San Fran Sanctuary City

Here you go chicken dick the parrot, your ass kissing nut nuzzler, the hillbilly, no stones is here with support. He must have been worried you were getting your ass kicked again. you two retards deserve each other, dumb and dumber. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your perverted fetishes have collided with your poor grammar, and the remains are mangled and indecipherable, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your perverted fetishes have collided with your poor grammar, and the remains are mangled and indecipherable, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
mangled and indecipherable. Just like your genitals.
mangled and indecipherable. Just like your genitals. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actually, it better describes the lack of proper punctuation and capitalization in your sentence, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Holy shit, Muskogee! Y'all got them new fangled internet compooooters down at the truck stop? Y'shore use it good!

Your sexual perversions are your sexual perversions, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Reading your posts, IBIdiot, one can only conclude that your sexual perversion is heterosexual sex ...
  • DSK
  • 07-14-2015, 05:39 AM
Reading your posts, IBIdiot, one can only conclude that your sexual perversion is heterosexual sex ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that your goal, to convince people that heterosexual conduct is perverted?
mangled and indecipherable. Just like your genitals. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What is your fascination with his genitals. You wake up hungry or something.
Is that your goal, to convince people that heterosexual conduct is perverted? Originally Posted by DSK
Is that what I said, JLK?
  • DSK
  • 07-17-2015, 10:58 AM
Pursuant to an anticipated agreement with WellEndowed1911, I am agreeing not to post for thirty days in this forum, and make no racist, derogatory remarks about African -Americans in any other forum on Eccie. C U N 30
JL got a time out?
  • DSK
  • 07-19-2015, 07:51 PM
JL got a time out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You only wish you fucking faggot!!!WellEndowed1911 ignored my generous offer, so I shall continue to post.
  • DSK
  • 07-19-2015, 07:52 PM
JL got a time out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't have any points either, pussy.
I don't have any points either, pussy. Originally Posted by DSK
Either? As opposed to whom? JL, Bert Jones, BJerk, Don't Be Daft, Uncle Han, Hating Kayla? IBHomo?

LMAO! You out yourself with your every post, angry man!

You only wish you fucking faggot!!!WellEndowed1911 ignored my generous offer, so I shall continue to post. Originally Posted by DSK
I haven't either JL good thing you didn't take the bet. But that won't stop you from being reincarnated.
Jewish Welsher, I don't have any current points either.

Wanna bet again?