Your physical discription and activity list
PUT HER ON THE MUST SEE LIST
As well your ROS

Thank you
One thing to remember is
Don’t get attached it’s just Fuckin Business
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2018, 12:02 PM
The OP is really helping this girl out with new business, wonder what she did with her 1200 gift he gave her? This guy must make her smile when she thinks how he fell for a 19 year old lies
Bro you say your new to eccie .. Everyone knows to never lebd money to prividers with any expectations to get it back let it go you got took and i agree i seen her today and she was so hot and i will go back and no matter how fine they are i will never give more then donation revuew coming of this super hot girl. I see why sge has yiu under her spell.
  • nono
  • 12-12-2018, 10:40 PM
LOLOLOL
Bro you say your new to eccie .. Everyone knows to never lebd money to prividers with any expectations to get it back let it go you got took and i agree i seen her today and she was so hot and i will go back and no matter how fine they are i will never give more then donation revuew coming of this super hot girl. I see why sge has yiu under her spell. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Bumping a review from Sept and White Knighting a hooker. I know it’s hard. But try to be a man.
Don't bump reviews past 30 days

Closed