OH SHIT!!! Even Chicago Tribune says Obamacare is a Shit Law and Obama is acting like a Communist!

CONSERVATIVES DID NOT SHUT DOWN GOVERNMENT Originally Posted by therock18
Who is Dr. Ben Carson, dullard? The idiot who wants to run for PRESIDENT?

Maybe he'll get the BLACK vote!

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...very-both-evil

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't think he'll run for president. Besides he's over qualified. He would do nothing more than scare the shit out of Liberals, cause his platform would be about being realistic and accountable, unlike this hope and change bullshit were being fed now which doesn't mean anything.
  • WTF
  • 10-12-2013, 10:21 AM

CONSERVATIVES DID NOT SHUT DOWN GOVERNMENT THE LIBTARDS AND DUMBAMA DID.

! Originally Posted by therock18
ONLY PEOPLE BITCHING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT BEING SHUT DOWN IS LIBTARDS!

!
Originally Posted by therock18
According to you , the Lib's shutdown the government , yet are bitching about it and you are the one glad it is shut down.

So you think Lib's shut down the government because conservatives wanted them to?

Do you realize how stupid those two posts sound together?
You are dumb as you are stupid. I will try to use small words for you.

According to you , the Lib's shutdown the government , yet are bitching about it and you are the one glad it is shut down. I did not bitch that its shut down and I am glad its shut down. It shows that our gov't is too bloated. Yes the libs shut it down. The house passed over 46 bills to fund the government (which would prevent the gov't shutdown) but libtard reid refuses to bring it to the floor for a vote.

So you think Lib's shut down the government because conservatives wanted them to? No, libs shut it down because that is what THEY wanted!

Do you realize how stupid those two posts sound together? What you proved is that you are a stupid libtard!
Originally Posted by WTF
Because libtards believe in free handouts. That is why they wanted Obamacare. They thought it was free. Now they are saying "I didn't know I had to pay for it"?

And when you ask them which do they like "Obamacare or ACA?" The pick ACA NOT KNOWING its the same damn thing.

Libtards = dead brain cells!
Image of libtards trying to use their brain ->

Well here it is sup, why do all you libtards attack a conservative black man, that has achieved greatness on his own hard work, and witbout obama phones, food stamps, and welfare checks? Originally Posted by seedman55
have fun talking to yourself fucktard Originally Posted by CJ7

CBJ7 has admitted he is a nonentity.
[QUOTE=therock18;1054196158]BUZZ! WRONG! APPARENTLY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN READING THE NEWS! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DOCTOR AND YOU WILL PAY MORE BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE. YOU ARE EITHER IGNORANT, ILLITERATE OR A LIBTARD!

AND WE THE PEOPLE? THIS OBAMINATION WAS PASSED 100% BY LIBTARDS WITHOUT ONE REPUBLICAN. THAT IS NOT WE THE PEOPLE!

TED CRUZ 2016!

Sorry But Mr Cruz wont make it pass the primaries. He loses credibility daily and will soon me minimized as the disaster he's proven himself to be.

P.S.
Three year old story.

SNICK!!!!
Well here it is sup, why do all you libtards attack a conservative black man, that has achieved greatness on his own hard work, and witbout obama phones, food stamps, and welfare checks? Originally Posted by seedman55
a you're a fucking idiot. if you had it your way, his people would still be chopping cotton!
Because libtards believe in free handouts. That is why they wanted Obamacare. They thought it was free. Now they are saying "I didn't know I had to pay for it"?

And when you ask them which do they like "Obamacare or ACA?" The pick ACA NOT KNOWING its the same damn thing.

Libtards = dead brain cells!
Image of libtards trying to use their brain ->

Originally Posted by therock18

Great coding dipshit. maybe you need to take a lesson or two.

We've all seen those videos where people hate Obama are but love the Affordable Care Act. How do you figure those people are "libtards?" Please provide any qualifying evidence whatsoever for your bullshit claim!

LIBTARD - Wake The Fuck Up!!!

The CBO projects that under Obamacare over the next decade, the number of uninsured will never fall below 30 million. Here are the year-by-year projections from the report:
2013 - 55,000,000
2014 - 44,000,000
2015 - 37,000,000
2016 - 31,000,000
2017 - 30,000,000
2018 - 30,000,000
2019 - 30,000,000
2020 - 30,000,000
2021 - 31,000,000
2022 - 31,000,000
2023 - 31,000,000

Despite Obamacare’s mix of requirements, mandates, subsidies, and penalties, the CBO projects that the law will never be able to decrease the number of uninsured below 11 percent of the population. During the decade projected by the CBO, the percentage of uninsured nonelderly persons decreases from 20 percent in 2013 to 11 percent by 2016, but then remains there for the rest of the ten year period. Not everything in the CBO report is similarly static, however. The "Average Exchange Subsidy per Subsidized Enrollee" increases 50 percent over the same time period, rising from $5,290 in 2014 to $7,900 in 2023. Originally Posted by therock18
Rockhead18, based on these numbers, 11 million people will get health insurance from the Obamacare exchanges next year. If these projections become reality at least 20 million more people will have health insurance tomorrow than today. The idea is to get as many as the estimated 40 to 50 million uninsured people, insured. You have not disputed the fact that 80% of the population will still get their health insurance where they work. For example, if you work at a large company like ATT or IBM will continue to get your health insurance where you work. Self employed carpenters who can't get insurance in the individual market, will get their health insurance from the Obamacare exchanges. The bottom line is EVERYONE IS NOT GOING ON OBAMACARE. Thanks for all the right wing propaganda you MORON.
Damn you are dumb as you are stupid.

Premiums are going UP!
You will LOSE your doctor!
Invasion of Privacy!

Why am I doing your work for you. Fucking read MORON!!! Originally Posted by therock18
But that's not true.

I haven't lost my doctor.

My premiums went down.

I have given out less information to get this policy than I ever had to in order to get current BCBS policy or visit any new doctor.

so... You are simply lying. Just screaming, posting in HYSTERICAL BIG RED LETTERS, Stamping your little feet and cutting and pasting bullshit from the Tea Wipe propaganda machine. you don't document, prove or provide any logical argument.

Just lying.

If I was IFFY or Girlaway I'd be delighted. You make them look sane.
He's a liar. For all we know, he's just here to stir the pot.

Which is why he doesn't care what he says.
Memo to you, 15% of the population would be roughly 47 million people. At the current rate of account creation on the exchanges it would take 78 years to sign up all that you are predicting. And that is if every one of them that created an account actually bought insurance. Yep, it is he who knows nothing of which he speaks. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Memo to NWAROUNDER, the capacity problems and other software glitches have not been fixed yet. You can't estimate anything based on the first week. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that in the first year (2014) 10 million people will get health insurance from the Obamacare exchanges. Getting health insurance to 10 million more people is good thing. Now go back to where you work and continue to tell your doctors who they can and cannot see.
  • WTF
  • 10-12-2013, 12:09 PM
You are dumb as you are stupid. I will try to use small words for you. Originally Posted by therock18
How about just not using red caps.

So the Lib's shutdown the government to defund Obamacare? Not Ted Cruz.

Gotcha.

So you are happy with the Lib's? Pissed at Teddy?