of Brothers, E Company, 506th Regiment, 101st Airborne: From Normandy to Hitler's Eagle's Nest and D-Day, June 6, 1944: The Climactic Battle of World War II; Charles B. Macdonald's Company Commander: The Classic Infantry Memoir of World War II; Donald L. Miller's Masters Of The Air: America’s Bomber Boys Who Fought the Air War Against Nazi Germany; Belton Y. Cooper's Death Traps: The Survival of an American Armored Division in World War II; and many others which all embrace what Atkinson probably covers in his last book of the trilogy.

Talk about multitasking! You managed to hit all of 'em with one mouthful of bile.

Excellent economy of insults, CORPY! You're spreading that shit around equally now ... Or is that smearing?

Oh, and who is Ekim?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A quick review of the posts will indicate that those were your cherished books, chiefnerd.

Atkinson is a good author, btw, but also try Carlo D'Este. Army at Dawn will probably be the only Atkinson book I read. I've read D'Este's Bitter Victory: The Battle for Sicily and Fatal Decision: Anzio and the Battle for Rome which covers the same ground as Atkinson's second book. I've read Cornelius Ryan's The Longest Day: 6 June 1944 D-Day, The Last Battle and A Bridge Too Far; John Tolland's Adolf Hitler, Stephen Ambrose's Band of Brothers, E Company, 506th Regiment, 101st Airborne: From Normandy to Hitler's Eagle's Nest and D-Day, June 6, 1944: The Climactic Battle of World War II; Charles B. Macdonald's Company Commander: The Classic Infantry Memoir of World War II; Donald L. Miller's Masters Of The Air: America’s Bomber Boys Who Fought the Air War Against Nazi Germany; Belton Y. Cooper's Death Traps: The Survival of an American Armored Division in World War II; and many others which all embrace what Atkinson probably covers in his last book of the trilogy.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I knew you were obsessed with Hitler! Must have been the slave labor camps...